twenty one

G-Dragon and Me

Min-Hee's P.O.V

I ran away from Taeyang with tears rolling down my face. I just couldn't handle anymore pain. First I dumped my boyfriend, next I see him with CL(one of my BFF's), after that Youngbae beats up Suga and finally he shouts at me. My life hurts so bad now, now that I met the yg company everything hurts. It wouldn't be like this before, I need to end it all, end all the pain. I got my phone and called Bom. She picked up the phone.


"Hi Min-Hee hows your date with Tae Tae going?" she asked. 


"Can you bring my car to me?" I asked ignoring her painful question.


"Erm ok, where you at?" she asked. I didn't even know where I was until I looked around, I then saw I was back near Nandos.


"Nandos," I said.


"KK I'll be super quick," she said and hung up. I went to sit on a bench and waited for Bom, I'm going to miss her.


*5 minutes later*


Bom came driving in my car and parked it. I ran towards her and gave me a huge hug not letting he go.


"I'll miss you so much Bommie, I'll never forget you," I said crying. She pulled back.


"W-what do you mean?" she asked worried. I got in my car, put on my seatbelt and rolled down the window. 


"I need my pain to go away so I'm going to drive of the Banpo Bridge," I said. She was about to protest but I drove off leaving Bom and everything behind. 

Bom's P.O.V

I can't believe she's going to do this, I began to cry. Where was Taeyang wasn't he looking after her? I got my phone out and called him.


"What do you want Bom?" he shouted through the phone. He's lucky that I don't care how he spoke to me like that, because if I did I would shave him bold.


"Min-Hee is going to drive off the Banpo Bridge," I cried. 


"WHAT! WHY?" he screamed. 


"She said she wants her pain to go away," I said.


"Ok I've got my car I'm going to stop her," he said. He then hung up the phone. I went down my contacts till I found Jiyong and called him.

GD's P.O.V

Me and CL were still at Nandos finishing our food. We were just bored so we decided to go and eat. I was about to tell CL something when my phone rang, it was Bom. 


"Hey Bom," I said.


"Go to the Banpo Bridge NOW Min-Hee said she was going to drive off it because she wanted her pain to go away," she said. My eyes widened in horror. 


"OH MY GOD! Me and CL are on our way," I said and hung up."Come on CL Min-Hee is going to drive off the Banpo Bridge!" I said getting up and putting money on the table. dropped. 


"Lets go!" she said dragging me to my car. We got in, buckled up and I drove as fast as I could avoiding police. What pain does she have? Why is she so hard on herself? 
________________________________
Ok that was it right there! Yeah! do you think Min-Hee will be saved or die? Anyway this story has 851 views thank you sooooooo much. You in my heeeaaaaaarrrrrrt EXO! LOL. Ok lol bye.
Your super awesome friend ystar16