Twenty

G-Dragon and Me

Hey everyone...that's it lets get on with the story.

________________________________

Taeyang's P.O.V

I waited at the table for Min-Hee to return from the bathroom. I got shocked when I saw her run out the door crying. I called her name but she ignored me and kept on running. I got up from my chair and ran after her, I didn't know that she was going to be so fast. I lost her when she turned the corner in a speed of light, seriously was this girl an olympic athlet. I stopped to catch my breath and held onto a brick wall ( wow I'm so not manly I can't even catch my soon to be girlfriend). Soon bright lights caught my attention, the paparazzi must have found her. I ran as fast as I could and froze, I hid behind a corner.She was hugging Suga from BTS but then they started to ran after the paparazzi started asking questions. I don't know Suga that well but I know he can charm any girl without even doing anything, well all the BTS members can really. I was so mad I march up to a paparazzi person and grabbed his jacket. 

"What was Suga doing to Min-Hee?" I growled. The paparazzi started taking pictures of me and the guy looked terrified but I didn't care.

"He hugged her and held her hand when they ran away," he said scared. 

"I saw that part, what did they do before that," I shouted grasping his jacket tighter. He gulped hard.

"I don't know we didn't come before that," he said.

"Great, you guys are useless. Just when I need you, you don't even give me what I want. But when I don't, your always there to capture it," I shouted. 

"Miahnhae," he begged. I shook my head, grabbed his shoulders and threw him across the alleyway, earning more paparazzi to come. I ran the way I saw the pair run and found myself in a local park. I looked around and saw Suga and Min-Hee so I quickly hid behind a tree. I heard Suga begin to speak. 

"Min-Hee, since this park is near my dorm would you like to meet the boys?" I heard him say. I could feel my face burning, I got out from behind the tree and stomped over to them.

"Ya! What are you asking Min-Hee?" I shouted at Suga.

"Taeyang he wasn't doing anything bad to me," Min-Hee spoke softy to my. 

"That's not what I asked!" I shot back and she walked back a little, holding onto Suga's arm.

"See what you've done Suga, you've made her scared of me," I said.

"Hey you was the one being a and shouted at her," he said glaring at me.

"You better watch your mouth," I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he said challenging me. I got my fists out and punched him in the nose. He flew to the ground and I grabbed Min-Hee's arm.

"Come on babe, we're leaving," I said dragging her away from Suga. She slapped me on the cheek hard which must have left a bruise. 

"What's wrong with you Taeyang, why are you so jealous?"She shouted. 

"You just left with another guy! Obviously I'll be jealous," I said.

"I was hurting, I saw GD and CL together that's why I ran and saw Suga," she screamed slapping again. My hand flew to my cheek and I frowned. 

"Then why did you go on a date with me if you still love GD. You just play with people's emotions maybe that's why Jiyong dumped you." I muttered. She slapped me once more but this was the hardest out of the three.

"Stop slapping me!" I shouted at her and slapped her back. She fell to the ground and held her cheek. 

"Taeyang your a monster," she cried and ran away. I was just so pissed at her I left her to go. I remembered Suga and went to finish him off. He was still on the ground holding his nose, I smirked at him. I looked around and saw a baseball bat on the floor that gave me an idea. I picked I up and hit him in his stomach 15 times, his legs and arms 10 times and his head 7 times he was completely knocked out. I dropped the blood covered bat and left to go back home.

_________________________
It's 12:55am and I'm up finishing up the chapter for you guys, what do you say... thank you. Anyway I'm going to sleep now. xx♥♡♥

your super awesome friend ystar16