Eleven

G-Dragon and Me

T.O.P's P.O.V 
I walked out of Min-Hee's house and down the street, I can't believe what happened between her and Taeyang. When I find him I'm going hurt him so bad. What if G-Dragon doesn't forgive her? They need to be together they're the couple from heaven, well they were before Taeyang interfered. I saw G-Dragon's house and walked fast to it. His door was usually open so I just walked in. The house was a mess, the dining chairs were snapped, the tv was smashed, plates were everywhere and the sofa was ripped. Wow he does not take a break up well. I walked up the stairs and into his room. There he was crying whilst looking at a picture of Min-Hee and him.

"Jiyong are you ok?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"What does it look like?" he snapped I know he was upset but he didn't have to be rude.

"I went to Min-Hee's house she's upset too and she wanted me to tell you something," I said.

"What did she say?" he asked still looking the picture. 

"She said that she's sorry and misses you, and that Taeyang kissed her," I said.

"Taeyang kissed her, I'm so stupid why didn't I let her explain," he said putting his hands over his face.

"Well there is more," I said giving a nervous laugh. He looked up at me finally. "She kind of kissed him back and then and then they kind of slept together," I said looking down. He didn't say anything, I just saw a tear roll down his cheek. I felt bad I didn't know what to do I was just in an awkward position. "They were drunk they didn't know what they were doing," I said."But Min-Hee's always been loyal to you, you have to forgive her," I said.

"I don't know what to do," he said pulling his hair.

"Do you love her?" I said.

"Yes of course more than anything!" he said.

"Well you know what to do, if you love her then you'll forgive her but if you don't then you'll leave her," I said. I patted him on the back walked down the stairs and left. I'll leave the decision up to him.
___________________________
Believe it or not I wrote that in 30 minutes. I'm going to school in 19 minutes so that's a quickly written chapter for you. Oh and do you think GD is going to forgive Min or not? What do you think T.O.P is going to do to Taeyang? 
your super awesome friend ystar16