nine

G-Dragon and Me

Hi guys it's Jiyong and Min-Hees 7 month anniversary in this chapter this one is a little dirty too just a little like a tinny dot, anyway let's get on with da story lol. Oh and it's a bit long.
________________________

Min-Hee's P.O.V

I woke up next to my namja chingu, his gentle snores filled the room, I sat up in bed. I was sleeping over at his house. Today was our 7 month anniversary and he was taking my out to a night club with the boys. I loved them all but every time I'm with Taeyang he always acts weird, I never know why. Anyways, I had bought my outfit a week ago so I was prepared. I knew it would be something GD liked because it was a y short mini skirt and a button up crop top that showed a little cleavage. I kept it hidden though it was a surprise for tonight. The real anniversary gift I've bought for him is a new black Ferrari. It says 'Min-Hee♥GD' at the back, it was expansive but worth it. I also got him an album of song just for him that me and the YGE members made together. I was planning on giving the gifts to him after the club if I didn't get drunk. I carefully got out of bed trying not to wake up oppa, I was going to make him breakfast. I tiptoed down the stairs and into the kitchen I was making him kimchi soup my favourite and oppa's. I was just finishing when someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?"oppa said.

"Hmm let me think, is it T.O.P oppa?" I joked,

"No." He said.

"How about Taeyang oppa?"I said.

"No," he said again.

"Seungri dongsaeng?

"Nope."

"Daesung dongsaeng?" I asked.

"Not really," he said.

"Well I don't know who it is," I said smirking with Jiyong oppas hands still over my eyes. He took them off.

"It's me!"he said. 

"I know I was only messing with you, happy anniversary oppa," I said giving him a bowl of soup.

"Happy anniversary too and thanks for the soup," he said kissing my forehead. I got my bowl and we sat together at the table and ate. Then the door bursted open and all the boys came in. I screamed and fell of my chair.

"Sorry Min-Hee," T.O.P oppa said whilst picking me back up.

"It's ok," I said laughing.

"Well happy anniversary you two," said Daesung dongsaeng. I gave a huge smile and GD oppa said thanks.

"So are you two gonna dance together at the club?" Seungri said wiggling his eyebrows. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Is that a real question? Of course we will you know I don't stay sat down at a club," I said.

"Oh I remember, the last time you were both drunk dancing and falling over everywhere," Taeyang said rolling his eyes.

"Now that was scene to remember," T.O.P oppa said. The boys went and sat on the couch watching cartoons, weirdos. After me and oppa had finished our soup,I put our bowls in the dish washer and sat on the sofa with the others, the cartoons were actually funny.

(skips to 9:30 I'm so sorry guys for the time skips I'm just to lazy 😢)

We was leaving to the club soon. The boys went home to get changed and came now have come back, they were downstairs with oppa. I was curling my hair upstairs in the bathroom. I was wearing my pink short mini skirt and black crop top, I left the top button undone so it showed cleavage and I had smokey eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Perfect," I said to myself. I walked out the bathroom and at the top of the stairs, the boys gathered round with there mouths hung open. Slowly, I walked down the stairs not wanting to trip with my heels. 

"So what do you guys think?" I said twirling around.

"Love it, it's y," Jiyong oppa said looking me up and down. I smirked. 

"I think you should change," Taeyang oppa said.

"Taeyang it's night club you need to lighten up," I said.

"Ok, but I still think you should," he said. I shook my head and smiled. 

"Come on then lets go," I said and we walked to the limo. Everyone was silent in the car till we finally arrived. We were standing outside the club and could still hear the music. We cut through line and got in easily.

"Jiyong come get some shots with me," I said.

"Ok," he said.

"I'm coming too," Taeyang oppa said. GD put his arm around my bare waist and took me to the bar.

"Hi what can I get you two," the bartender said.

"I'll have three shots of Vodka," I shouted over the music.

"Woah babe three shots!" he said.

"Don't worry I'm a big girl," I said.

"Ok then, I'll have one shot of Whiskey," He said. The bartender nodded and went to get our shots. Me and G-Dragon got drunk easily, we only needed about 4 shots. The bartender came back with our shots, oppa and I drank them quickly. The liquid burned down my throat. 

(skips time, I'm so sorry)

Me, Taeyang and G-Dragon were now completely drunk after having numerous amounts of shots.

"I going to sit down with Seungri and Daesung," said Taeyang said. 

"Ok I might get another shot," I said getting up stretching my legs but wobbling a little.Out of nowhere T.O.P came.

"You're not having anymore!" T.O.P said. I leaned on his shoulder for support. 

"Come oppa you need to have fun," I said.

"Min-Hee you don't even know what your doing and you can't stand properly," he said.

"Yes I can," I said laughing, I don't even know what about, proberly the drunk side. T.O.P lifted his eyebrows.

"Really?" He said I nodded. He took my hand off of his shoulder and I fell to the ground. I layed on the floor just kicking my legs about and giggling.

"Go to your boyfriend," T.O.P oppa said picking me up and putting me in G-Dragons arms. That was a bad idea since he was drunk we both fell down laughing, then 'Bandz a Make Her Dance' came on.

"Come on oppa let's dance!" I said pulling him to the dance floor. We dirty danced and I grinded on him. In the corner of my eye I saw Seungri recording it I'd have to delete it later. The song was finished and Taeyang oppa came stumbling over.

"Min I need to talk to you," Taeyang slurred.

"Ok, I'll be right back Jiyong,"I said. Taeyang held my hand and took me to the bathroom. 

"So Taeyang what's up?" I said unstable. 

"Well you've proberly noticed that I've been weird around you, but thats because I like you," he said.

" What type of like, do you mean friend like or love like?" I asked.

"Love like," he said looking down.

"But Taeyang I love-"he cut me off by kissing me. I wasn't thinking straight and started kissing him back, he started kissing and on my neck giving me a love bite. Suddenly, the door opened it was G-Dragon.

"What's going on here?" he slurred.
___________________________Looks like Min-Hees drunk side took over. What do you think G-Dragons gonna do?
your super awesome friend ystar16