Seventeen

G-Dragon and Me

A/n-Ok this one is even worse because I don't remember ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER #gotohellwattpad #stopmessingupmystory #lostviewsandvotes #killmenow

G-dragon's P.O.V

I was pacing up and down with the rest of the Big Bang members watching me.
"Jiyong calm down she'll be alright. Min-hee is very strong," said Taeyang. 

"The eff?! You think you can speak to me after you just impregnated my girl?! She is hurt because of you, you piece of ," I shouted. Youngbae looked hurt and bit his lip.

"Oi you better stop now Jiyong. Don't let the anger take over you," said Seungri. I grabbed Youngbae's jacket collar and pulled him up.

"You just have to ruin everything. No wonder you've never had a girlfriend. You're too pathetic and stupid," I growled.

"Hey we've been friends since childhood, don't be like this. Yes I made a mistake but you have to forgive me," he said. I raised my fist and went to punch him but got interrupted. 

"I don't mean to intrude or anything like that but your girlfriend, Min-Hee, is awake," a doctor said. 

"Can we go see her?" Daesung asked. The doctor nodded and let us through.

Min-Hee's P.O.V
Tey all immediately ran to my side hugging me. I started crying it hurt so much.

"What's wrong babe?" GD asked.

"It's just it hurts so much, I'm so sore," I explained. 

"Oh we're really sorry," said Taeyang.

"Shut up bastared, no one even wants you here," said Jiyong.

"Oppa why did you say that? Apologise now!" I shouted. 

"Why should I? He cursed you with his children and it's his fault you're here," said Jiyong.

"Cursed me with his children? Who are you to think you have the right to say that, huh?! Well his 'cursed children' are dead! Not a single one survived. So are you happy now?" I screeched. 

"Actually yes I am," he smirked. My heart smashed into little pieces. I can't believe he said that. I pulled down Taeyang,who was standing next to me, down and kissed him.

"Kwon Jiyong, we are over. Dismiss yourself please, I don't want a piece of crap right in front of me," I said. He scoffed and left the room.

"Well... that was awkward,"smiled Daesung.

"I think you too should date first," suggested Seunghyun.

"Obviously! I ain't no hoe. We will date first, if Youngbae wants to," I said looking over to him. Taeyang got down on one knee and held my hand.

"Park Min-Hee will you go on a date with me?" he asked. 

"Yes, of course," I smiled. 
___________________________
This is what mainly happened before, well I think so anyway. I just straight to the point because it's 2am and I'm doing this for you my loves. Even though wattpad is a ing .
your super awesome friend ystar16