Nineteen

G-Dragon and Me

Hey my babes wuu2, eh. This is chapter 20 and it has gone fast. I don't even know when this is going to end lol.

__________________________________________

Min-Hee's P.O.V

I opened the door to reveal a handsome man before me."Hi Min," he said.

"Hey Taeyang," I said, gaping at his apperance."Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see, oh and btw you look amazing," he smirked. I blushed a pink colour.

"Bommie helped me, you know she's the fashion idol," I laughed.

"Well that would be GD," he said. I froze when I heard that name and held back the tears. Taeyang noticed this and cupped my face in his hands."I'm sorry Min-Hee," he said kissing my forehead.

"It's alright TaeTae," I smiled. He raised an eyebrow.

"TaeTae?" he asked and I just nodded."Anyways lets go," he said guiding me to his car.

-

We were at nandos sitting at our table waiting for our waiter. I thought it was a great choice to come here I'm not a huge fan of super formal places. I was looking around when I saw something that made me want to cry... it was Jiyong and CL. They were at a table together laughing. I remembered that I was the one that broke up with him, so I shouldn't be complaining. I turned back to Taeyang and weakly smiled. He noticed my down-hearted smile and frowned.

"Is everything ok?" He asked. I nodded and quickly glanced at CL and G-dragon, she was now holding on to his arm. She knew I wasn't over him she was the one to comfort me, she was the comforter.

"Um can you excuse me?" I said getting up and walking to the toilets, regardless of his answer. I cried near the sinks ruining my make up. I started to dry my tears when the door opened. It was CL.

"Oh hey Min, what are you doing here?" She said. I just didn't want to see her right now how could she do this to me.

"Not stealing other girls ex's, that's for sure," I said. She looked at me confused.

"Unnie I don't understand," she said.

"Jinjja? Because I saw you with G-dragon at a table together," I cried.

"Unnie-" she said but I didn't let her finish as I ran out the restaurant. Taeyang saw me and called my name but I ran past him running into an allyway. My tears were making my vision blurry and it was dark, which made me bump into someone and collied with the floor.

"Ouch!" I said sitting up and rubbing my arm.

"Omo miahnhaeyo are you all right," a familiar voice asked. I nodded my head and they helped me up. I then saw that it was Suga from BTS we met at an award show and became acquainted. 

"Suga?" I asked.

"Ah Min-Hee, what are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Um well I was on a date with Youngbae and saw Jiyong and CL together," I said. He knew about the break up since it was all over the magazines.

"Oh I'm sorry," he said hugging me. It felt warm and nice. I pulled back after a while.

"So what are you doing in this alleyway?" I smiled.

"Well the guys were pissing me off so I came for a walk," he said. I nodded and giggled. I found myself hugging him again for no reason, his hugs were just warm and sweet. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me too. I pulled back when I saw flashing camera lights, the paparazzi must have found me. They started asking questions like 'are you two dating' and 'What does Jiyong think of this.' Ofcourse I didn't answer any of them.

"RUN!" Suga shouted grabbing my hand running as fast as he could. 

-

We ran for about ten minutes till we lost the paparazzi. We were hiding in bushes at a park, good thing no one was there. We stepped out the bush and brushed ourselves off.

"Min-Hee, since this park is near my dorm would you like to meet the boys?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Um-" I said but was cut off when Taeyang came out from behind a tree looking very angry. And started to walk up to Suga.

_________________________________________

Guys that was it. Im sooooooooo tired its night and ive been thinking about this chapter for days. Im almost falling asleep now so better go before my spelling goes like this dhdhh ash dhj.

Your super awesome friend ystar16