twelve

G-Dragon and Me

Hi party people! ok I'll stop now um so this is chapter 12. do do think Gd is going to forgive Min find out now.❤️❤️😱😱💁🏾
________________________

♥GD's P.O.V♥

I thought hard about what T.O.P said when we left. I looked at the picture and put back on my bedside table. I was going to get her back but I needed to do something for her, something extraordinary. An idea popped into my head but it would take a lot of persuading of people to do it. I went to the bathroom and washed my red face. I ran back to my room, got my phone and rang all the YGE members. 

(7 hours later)

Min-Hee's P.O.V

It was 8pm and I was watching a k-drama when my phone rang, It was Yang Hyun-suk.Why was he calling me?

"Hey," I said in a sad voice.

"Met me at Namsan Park 10 minutes it's really important," he said in a hurry and before I could say ok he hung up. Wow this must be really important. I got up ran to the bathroom washed my face, brushed my hair and ran back downstairs. I grabbed my car keys, locked my house door and drove in my car to Namsan Park. The drive was shorter than I expected. When I got there I saw beautiful lights across trees and a trail of rose petals on the floor no body was really around, I looked around for Yang Hyun-suk. Then I heard music. It was a song I've never heard before. I looked around confused but then all the YG members came out and sang to the song except Taeyang and G-Dragon. After 3 minutes the song finished. Then Jiyong was standing at the top of a tree smiling then started to sing 'love song' I smiled all the way through it. Fireworks went off after he finished it read 'Min-Hee will you go out with me again love Jiyong oppa?' I looked up and him.

"Yes!" I shouted. He jumped down from the tree and I ran up to him. He hugged me tight and I kissed him.

"Awe," all the YG members, they all had their phones filming and posting online. 

"Ok guys you can go now thanks," Jiyong oppa said.

"That's it we sang a song and showed up and you just tell us to leave!" shouted Se7en. He nodded and smiled. 

"You owe us!" shouted Bom and they left like flies running to there cars. 

"I'm sorry for what happened I didn't mean any of it," I said looking in his eyes.

"I know and I forgive you, I'm just angry with Taeyang," I said.

"I know me too," I said."So you know our anniversary I got you a car and a song with all the YG members," I smiled. G-Dragon widened his eyes.

"A car I've got too much already but thank you," he said.

"Oh well now you've got another," I said holding his hand. I kissed him again going on my tippy tippy toes.

"Let's go to my house," I said and we walked to my house with our fingers entwined. 
___________________________
Yay they're back together but there is some more drama alot I mean something dramatically bad is going to happen. Hint hint it involves Taeyang and Min... oooh cliffhanger.
your super awesome friend ystar16