eight

G-Dragon and Me

Yo guys sorry for the last short chapter. I rushing for school but I really wanted to post a chapter so hopefully this chapter will make up for that. Oh and check out Mai-chan803's stories they're great. And this chapter might get a little dirty... Just a smidge

________________________________

Min-Hee's P.O.V

Taeyang just left without saying goodbye, what's up with him? 

"So oppa care to take me to the bathroom," I said trying to do a posh London accent.

"Of course m'lady," said G-Dragon doing an accent too. I giggled and he showed me the way. His bathroom was huge but not as big as mine. I looked over at him and shooed him out, he chuckled. 

"Ok,ok I'm going I'll get you some clothes whilst your having a shower," his cute voice said.

"Kk babe," I replied. I the shower and let it warm up then I slipped out my suit and stepped in the shower. The warm water was nice on my body, I was thinking about mine and Jiyong oppas relationship. I know it hasn't even been a day but I think my future is completely with him. I really don't know how long we would last but I hope it's for a long, long time. After washing my hair, I stepped out and grabbed a towel for me and one for my hair. When I got back to oppa's room I saw a T-shirt and some baggy trousers on the bed, I smiled the top would go down to my knees since he's bigger and taller than me by 'a lot'. I was putting on my Victoria Secret Lacey underwear, when oppa walked in, I forgot to lock the door! I squealed, dropped to the floor and covered myself.

"Ahh sorry!" He said covering his eyes and running out. I was proberly turning bright red right now, I was angry but I was my fault for not locking the door. It was a bit funny though the look on his face. I quickly got dressed into the baggy clothes that I needed to keep on pulling up and tried to find oppa.

"Oppa, baby where are you?" I shouted. I walked down the stairs and saw him sitting on the couch looking down. I came and sat next to him.

"Oppa it's ok that you came in it was kind of funny," I said looking at him.He looked at me.

"Chinja?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm still sorry," he said. I smiled.

"Go and get a shower," I said.

"Ok I'm going," he said.

(Skips time when Jiyong is back)

"Hey oppa," I said and gave him a peck and the lips, he frowned.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"I don't accept just a peck,"he said. I looked at him confused what did he mean?

"What do you.."but I was cut off when oppa started kissing me which turned into a make out session. He was the best kisser ever, I ran his hair whilst he kissed my neck and went back to my lips again. But then he stopped making me want more of his kisses.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm rushing into things?" Oppa asked scared.

"No, I like you and that's all that matters,"I said and started to kiss him again.

(15min later, yep they've been making out for 15min)

"Oppa it's late now I'm going to bed," I said getting up from his lap.

"Me too, do you wanna sleep in the guest room or with me?"he asked. I thought about it.

"The guest room," I responded.

"Awe why come with me," he said doing the cutest puppy dog face ever.

"Sorry no," and with that I left to the guest room leaving him with his arms folded.

____________________________________________________________

So guy the next chapter will be 7 months later, sorry for the big time leap. And anyway tell me what you think. 

your super awesome friend ystar16