six

G-Dragon and Me

Hey guys this is a long one

_______________________________

Taeyang's P.O.V

________________________________

I was going to to bed when I saw G-dragon hyung take Min-Hee to the balcony, my fists curled into a ball I hated him touching her especially now I know she likes him. I decided to follow them to see what he wanted to ask her, I hid behind a plant looked and listened. I saw his face it went pale something must have happened. 

"Oppa whats wrong?" she asked worried.

"I just needed to ask you something important, erm...tomorrow at 7pm do you wanna go on a date with me?" he said. I wanted to just slap him across the face so hard.

"Chinja oppa?" Min-Hee said. I had hope she was going to say no. I saw GD nodd.

"Then of course I'll go on a date with you tomorrow!" She said yes my heart felt like it stopped pumping. GD said something else but I didn't quite catch it, I just saw them with smiles on their faces. When I saw they were coming back I ran to my room as fast as I could without making a sound. I layed in bed thinking about how the date would go. It should be me taking her out not him I had to ruin this date without getting caught, I love Min-Hee too much to see her with another guy.

(skips time to 10:45am)

Min-Hee's

________________________________

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Today was my date with Jiyong oppa and I'm gonna make sure it's 'perfection'. I needed to go to the mall and get a new dress, I just knew the dress had to have a tight corset to show off my small waist. I ran to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth, I would have a real shower when I'm getting ready for the date. I couldn't be bothered to brush my hair or put makeup on, my hair wasn't even tangled and I hardly wore makeup anyway. When I was done in the bathroom, I put on a tank top,some jeans, all star converse and my leather jacket. I wasn't that famous yet so I didn't need sun glasses. I frowned at my reflection, did GD really like me I'm nothing special? I walked out of my room and bumped into someone it, was Taeyang. 

"oh hey oppa, what are you doing here everyone else has gone home?"

"I just thought we can hang out today?"

"Sorry oppa I need to go to the mall to buy a dress,"I said. He looked a bit suspicious. 

"What's the dress for?"He asked raising an eyebrow 

"Erm well me and Jiyong oppa are going somewhere out," I blushed when I said that.

"So are you two dating?" he merely said.

"no no where just going out somewhere I don't know where though, but he said it would be formal so I'm buying a dress." Taeyang oppa gave me a side smile. "You can hang out here if you want I'll be back soon," I said.

"No it's ok I'll go home, see you later," he said. He walked out the house and I waved bye. I grabbed my car keys and drove to the mall. 

(at the mall)

It wasn't that packed, that was surprising It was always full up and I mean like ALWAYS. I went to the most expensive shop there, I needed a high quality dress. All the dresses were beautiful but I couldn't any with a corset so I asked one of the staff. 

"Hello do you have and dresses with corsets?" I asked. The woman was very pretty but was too skinny her body could fit in a keyhole. I don't think she liked me because frowned her face when she saw me and looked mt up and down.

"Well have you tried looking over there," she spat pointing at the group of dresses with corsets. She didn't have to be rude, I was costumer. I just walked away to the dresses without saying thank you, if she was rude to me I would be rude to her. It took me 1 hour but I bought the perfect dress, it was a baby blue,strapless corset dress that stopped in just above my knees. I brought some tights too, all together it was 1500 won so not that much for me. It was now 1:55 I went to go get my hair done. I was getting a loose perm because I loved my hair curly. I went up to the desk and asked for a loose perm, the woman here was way more kind than the woman at the dress store. I sat in the chair and waited for the stylist. She told me because my hair was really long and thick it would 4 1/2 hours but I just said ok and got on with it.

(skips time)

My bum was getting so numb but my hair was done and it was lovely. Now all together including the dress it was 200 won but I didn't mind.

"kamsahabnida," I said bowing.

"Your welcome,"the lady said. I walked out the salon and checked the time. It was 6:25 now I went down the escalator and ran to my car I didn't want to be late for my date, I hope it would go well.

Taeyang's POV

________________________________

I talked to G-dragon and he told me he's taking Min-Hee out at the Byeokje Galbi restaurant. I only had 35 minutes till they went so I needed to mess up there reservation. GD had gone to have a shower so I got his phone and called the restaurant. 

"Annyeong it is Kwon Jiyong and I would like to cancel the reservation I made for 7pm,"I said trying to use my best Jiyong voice.

"Ok sir we will cancel it you have no problems," the man said.

"Kamsahamnida," I said and hung up. Looks like there not going anyway. I put back Jiyong hyungs phone on the table and watched the tv.

GD's P.O.V

________________________________

I had come out the shower and got dressed into my black suit, I had my hair sleeked back. When I was done I walked down the stairs and saw Taeyang watching tv. 

"Hey Taeyang," I said. He looked up.

"Woah hyung you clean up nicely," he said.

"Thanks I'm going now keep the keys if your staying here," I said and threw him the keys. I walked out,got into my car and drove to Min-Hee's house. I walked over to the door my heart was thumping out of my chest. I raised my fist and knocked on the door. Within seconds she answered, my mouth dropped and my eyes widened when I saw her. She must have spent a fortune for that outfit. Her hair was curled, her dress was perfect and her makeup was light. I closed my mouth so I didn't catch flies. 

"Um hi you look beautiful."

"Thank you, you look great too," she said.

"So do you wanna go?" I asked, she nodded. We linked arms and walked to my car. When we got there she gasped.

"Your taking me to Byeokje Galbi your so thoughtful," she said I smiled to myself. 

"I know," I said pretending to flip my hair with my hand. I park and we got out I opened the door for her though. We walked to the man with the book of reservation. 

"Annyeong one table for Kwon Jiyong."

"Sorry but you cancelled earlier," he said. I looked at him confused. 

"No I never made a cancellation," I said raising my voice a bit.

"Sir I have got the proof right in this book and if you don't leave I will have to get my manager," he said. My face was red from anger. I held Min-Hee's and walked up with her to the car.

"I'm sorry Min I don't know what happened," I said looking embarrassed. 

"Don't worry about it we can do something else," she said putting her hand on mine.

"Well you know I was thinking about all the possibilities that could go wrong, and I thought if something bad happened to our date I had a back up one," I said proudly. 

"Wow you really have planned this out so where are we going?" she said.

"To the beach."

"But I dont have a costume with me," she looked worried. 

"I've bought you one it's in the boot," I explained. I opened the door for her, she got in the car and I drove to the beach.

Min-Hee's P.O.V

________________________________

(at the beach)

I was a bit upset that we couldn't go to the restaurant but I didn't mind atleast we were going to the beach. I used to go all the time it was my favorite place to go. As soon as oppa parked the car I jumped out quickly and ran on the sand, I know that sounded crazy but I love the beach. We was going to be the only people there since it was 7:15. After a while oppa came up to me in his swimming trunks.

"Oppa where did you get changed?" I asked.

"In the changing rooms obviously," he laughed. 

"Here get changed," he handed me a cute pink and yellow bikini. 

"Thanks you have very good fashion sense,"I said and ran to the changing room. After I was done I ran back to oppa.

"So what shall we do?" I said whilst randomly doing cartwheels. 

"Let's go in the sea it should be warmer since it's June." he said.

"Ok race you," I said already running leaving him.

"You cheater!" He shouted. I giggled but he was already past me and almost at the sea. I stopped halfway and tried to catch my breath back. Then I saw GD running back.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He just gave me a piggyback and ran all the way down to the deep sea.

"Thanks oppa."

"No problem,"he said. He tried to put me down but dropped me under the water, I screamed.

"Oops sorry dongsaeng," he said during laughs. I was still under the water. I yanked his feet and made him fall in then I stood up.

"Oops sorry oppa," I said laughing too. 

"Oh now it's on," GD said when he came out the water. I was going to start running to the sand but oppa got me first. He started tickling me and I was laughing then he threw carried me on his shoulder and threw me in the water. I gasped and saw him run to the sand, I got up and chased him. When I caught up to him I jumped on his back made him fall in the sand. His face and body was all covered in sand because of the sea. I put my hand on my hips and smiled this war would go on for a long time.

(15 minutes later)

We had been going on like this for 15 minutes but we decided to just sit down on the sand. I looked up at the stars they were beautiful. 

"Isn't it beautiful tonight?" I asked looking at GD.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said. I playfully punched his arm, smiled and looked down. He lifted my head up and looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were lush I always got lost in them. I realised he was leaning forward I did too till our lips touched. They fitted perfectly and moved in sync his lips were like rose petals, so soft. I pulled away I didn't know what to say.

"Min-Hee, ever since I saw you at the audition I thought you were so pretty your outgoing, fun, amazing singer and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen will you be mine?" He said with full emotion. My eyes were watery, I think I was going to cry.

"Yes, of course I will!" I said crying. He wiped away my tears and kissed me again this time more passionate.

"Shall we go back to my place?" he asked.

"Ok," I said. We got up and brushed the sand off of us.

"We can have a shower at my house,"he said. I nodded and we held hands to the car, we were still wearing our swimwear but we were going to change back at oppas house. Oppa opened the door for me and I got in he walked round and got in too. We was off.

________________________________

So guys that was long it took me a week to do this all. I loved this chapter I think I was cute. what do you think.

your super awesome friend ystar16