one

G-Dragon and Me

Hi guys this is the first chapter of G Dragon and me, I hope you enjoy it. Anyway I'm gonna put some info about Min-Hee so you don't get confused.

Name: Park Min-Hee

Nickname: Min

Age: 24

Birthday: 14/8/1989

Height:1.524/ 5 feet I know that's small but it's cute when a girl is tiny.

Birth place: Seoul, South Korea 

Ambition: new YGE member 

Ok guys that's it on with the story.

___________________________
Park Min-Hee's P.O.V

It was the big day. Today I would be auditioning for a YGE place and I'm gonna give it all I've got. I my I phone to check the time but forgot what I was doing when I saw my lock-screen of G-dragon. Then reality hit me. I looked at the time and screamed, I was 10 minutes late already.

"Oh why am I always late?" I only had time to do my rushed cat eye eyeliner, it looked ok actually since I was rushing. I locked the door to my to my white mansion. Yes I'm rich but I don't wanna pay anyone to make me a star; I wanna earn it on my own. I ran to my white Lamborghini and sped down the street. When I got there, I hopped out and ran to the reception.

"Hi I'm auditioning for YGE and I need to know where the waiting room is. I'm 10 minutes late and this is my dream," I shouted in one whole breath. The reception lady just wiped her cheek where I had accidentally spat on her a bit from talking.

"Ok well since your 10 minutes late you will have to wait 10 minutes more. Tell me you name and I'll inform Yang Hyun-suk about you. Oh and the waiting room is on floor 3," she smiled at me. 

"My name is Park Min-Hee," I said

"Hwaiting!"

"Thank you!" I ran to the lift pushing the button frantically. I was raging when it took to long, so I had to take the stair. By the time I got up there, I was sweating but you couldn't see it luckily. I blushed in embarrassment when everyone stared at me.

"Slow lift," I bit my lip and buried myself in my chair. I was on GD's twitter and saw him post a pic of him and the YG family that said 'watching the auditions for the new YG member, you guys are so talented'. He's gonna be there? He's my biggest celeb crush, ooh that means bigbang is gonna be there and they're all hot especially T.O.P he's my second favourite.

10 min later

A man with a clipboard came out and said my name this is where my destiny begins.
___________________________So guys did you like it? Anyway that was the first chapter and I will be adding more so keep reading.
your super awesome friend ystar16.