Day 16 – During their morning ritual(s)

Collections

Sorry =v=;;; I was going crazy under my pile of homework OTL
-----_____-----



The tall girl peeks out from under the blanket, at the blinding light coming in from the window. She squinted her eyes as she turns away from it to save her eyes from the brightness and a smile crept up her face the moment her nose rubs against someone else's nose.

It has become more and more frequent. Either she will go over to the doe-eye girl's house or the girl will come over, and stay for the night. Nothing feels as blissful as to be able to wake up to the face of someone you love.

"Deer~ie, wake up." The tall girl nudges the girl gently.

"Umm..." The doe-eye girl opens one of her eyes and stares at the taller girl sleepily.

"Rise and shine, lovely." Sooyoung leans in and plants a gentle kiss on the girl's lips.

"I don't wanna..." Yoona whined, pulling the blanket over her head.

"Aww~ my deer is so adorable~ but still, we have to get up now. The car is going to arrive in an hour time. We had to go to the airport, remember?" Sooyoung pulls off the blanket and pinches the cheek of the doe-eye girl gently.

"But I'm tired..." Yoona pouted.

"You can sleep on the car. My shoulder is all yours."

"Okays..." Yoona finally sits up and the two of them head for the bathroom together, to wash up.

"Morning, girls." The middle age man greeted them with a smile when they enter the kitchen.

"Morning dad/uncle." The girls replied, sitting down at the dining table, side-by-side. They started feasting on the food and the man chuckles when the two fought to give each other the last piece of the sausage. The tall girl eventually gave in when the doe-eye girl pouted and stares at her with that pair of doe eyes. She could never win that expression.