Day 11 – Wearing Kirugumis

Collections



For the first time after so long, the dorm is noisy. The girls had came back with small luggages in their hands, with plan to sleep for a night.

The moment they step in, they took in deep breath and smile when they realize that it smells the same like it did before they starts to move out to stay with their own families, who had moved closer to them to allow easy meet-ups.

"You two are still wearing those hairbands?" The short girl sighed when the two shikshins walk in, hand in hand. "And you two didn't explain to us yet! Just what is going on between the two of you?"

"What happened?" The five girls who know nothing of the content of the deal that day are obviously confused.

"That day, when we went to the amusement park... Remember that Soo told you we had a deal and I lost the game, together with Sunny? It's actually a Pepero kiss game." Taeyeon sighed.

"EHHH?!" The girls exclaimed.

"It's not really a KISS game since we are only going to see who can go the furthest, leaving with the shorter bit of the stick. And guess what? Theirs are completely gone. You should know what they did right?" Sunny continued and the girls turn towards the two shikshins with their mouths wide open.

"It's just a game. Isn't it normal?" Sooyoung shrugged.

"IT'S NOT! EVEN MONDAY COUPLE DIDN'T GO THAT FAR!" The girls retorted.

"Well, they aren't real couple."

"Then you two are?!"

"Who knows~?" Sooyoung smirks as she wraps her arm around Yoona's shoulders.

"When...?"

"It just happened somehow. Because I can't resist her cuteness anymore." Sooyoung grins as she turns to the girl beside her and gives her a peck on the lips. "I planned to tell you guys when we are on our own so I didn't say anything until now. Keep this to yourselves, okay? Even our families didn't know yet, though I think my unnie knows it way before..."

"Argh... You two seriously... Is that why you suggest about coming back here as mine suddenly? So that you can tell us this?"

"That's only part of the reason. I really missed it here that's why I suggested it."

"I'm sorry, unnies and maknae... For not telling you guys sooner." Yoona apologized.

"Jeez... No wonder no matter when I call either of you, you two are always together..." Taeyeon crosses her arms and shakes her head a little. "Should had known..."

"Come on. Let's not talk about this anymore, okay? We are here to have fun, remember?" Sooyoung sighed, wondering why are girls being so upset about this. In attempt to cheer them up, both she and Yoona went to change into their Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma pyjamas but the mood didn't seem to have improved, until the games started.