Day 14 – Genderswapped

Collections

Since they can't literally, CHANGE their gender...
-----_____-----

 


"... Say, unnie... Do you go for guys as well? You're always talking about good looking guys and you even openly express your wish to get a boyfriend..." The doe-eye girl spoke up suddenly after a long while of silence between the two of them, while watching a romance movie together.

"I'm not sure but I only know that you're the one for me. Why do you ask?" The tall girl replied, cuddling closer to the doe-eye girl who is leaning against her.

"Just a random thought."

"Really?"

"Yea." And there's silence again. Until the tall girl starts groping her girlfriend gently while watching the movie. "Unnie."

"Yea?" The tall girl looks over, her hand still going all over the doe-eye girl's body.

"Will you still love me even if I'm a guy?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm wondering if you will still love me even if I don't have those things you're touching right now."

"Jeez. Silly. I love you not for these. These are just special bonus for me. You're the main deal."

"Really?"

"Of course. Man... You really have little trust in my love for you, don't you?" Sooyoung pouted and the doe-eye girl her on her protruding lips with a smirk. The taller girl grins and closes in for a kiss. A kiss that left the two of them breathless yet wanting for a longer and hotter kiss.

The movie is neglected in an instant, as both of them focus their attention on their tongues and breathing.

"Yoong... I love you." The taller whispered, in between the kisses.

"I love you too, unnie." Yoona replied.

"Since you asked earlier, I should ask you the same. What if I'm a guy instead? Will you still love me?" Sooyoung hugs the girl tightly, pulling the girl onto herself.

"Of course, unnie. You got nothing to lose anyway. You will only gain something in between your legs." Yoona grins mischievously.

"Yah...!"