Cling to You

Collections

 

"It's good for health?" The tall girl with a Keroro pouch asked, as she stares at the suspicious bottle, with the label 'Health Drink' on it. No nutrition fact or any other information about the drink.


"Yes. Our producer gives a bottle to try out but we never really got to try it. Do you really want to buy it? I can't really guarantee about the effect and taste." The staff replied, taking the bottle from the girl and looking at it, feeling suspicious about it.

"... I... I think I will try it out and tell you if it's good next time." The girl replied with a smile that charms the staff instantly. The staff loses his sense and blushed, offering to give the girl the drink for free. After all, it's a great honor to meet her, since she's a member of a popular girl group in their country. After some debate, the girl sighed as she accepted the offer to take the drink for free. Together with her manager, they headed back to their dorm.

"What's this, Seo?" A tall girl picks out the bottle and looks at it.

"I don't know, unnie. The staff at the mart gives it to me for free, saying that it's a new product that their producer give them to try." The girl replied, taking the bottle from the tall girl and opening it to see its content. "Smells sweet..."

"And you just bring it home without knowing what kind of substance this is?"

"It's labeled health drink."

"You and your obsession over health..." The tall girl sighed, snatching the bottle over and drinking it.

"Unnie! Don't drink all of it!" Seohyun cried out, trying to stop the shikshin from gulping down the whole bottle. The rest of the group appear in the kitchen, curious about the slight commotion in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" A short girl asked.

"Taeyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie is drinking all of that drink that I brought home for myself!" Seohyun complaint, pointing to the tall girl with a pout. Taeyeon sighed and jabbed Sooyoung's stomach, causing the girl to spit out some of the drink.

"Yah!" Sooyoung glared at the short girl, rubbing her stomach. However, before she can continue saying anything, her stomach starts to ache. Without a word, she pushes the girls aside and runs for the bathroom.

"Sooyoung unnie?" The doe-eye girl knocks on the door worriedly, and the girls gathered outside the bathroom. Suddenly, they hear someone crying in the bathroom, but it doesn't sound like the tall girl. In fact, it sounds like a little kid. "Unnie?"

"Yoong~" The door opens and they see no one but a crying kid in front of them. A kid that resembles the tall girl greatly. Yoona raised her eyebrows as she carries the kid up, trying to figure out who is this kid. "Yoong..."

"Sooyoung unnie...?" Yoona stares at the kid, feeling puzzled. "What's... going on...?"

"I don't know... After I drank that drink, I got a stomachache and the next thing I know, is that I start to shrink in size... I'm even shorter than those two danshins now!" The kid continues to cry and the doe-eye girl hugs her closer, patting her to comfort her.

"What kind of drink is that, Seo?" Taeyeon asked, not wanting to believe what just happened. It's too ridiculous and absurd for her to believe it.

"I... I don't know... It's labeled Health Drink..." Seohyun replied, feeling confused and sorry. "I'm sorry, unnie..."

"It's partly her fault for being so greedy..." Another shorter girl replied.

"YAH! LEE SOONKYU!" The kid screamed, pointing at the girl while still in Yoona's embrace.

"Kid, be respectful to your unnie." Sunny smirks, patting the kid.

"Seo, go and find out about the drink from the mart. Go with her, Yul." Taeyeon commanded and the two taller girls went out quickly. "Go and find some clothes for this kid, Fany. Her clothes are too big for her now... Go with her, Sunny."

"I will go with them!" Jessica volunteered and went out with the two of them.

"Babysits this kid, Yoona." Lastly, Taeyeon turns to the doe-eye girl and looks at the kid in her arms. "We will just wait for the rest to come back."

"... Okay, unnie." Yoona nodded, sitting down on the chair in the kitchen with the kid on her lap. Hyoyeon couldn't help but to try and play with the kid, who is obviously annoyed.

"I'm not a kid!" Sooyoung snapped at the girl angrily.

"Sorry. Can't help it when I sees you like this." Hyoyeon shrugged and sat down, not going to play with Sooyoung anymore. Taeyeon picks up the bottle and examines it closely, but she's unable to find any clue about it. Everything about this drink is suspicious. Without realizing it herself, Yoona starts to pat Sooyoung gently on her head as she stares blankly into the air, and Sooyoung, being sensitive right now, wanted to ask her to stop. But when Sooyoung turns her head, she realizes how close her face is to the doe-eye girl's chest and she blushed instantly, looking away.

"Does it feel good to be a kid?" Hyoyeon teased after seeing that, smirking at the kid.

"W... Why... Why would it be?!" Sooyoung stuttered, not daring to turn her head anymore. Yoona presses her own chest against Sooyoung's head unintentionally as she leans forward to grab the bread on the table, causing the kid to turn even redder.

'M... May... Maybe it's pretty nice to become a kid...' Sooyoung thought, looking up at the doe-eye girl and smiling without realizing. Hyoyeon faked a cough and smirked at her, seeming to know what she's thinking about. After all, everyone in the group except for Yoona knows about the fact that Sooyoung has special feelings towards the doe-eye girl.

"You want some bread, unnie?" Yoona asked, feeling weird to call a kid unnie. "Can I just call you Sooyoung...? It's kind of weird to call a kid unnie..."

"Not you too... But yes. Didn't I say that you can stop calling me unnie since don't know how long ago...?" Sooyoung sighed. "And yes, bread please." And she kind of regret saying yes, as the girl leans forward to grab a bread for her. "D... Don't lean on me like this, Yoong!" Instinctively, Sooyoung stretches both her arms out to push the girl, and shocked when it came in contact with something soft.

"UNNIE!" Yoona screamed, almost standing up and causing the kid to fall. She covers her chest and blushed madly, staring at the kid in disbelief.

"C... Crap! Sorry! I... I forget that I'm a kid right now..." Sooyoung jumps off Yoona's lap quickly and did a formal bow as she apologized. Yoona cleared slightly and fiddled with the bread in her hand. Taeyeon sighed and went on to carry Sooyoung up, putting the latter on a chair beside Yoona and giving her a bread.

"Why are they taking so long?" Taeyeon murmured, sitting down also.

"Unnie! Unnie!" Just then, the front door swings open and Seohyun appears in the kitchen, panting non-stop. "Ba... Bad news, unnie..."

"What?!" Sooyoung stood up on her chair immediately, feeling nervous and upset.

"That drink, turns the one that drink it into a five year old kid... And apparently, the mart couldn't get in contact with the producer that gave them the drink..." Seohyun continues after calming down her breathing rate, not daring to look at the kid in her eyes.

"W... What...?!" Sooyoung almost fall off the chair upon hearing that news. Yoona caught her in time and settled her down on the chair properly, patting the girl gently.

"It's a mistake made by the staff, as he didn't know that he's not suppose to sell the drink. Apparently, their manager tried it and turned into a kid before he could inform his staffs about the effect." Yuri came in shortly after, explaining further. "But according to the manager, she will turn back to normal in a month time. The effect will wear off slowly."

"Really?" Hyoyeon questioned and both Yuri and Seohyun nodded. "But what about the activities during this one month? We can't let her appear in this state, can we?"

"We have to leave her out..." Taeyeon sighed.

"What about the fans, unnie? They will be worried if they don't see Sooyoung unnie suddenly." Yoona pointed out.

"We have to come up with something to cover it up. We have no choice." Taeyeon replied, walking out of the kitchen to make a call. She called their manager and informed him about Sooyoung's inability to participate in the month's activities. Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica came back soon after, with kids' clothing in their hands, mostly pink.

"I tried to stop her from grabbing the pink ones." Jessica explained, sighing at the clothes in her hands. "At least it's not ALL pink now."

"My mistake for asking Fany to go..." Taeyeon smacks her own forehead. "Soo, get changed. It's not nice to see you in that oversized shirt that is going to fall off any time soon." She handed the kid one of the non-pink clothes and asked Yoona to bring the kid into the room. Yoona left her alone in the room to change and carried her out again when she's done.

"Aww~ so cuteeee~" Hyoyeon squealed, when she sees kid Sooyoung dressed in a hoodie with cat ears. There's even a tail coming out from the back.

"What's this...?" Sooyoung asked, feeling embarrassed. She turns around and wraps her tiny arms around Yoona's neck gently, to hide her face from the rest.

"I said it. I tried to stop Fany but she keeps grabbing whatever she thinks is nice. So even though it's not pink, it's THAT kind of clothes. There's even a rabbit ears one, bear too." Jessica shrugs.

"I'm not Kyungsan, Fany ah!" Sooyoung screamed, frowning.

"But you're a kid now." Tiffany grins, happy about the clothes that they got for Sooyoung.

"Taengoo, she can't go for activities and we can't leave her to stay here on her own while we're all out, can we?" Sunny asked, and Taeyeon stares at her for a moment.

"Official website. Now." Taeyeon seems to have gotten an idea somehow. She took a picture of Yoona carrying Sooyoung and went on the computer, posting something on their official web page. The girls gathered behind her, reading as she types out a message.

'Ta-da~! Isn't the kid cute? Yoona's little cousin had visited us and she will be staying with us for a while. Say hi to her when you see her next time~!'

"Taeyeon!" Sooyoung stared hard at the message.

"Or do you want to go back to your own place and stay with your family for the time being?" Taeyeon asked, not clicking on the post button yet.

"... Don't want to... " Sooyoung replied, clinging to Yoona immediately.

"Someone is being clingy~" Sunny teased, causing the kid to blush madly.

"Then I will post it alright? We can't have our fans wondering about a mysterious little kid that appears out of nowhere. Media might cook up weird articles as well, if we don't come up with something before they see you." Taeyeon explained her reason for doing that, and waited for a reply from the kid. Sooyoung hesitated and nodded, agreeing to act as Yoona's little cousin for the time being.

"Why Yoona's though?" Jessica asked.

"As you can see, she's clinging to Yoona right now." Taeyeon clicked the post button as she answered, slightly hinting about something and the girls, except Yoona, get the hint.

-----

"The responses aren’t bad. In fact, it's very good." Tiffany said as she scrolls through the web page. She could see the fans commenting on how cute the kid is and even hope to see the kid soon.

"Stop treating me like a kid!" Sooyoung frowns when the girls tried to play with her like they play with Kyungsan that time.

"It's hard to do that, since you look like one now." Hyoyeon replied, rolling a ball towards the kid. Sooyoung crossed her arms angrily and looked around, before running to the girl and settling herself down next to the doe-eye girl who is snacking on some potato chips. "Aww~ tsk tsk."

"You want some?" Yoona offers the potato chips to the kid, who takes it happily and munches on it. It's the only moment that makes the girls think that, 'Okay. It's Sooyoung. Not a kid.'

"What a clingy kid you are." Yuri commented, grinning at the kid.

"W... What? I... I'm supposed to be Y... Yoong's cousin anyway..." Sooyoung stuttered, peeking at the doe-eye girl from the corner of her eyes. The girls chuckled and shook their heads, sighing.

"What a good excuse you have there to stay close to-" Sunny almost said out something that might exposed Sooyoung's true feelings for Yoona, but she stops in time, feeling relieved to realize that Yoona isn't listening to her. In fact, she's playing with the cat ears on the girl's hoodie. Sooyoung seems to be oblivious about that, or maybe she just didn't bother since its Yoona. She carries the kid up suddenly and places her on her lap, continuing to play with the ears.

"Yoong..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Oh. Sorry... I forget about it... Since you're so small and cute." Yoona sticks her tongue out as she removes her hands from Sooyoung's head but soon, she's fiddling with the tail. Sooyoung sighed and didn't bother about it anymore.

"Time to bathe, kid." Taeyeon informed.

"Okay..." Sooyoung jumps off from Yoona's lap and runs into the bathroom, calling out for the latter soon after because she couldn't reach the soap and shampoo on the shelf.

"She's really intending to cling to you for this one month, Yoona." Tiffany smirks, when the doe-eye girl came out from the bathroom.

"It's alright, I guess... She's a kid now after all and it's kind of cute." Yoona smiles brightly. All of them here, except for Tiffany who’s awkward with kids, love kids after all.

"I bet she will jumping in joy if she hears you saying that." Jessica commented.

"Why?" Yoona asked, not understanding why.

"Nothing."

Yoona shrugs and sits back down on the floor, picking up the potato chips and realizing that it's empty now. Sighing, she puts it down and lies down on the floor, feeling a little tired.

"Go and sleep if you're tired, Yoona. We have a schedule tomorrow morning too." Taeyeon said, getting up and stretching her body.

"Okay..." Yoona got up, yawning. She returned to her room, with Yuri following behind her and they closed the door, getting into their own bed. The rest got back to their own room one by one, except for Taeyeon who is waiting for the kid to come out from the bathroom.

"Where's Yoong?" Sooyoung asked, coming out in a pink pajamas that has a lot of deer head printed on it.

"Time to sleep. Come on." Taeyeon carried the kid up and turned of the lights, heading to the room that Sooyoung shares with Jessica and put the kid down on her bed. "Goodnight, kid."

"Stop calling me a kid! I'm not a kid!"

"Whatever. Goodnight." Taeyeon covers the girl with the blanket and walks out of the room, back to her own. After lying in bed for fifteen minutes, Sooyoung hops down from her bed and heads out, to Yoona's and Yuri's room.

"Yoong...?" She nudges the doe-eye girl gently.

"Unnie?" The doe-eye girl who is about to fall asleep sits up and stares at the kid standing beside her bed.

"I... I... I kind... kind of... Erm... Can't sleep..." Sooyoung scratches her head, blushing slightly.

"You're acting like a real kid now, clinging to her mother." Yoona giggles, patting the girl and carrying her onto the bed. "Araso. Sleep here, little cousin."

"Goodnight, unnie." Sooyoung grins and the doe-eye girl smacks her gently on her small shoulder, before putting the Rilakkuma plush at one side and lying down beside the kid. Sooyoung stares intensely at the sleeping face of the doe-eye girl, blushing madly and thinking that maybe it's a bad idea to come over to sleep beside Yoona. But her tired body tells her that it needs a rest right now and she shouldn't move anymore. Sighing, she closes her eyes and soon, she's in her dreamland.

-----

"Shh... Just look at her. Using this opportunity to get closer to Yoona." Yuri smirks as she points to the kid who is in the doe-eye girl's embrace as the two are sleeping. All the girls except for the ice princess are here after Yuri called them over, and chuckled.

"Sooyoung is going to explode of happiness and embarrassment when she wakes up." Hyoyeon points out. The head of the kid is currently pressing against the chest of the doe-eye girl, in the middle to be more exact, since the doe-eye girl is hugging her like she's hugging Rilakkuma. Wanting to make fun of the kid, Yuri tip-toes towards the bed of the doe-eye girl and pokes the kid, trying to wake the kid up.

"What...?" Sooyoung stirred slightly, turning her head finding it suffocating suddenly. She turns back quickly to catch her breath, her face red as tomato when she realizes that her head is pressed in the middle of Yoona's chest. "... A... A... A little help here...?"

"Enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Yuri smirks, pulling the kid out from Yoona's embrace and waking the girl up in the process. "Time to wake up anyway, Yoona."

"Oh... Everyone's awake...?" Yoona rubs her eyes sleepily

"Except Sica."

"I know. It's expected." Yoona yawned and stretched her body forward, before getting off her bed. Without knowing what's going on before she woke up, she walks out of the room and heads straight for the bathroom to wash up.

"So, how do you feel now? You like being a kid right now, don't you?" Sunny teased the blushing kid.

"W... W... Why would I? I... It's so troublesome... And inconvenient." Sooyoung stuttered, getting away from Yuri's hold and running to the bathroom to wash up as well.

…..

"She's so charming..." The kid's eyes shine brightly as she watches her fellow members perform on stage. She forgets about the embarrassment she felt after putting on the pink hoodie with tiger stripes and tail. At least this time, there aren't any ears on the hood. Her eyes followed a certain member closely, and smiled to herself unknowingly.

"Aww~ she's so cute~" Just then, a group of girls came over and one of them carried the kid up. It's Kara and the one holding her is Nicole. "I heard she's Yoona unnie's cousin."

"I... I want to watch Yoong unnie~" Sooyoung blushed slightly as she did her aegyo, causing Kara to squeal. They sat down and Nicole settles the kid down on her lap, allowing Sooyoung to continue watching. Soon, the performance ended and the eight girls came down from the stage. Sooyoung jumps off Nicole's lap immediately and runs to the doe-eye girl, stretching her hands up to ask the girl to carry her.

"She's clingy huh?" Gyuri asked, grinning at the cuteness of the clingy kid. Yoona gives the an awkward smile as she carries Sooyoung.

"She chooses who to cling. She doesn't like us at all." Taeyeon ruffles Sooyoung's hair playfully, and the latter scowled at her. "See?"

"That's so cuteee~" And Sooyoung ended up having to play around like a real kid.

…..

Probably because of her small body, the tall girl becomes tired easily. After playing around like a kid with Kara, she is now sleeping soundly in the doe-eye girl's arms. In her hands, is part of the doe-eye girl's shirt. It's as though she's afraid that the girl will run away while she's asleep.

"Even though she keeps saying that she's not a kid, she can't help but to behave like a kid in that body." The short leader sighed, as she looks at the kid.

…..

"I thought you're not a kid?" The short leader raised her eyebrows at the small kid, as she watches the kid plays with the toys that their fans give them. She even got Yoona to play with her.

"W... What...?" The kid blushed, feeling embarrassed. Her embarrassment seems to vanish instantly when Yoona pokes her with one of the soft toys. Pretending to be angry, the kid jumps up and pounces on the doe-eye girl, tickling the girl and forgetting the existence of the short girl.

"S... Stop it, unn... unnie!" Yoona carries the kid up quickly to stop the kid from continuing. She wipes away the tears that came out because she laughed too much. "Jeez..."

"Heh." Sooyoung grins at her, before jumping into Yoona's embrace and cuddling close.

"For your info, you're acting like a real kid right now, Soo." Taeyeon sighed. "And a very clingy one."

"It's cute, isn't it?" Yoona commented absent-mindedly as she pats the kid gently. Sooyoung blushed instantly when she heard that and Taeyeon chuckles at the sight of that, walking away.

-----

"Why am I still like this?!" The kid cried. One month passed but somehow, her body remains as a kid body. She doesn't feel anything at all, unlike the time when she first turn into a kid.

"Strange... The mart manager changed back already, the last time I went to the mart and see him." Hyoyeon carries the crying kid up and examines her, but to be forced to put the kid down when the kid starts to kick furiously. She's being sensitive right now. Unable to change back and Hyoyeon's action make her even more annoyed by the fact that she's still a kid.

"Seo, go and ask the manager again..." Taeyeon sighed, as all attempts to stop the crying kid failed. Seohyun nodded and went out instantly. "And where's Yoona?"

"She went out with Jessica and Tiffany to buy food, you forget?" Yuri replied, staring at the kid worriedly. What if Sooyoung can never turn back to normal again? What will happen to their group? How are they going to explain to their fans?

"Someone looking for me?" Speaking of the devil, or angel, Yoona came back right after she got mentioned.

"What's wrong with Sooyoung?" Jessica asked, coming in after Yoona.

"It's one month already but she's still like this. I asked Seo to go and ask the manager already. Hopefully he can help us." Taeyeon replied, signaling to Yoona to go comfort the kid quickly. Yoona nodded and handed the things in her hands to the other two girls, before approaching Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung unnie..." Yoona called out, as she carries the kid up slowly.

"Don't carry me like a kid! I'm not a kid! I'm not!" Sooyoung kicks around violently, shocking the rest of the girl. Even the doe-eye girl is not spared of her anger. Yoona froze for a moment before proceeding to put the kid in her hands into her embrace despite the kicks. There was some struggling in the process but soon, the kid quietens down but the crying continues. "Yoong....."

"As expected. She gives in when it's Yoona." Hyoyeon whispered to the tanned girl beside her, who smacks her shoulder and saying that it's not the time to be teasing the kid.

"I'm sure that you will turn back to normal, unnie. Don't worry. Maybe it just take some time for the effect to completely wear off." Yoona pats the kid on the back gently.

Just then, Taeyeon's phone rang and she walked to a corner to answer it. The girls could see her nodding and having a serious look on her face.

"It's Seo. The manager doesn't know why as well. Let's just wait patiently, okay? Like Yoona had said, maybe it just takes some time." Taeyeon came back shortly after she hangs up on the call.

"What if I will never turn back...? What if the effect will never wear off? What if I had to remain as a kid for the rest of me life...?" Sooyoung sobbed softly, as she grips on to Yoona's shirt tightly.

"Then you can stay in Yoona's embrace forever." Hyoyeon replied with a mischievous grin but she got glared in return. "I'm just kidding."

"We will start eating when Seo comes back, and wait for Sooyoung to change back." Taeyeon sighed and walked into the kitchen to get the table ready for dinner.

…..

"I... I'm still not changing... It's near midnight already! Why am I still like this?!" Once again, the kid starts to whine and cry. This time, even the doe-eye girl has problem trying to calm the kid down. After nearly thirty minutes of crying, whining and banging of stuffs, the kid fell asleep.

"Finally..." Taeyeon rubs her temples, letting out a loud sigh. The living room is in a bad mess, after the kid creates a ruckus and turns the whole place over. "Get her back in bed, Yoona..." The doe-eye girl nodded and carried the sleeping kid up carefully, bringing the kid to the room.

"Unnie..." Yoona stops outside the room and looks over to the girls.

"Yea?"

"Do you think it's better if I sleep with her?"

"... I supposed so. Please do." Without much hesitation, Taeyeon agreed, along with the other girls. It's probably much better to let the kid sleep with Yoona now. At least they won't have a kid whining and crying early in the morning and her roommate being deep in her dreamland, unaffected at all. After getting the approval, Yoona walked to her own room and places the kid on her bed gently, before exiting the room again to join the girls.

"So... What if unnie really stay that way...?" Seohyun asked, with a worried expression. The girls look at her and sighed. If that girl really stayed that way, and had to grow up from five years old all over again, what should they tell their fans? How do they explain to the people around them? Especially the girl's family. After going through a discussion without any conclusion, they decided to turn in for the night and see what happens later on. When Yoona and Yuri are about to enter their own room, they thought they saw a small shadow jumping onto Yoona's bed. They didn't bother much about that, as they are both tired and stressed out.

"Night unnie..." Yoona yawned, climbing into bed and being careful not to wake the kid up.

"Night Yoona..." Yuri turned off the light and climb into her own bed, falling asleep soon after. Yoona slides an arm under the kid and pulls the kid close to her heart, patting the kid gently and sighing.

"Everything will be alright, unnie. I'm sure of it." Yoona whispered, before kissing Sooyoung gently on her forehead and closing her eyes. Sooyoung opens her eyes and looks up at the doe-eye girl. A droplet of tear rolled out from her eye and she closes her eyes again.

"Thank you, Yoong..." Soon, both of them are sleeping soundly, and the night passes, with a big change.

-----

The girls crowd into the room after hearing the news from the tanned girl. Even the usually sleepyhead is awake and here. All of them are shocked at first but soon, a smile replaced the shocked expression from their faces. In the doe-eye girl's arms, is the tall girl in her original size. No longer a kid.

"Sooyoung is going to be embarrassed if she wakes up." Hyoyeon smirked, as she walked over to poke the tall girl. The tall girl stirred slightly and opened her eyes, feeling weird yet familiar. She looked at her own hands, and a wide smile appears on her face instantly. She turns to look at the girls that are in the room, too happy to say a word. Being mischievous, Hyoyeon grabs Sooyoung's head and turns her head forcefully to another side, making her face the sleeping doe-eye girl.

Sooyoung stared blankly for a moment, mesmerized by the girl's cute sleeping face. At that very moment, she forgets about the existence of the rest of the girls and touches the girl's face, accidentally waking the girl up.

"Sooyoung unnie..." The doe-eye girl opens her eyes slowly and called out sleepy with a smile. After which, she closes her eyes again and opens it again quickly. "Oh my gosh! Sooyoung unnie! You changed back!" Yoona hugs the tall girl quickly, feeling really happy for the girl.

The girls let out a fake cough in unison, getting the doe-eye girl's attention instantly.

"Oh my god. When did you guys come in?" Yoona almost fell of her bed after getting the surprise but Sooyoung caught her and pulled her back. Blushing madly, the tall girl got down from the bed quickly, exiting the room. On her way out, all the girls gave her a teasing look, making her even more embarrassed.

"So... How is it to be sleeping together with Yoona, in her embrace?" Hyoyeon asked, grinning at the tall girl who is brushing her teeth. Annoyed, Sooyoung uses her elbow to knock the shorter girl's forehead. "Oww! Yah! I will tell Yoona about-"

"Yes? Did someone call my name?" Just before Hyoyeon could finish her sentence, the doe-eye girl came into the bathroom with a sleepy look.

"N... Nothing." Hyoyeon replied and went out quickly.

"Not talking bad about me, are you?" Yoona asked, looking at Sooyoung with and grinning playfully.

"O... Of course not! W... W... Why would I talk bad about someone I like....?" Sooyoung's words trailed off near the end and Yoona almost did not catch it.

"Huh? Someone you like?"

"Y... Y... You heard that?!"

"Erm I guess? But what do you mean by that?"

Now that the girl heard what she had said, the tall girl begins to hesitate about telling the girl the truth about her feelings. She's worried that the girl will not be able to accept her feelings and they will become distant due to the awkwardness. But she's also unable to control her overflowing feeling for the girl. Her heart pumps furiously when she's with the girl and she thought she's about to pass out when she sees the girl's face so up close, almost close enough for them to be kissing.

"Erm.. Y... Yoong..." Making up her mind, Sooyoung took a deep breath and spoke.

"Yea, unnie?"

"Erm... Erm... Yoong, I... I love... I love..."

"... Why are you stammering so much today, unnie?" Yoona raised her eyebrows while staring at the girl. The girl is usually so fluent and clear when she's talking. Stammering is never a problem for her but right now, she's actually doing that.

"I love you!" Finally, Sooyoung managed to throw those words out from her heart, through . She stares worriedly at the doe-eye girl who is still staring blankly at her, eyebrows raised.

"So you had been stammering so much just to say that, unnie? It's not the first time you're saying that already~" Yoona sighed with a smile, pinching Sooyoung's nose playfully.

"N... No! I... It's different!"

"Huh?"

"I... It's not the usual... sisters or friends kind of love..." Sooyoung sighed, eyes darting around, not daring to meet Yoona's eyes. "I... It's... It's more special..."

Finally finding some courage, Sooyoung looks up at Yoona and notices the red face of the girl. She couldn't help but think that it's so cute that she wants to cuddle the girl immediately. But obviously she cannot do that during this awkward moment.

"E... Erm unnie..." Yoona didn't even know how she is supposed to respond to that. She had never thought of the tall girl in such way and obviously, she never thought that the girl would think of her in this way. It makes her speechless but at the same time, she feels kind of happy. "W... W... What do you mean...?" She didn't even know why she ask that question. The girl says it clear enough already.

Not knowing how to explain anymore, Sooyoung kept quiet. Her body seems to have a mind of its own, as she starts to advance towards the girl even though she is scolding herself in her mind and asking herself not to do it. All the scolding are in vain, as their lips met within seconds.

Yoona's eyes are shut, and her lips pursed together tightly, as the tall girl presses her own lips on hers, both hands holding the back of her head. The door creaks open slightly and a few pairs of eyes appear at the tiny gap.

"She's finally confessing huh?" Yuri smirks, looking at the passionate tall girl and frozen doe-eye girl. As Sooyoung continues to her lips continuously, Yoona finds it hard to keep her lips together. Her heart has this sweet feeling emitting from it, tinged with happiness. Bit by bit, her lips move apart and soon, Sooyoung is on her lower lip noisily and tongue exploring all sides of .

"Ahem!" Taeyeon interrupted the passionate kiss between the two of them, causing the two of them to break apart quickly and faces flushed with embarrassment. "Back to the room if you want to continue. We need to use the bathroom."

Bowing rapidly, the two of them exit the bathroom quickly and shut themselves inside the room that Yoona and Yuri share.

"I... I love you, Yoong... Ever since I set my eyes on you, I had this very special feeling for you... Do you feel the same...?"

"I guess..."

"What do you mean by that?!" Sooyoung pouted, unhappy about the half-hearted answer.

"I'm happy when I'm with you and I didn't even feel like moving away just now. So does that count as I feel the same way as you feel for me?"

"Yes! Yes~!" Sooyoung hugs the girl excitedly.

"So... Is the reason why you're especially clingy to me, little cousin?"

"Yes, unnie!" And the two of them started laughing, before sharing yet another kiss, this time without any interruption.