Day 06 – Wearing each other's clothes

Collections

 


"Thank you for the meal." The doe-eye girl bowed politely as she stands up from the dining table.

"You're welcome, my dear. Are you sure you want to head back now? It's pretty late and it's dangerous for you, you know." The woman looks out of the window, noting the dark sky outside and the bright moon shining from behind the clouds. The doe-eye girl came back with the tall girl from their tiring movie trip and after having their dinner together, it had became quite late.

"Yea, Yoong... Why don't you stay for the night...?" The tall girl asked, wrapping her arm around the girl's shoulder, as though telling her that she doesn't want her to leave.

"But I feel bad intruding on you..." The doe-eye girl turns to the taller girl beside her before turning back to the woman in front of her.

"Jeez. That's no problem. I treat you like my own daughter, Yoona. Just stay for the night. I will call your dad and tell him about it." The woman smiled and walked away to make the call. The tall girl drags the doe-eye girl back to her own room quickly and she hugs the girl immediately after closing the door.

"Yay. You're going to be with me tonight as well." Sooyoung grins as she tightens her hold on the girl.

"Jeez... It must be hard on you to resist doing this just now huh?" Yoona teased.

"Of course! Do you even know how cute you look when you're eating? I can't even concentrate on my own food!"

"Sweet talker." Yoona giggled and she gives Sooyoung a gentle peck on the cheek.

"Wrong place, my deer."

"I want to bathe first. Can I?" Yoona asked, moving away from the tall girl and pulling on her own shirt. She sweated a lot just now, running from those people and hiding in the stuffy toilet cubicle.

"Of course. Come." Sooyoung walks towards her closet and allows Yoona to pick a set of clothes, undergarment not included. She then bring Yoona to the bathroom and gives her a towel to use. It didn't take Yoona too long to come out from the bathroom, looking refreshed.

"Much better." Yoona slumps on the bed, right beside the tall girl. "You should bathe too, unnie."

"Why? Don't like my smell?"

"You sweated, didn't you? I don't want to sleep beside a sweaty girl." Yoona grins.

"How cruel. Araso." Sooyoung got up and went the bathroom. Yoona felt a little puzzled when she noticed the fact that Sooyoung brought nothing but a new set of undergarment in, with the towel. Does she intend to wear back the same clothes?

The tall girl came out after nearly 15 minutes and the doe-eye girl gapped at her upon seeing her.

"Isn't that... my clothes...?!" Yoona pointed out as she walks towards the taller girl, pulling on the shirt and smelling it. The smell of the sweat on it confirms it. "What are you doing, unnie...?"

"It has your smell. And since you're wearing my clothes, so I wore yours." Sooyoung smirks.

"Take it off...! It's dirty!" Yoona frowned. "Man, why are you so childish, unnie?"

"Because I love you." Yoona blushed instantly when Sooyoung said that.

"W-W-What's the link...?!" Yoona stuttered.

"Like I said, this shirt has your smell."

"But it's dirty...! Take it off...!"

"Wah~ you want to see me ?"

"W-W-What...?" Yoona's face turns even redder. "I-I-I mean, go and change out of it...!"

"Hahaha~ you're so cute, Yoong~" Sooyoung hugs the girl with a big smile but the girl pushes her away instantly. The doe-eye girl pointed at the shirt with a pout and Sooyoung ends up going back to the bathroom to change out of it. It's only then Yoona allows her to hug and kiss her.