Day 01 – Holding Hands

Collections

I'm trying the 30-day OTP challenge thing heh heh heh... Though I can't guarantee that I can post once a day but I'm still going to try it. Don't expect anything long though =v=;;
-----_____-----


The tall girl had been watching as the doe-eye girl goes around with the other members, playing and fooling around with them. She has to admit that the girl looks really cute being all childish and jumpy but she's not happy with just watching. She doesn't know why but the girl seems to be avoiding her a little.

Whenever she walks closer, that girl would walks away. She doesn't even know if that's just really coincidental or not. When she talks to the girl, the girl would be looking else where, not meeting her eyes at all.

While she's still dazing off, someone came and nudged her by jabbing her side with the elbow.

"Are you okay?" It's their midget leader. "You're in daze."

"Ah... Just thinking about something. Come on!" Without further ado, the tall girl grabs the shorter girl by her wrist and drags her to the front stage where the doe-eye girl is. She stood near and let go of the shorter girl, before continuing her staring session, now at a closer distance.

She got lost in her thoughts soon, again, and she didn't even realize that that midget had brought the girl over to play with.

"Yah, Soo. What's wrong with you? You are usually the one who does all the crazy stuffs during this period but today you're just staring into space over and over again." Taeyeon sighed.

"... I... I'm not staring into the space..." Sooyoung protested softly.

"Are you okay, unnie...?" It's when the doe-eye girl spoke then the tall girl realizes that the girl is here.

"Y-Yoong...?" Sooyoung took a step back in shock. And they stood still for a while.

"Jeez. I'm leaving." Taeyeon seems to be bored by the lack of conversation between the three of them and walks away, leaving the two shikshins alone.

"When did you come over...?" Sooyoung finally spoke.

"When Taeyeon unnie brings me over, telling me that you're spacing off again. Are you okay...?" Yoona asked, looking worried.

"I-I... I'm fine..." Sooyoung replied. She doesn't know why is she feeling so nervous suddenly. "By the way..."

"Yea?"

"Have you being avoiding me...? You don't really play with me anymore... You're always playing with Sica or Yul... What about me...?"

"You didn't come to me."

"I did...! But you always walk away..."

"Huh? I did?" Yoona's eyes widen when she heard that. Come to think of it, it seems like it's really the case because she has vague images of her walking off right when one of the members came closer. "... I'm sorry... I didn't know."

"So you're not avoiding me...?"

"Of course not! Haha~ why would I?" Yoona smiled at the taller girl. That smile that Sooyoung loves appeared again. She couldn't help to let out a mental sigh of happiness when the girl flashes her that smile.

"Yoong... Can you not play with Sica and Yul anymore...? Just play with me." Sooyoung asked timidly.

"Eh? Why? Are you jealous?" Yoona teased but to be surprised when the girl's face turns red. "Aww... Unnie..." And she hugs the taller girl. Sooyoung froze for a moment and smiled, returning the hug.

"Yoong... Can I hold your hand till the end?" Sooyoung asked.

"When did you ever asked for permission? You're weird, unnie." Yoona laughed, moving away and sliding her hand down Sooyoung's arm. She sticks her palm to Sooyoung's and entwined their fingers tightly, before starting to run around while dragging the girl along.

Sooyoung couldn't be happier, though she was left exhausted after the concert ends.