SNSD Comeback Concept Special

Collections

Red Riding Hood and Snow White
Once upon a time, there is a little girl who likes to wear a red hooded shirt. People call her the Red Riding Hood. One day, she decided to explore the forest nearby. Even though the other people had been trying to stop her from entering, saying that it is too dangerous, as there is a hungry wolf in the forest, she went on with her plan. However, she brought a wooden stick with her, just in case. Halfway through the forest, the wolf really appears. The girl stayed calm and smiles, confusing the wolf.
“Sunny’s special ageyo attack. Level 3 ageyo~” The girl said, sweetly. And her ageyo attack started. The wolf finds it really cute and literally melted. Seeing that the wolf is greatly weaken, the girl pulls out the wooden stick and start to beat the wolf up. After only five minutes, the girl walks away, with the wolf lying in the middle of the path, half dead. The girl’s name, is Sunny.


.....

Once upon a time (again), there is a princess with the name, Taeyeon. She is hated by her stepmother. Her stepmother had tried almost everything just to get rid of her. Tired and scared, the princess ran off and got lost in the forest. Her stepmother, who is a witch, used a magic mirror to check whether she is dead or alive, and found out that she is actually still alive, living happily in the house of the seven dwarfs. Angered, she prepared a poisoned apple, ready to give it to the girl. Meanwhile, the girl is sitting in the small house of the seven dwarfs, feeling bored. The seven dwarfs are all out to work, and she is alone, without anyone to play with. Suddenly, she thought of an idea. She took out an apple and took a bite, before lying on the floor, pretending to be dead. Just then, the door opens violently, and her stepmother, dressed as a old woman, is standing at the door.
“Snow White! This apple is for... Huh?” The old woman saw the girl lying on the floor, not moving a single inch. “When did she get the poisoned apple?” After observing the girl for a while, she went off without a word. Shortly after she left, the seven dwarfs came back and saw the girl on the floor, with the half eaten apple beside her. Thinking that she is dead, they cried and placed her into a coffin, ready to send her off. But, she is just sleeping though.


.....

The Red Riding Hood continues to skip happily, down the path. It took her less than twenty minutes to get out of the forest, and the first thing she sees, is a coffin surrounded by seven dwarfs, whose height are almost the same as hers. Feeling curious, she approaches the coffin and threw the dwarfs away, looking into the coffin. She saw the girl and fell in love immediately. Not knowing the current situation, she climbed into the coffin, shocking the dwarfs.
“What are you doing?!” They shouted, but before they could stop her, she bends down and planted a kiss on the lips of the sleeping girl, waking her up.
“..Huh?” The girl sits up, yawning. She then saw the girl in red hooded shirt beside her. “Hey, you are cute.”
“I like you. Since you are up, let’s go!” The girl in red hooded shirt said, smiling, She grabbed the hand of the girl and led her out of the coffin, walking away. The seven dwarfs continue to watch as the two girls walked away from them, happily and lovingly.
“Isn’t this story a little off?” They asked each other and all of them shrugged, indicating that they did not know.


-----

Beauty and Rapunzel
Once upon a time, there is a princess who is so beautiful that everyone call her Beauty instead of her real name, Yoona. One day, she is taking a slow walk in the garden, admiring the scenery. Just then, a big shadow appears behind her suddenly, surprising her. It is a big, hairy monster. Probably something that their enemies sent to take her life. She draws out her sword quickly, ready to fight. However, the Beast did something unexpected. It kneels, and its eyes are filled with heart shapes.
“Oh my. Beauty, you are truly beautiful. I love you. Please be my girlfriend.” Beast said, reaching his big, hairy hand out.
Beauty looked at the Beast for a while, before smiling. Just when the Beast thought that she had accepted its confession, it finds itself being stabbed in its heart by the girl.
“You don’t even know my name?” The girl’s expression is dark, even though she is still smiling. “Go and find out what is my name before confessing. And, on a side note, I don’t like big and hairy guys.”
After saying that, she walked away as though nothing had happen. Beast continues to watch as she disappears from its sight, before standing up and walking away, despite of the sword in its chest.


.....

Once upon a time, there is a princess with really long hair. After reading much fairy tales, people decided to call her Rapunzel, even though her real name is Sooyoung. Rapunzel is being trapped in a really tall tower by the witch, and she longed to get out from there. However, no one had yet to come and save her. One day, when she is looking out of the window, a prince came.
“Oh Rapunzel, please let down your hair. I will climb up and defeat the witch, just for you.” The prince said, with much love. But the next thing he knows, is that a chair is being thrown out of the tower window, and fell directly on him, causing him to faint.
“Another fool that doesn’t even know my name.” She sighed, and she looked out of the window once again.


.....

Beauty is exploring the area, when she spotted the tall tower which she never sees before. Curious, she walks towards the tower and saw a note on the wall. ‘Beware of the Witch’
“... Yah! Who ever is up there, let down a ladder so that I can get in!” She shouted, looking at the window which is near the top of the tower. Rapunzel sticks her head out immediately and saw Beauty.
“I don’t have a ladder.” She shouted back, ready to throw her hair down. She was thinking that Beauty could be her companion.
“Whatever..” Beauty is ready to leave.
“Wait!” Rapunzel shouted, and she let her hair down. Beauty seems surprised at first, but a mischievous grin soon appears on her face. “You can climb up using my.. AHH!?” Before Rapunzel could finish her sentence, she finds her hair being pulled by the girl. “Stop it! It hurts!” Ignoring the plead, Beauty uses all her strength to pull again, and soon, a girl is seen flying out of the window and falling down on the floor with a soft thud. Her long hair is able to cushion her fall. Rapunzel is shocked.
“What the.. I should had done this years ago!” She grumbled, and looked up at Beauty, who she could not see clearly just now. “Oh? You are beautiful.” She commented with a smile.
Beauty stared at her for a while, before a smirk appears on her face. Her eyes shines, and without any warning, Beauty pounced on Rapunzel. What happen next, is up to your own imagination.


-----

Swan Lake and Little Mermaid
“Ah.. I’m tired..” A blonde girl sat down at the side of the big, beautiful lake, dipping her legs into the water. She had been flying around for too long, and she did not feel like moving anymore. Slowly, the white, feathery wings on her back disappears and she lies down slowly. Her breathing rate slowed down, and her body relaxed. She had fallen asleep, with her feet still in the water. Just then, a shadow is seen in the water, lurking around. It is coming closer and closer to the girl. Suddenly, a girl emerged from under the water, and she looked around cautiously.
“How did I end up in the lake?” She murmured, before noticing the sleeping girl. Happy that she had found a companion, she nudged the girl slightly, but there is no response. She tries again, but the result is the same. After trying for ten times, there is still, not a single response from the sleeping girl. She is clearly breathing, so she cannot be dead. Frustrated, the girl disappears under the water and reappears with a bowl in her hands. She fills the bowl with some water and splashed it onto the face of the sleeping girl.
“Uhh?! What the..” The blonde girl sits up immediately, wiping the water on her face. She then saw the girl in the water, with a beautiful eye-smile. “Who are you?”
“I’m Tiffany, a mermaid. Who are you?” The girl replied.
“Jessica. A swan.” The blonde girl answered, blushing slightly. “Are you the one that pour water on me?”
“... Y.. Yea.. I tries to wake you up a lot of time... but you don’t even flinch..” Tiffany pouted.
“Do you know that swan eats fish? Do you want me to eat you?”
“W.. what? Y.. you won’t, ri.. right?” Tiffany was shocked, and she starts to move back a little, when she notices that the blonde girl is moving closer and closer to her. However, before she could get away, the blonde girl pressed her lips on hers. It is a kiss. Tiffany is surprised at first, but soon, she returns the kiss.