Day 07 – Cosplaying

Collections



"What's this...?" The doe-eye girl raised an eyebrow as she stares at the fancy clothing laid on the bed in front of her. She had came to the house of the tall girl again, just to play but to find a few set of clothing lying on the bed of the girl when she steps into the room.

"Someone I know did such stuffs as an interest and she says that she's moving her stuffs and these had to be put here for the time being, just in case she dirtied it while cleaning up." The tall girl sighed as she picks up one of the clothes and stares at it for a while before turning to look at the doe-eye girl.

"... Unnie, what are you thinking...?" The doe-eye girl sensed that there's something wrong about how the girl is looking to and fro from the clothes to her and back to the clothes.

"Why don't we try it? We always see our fans cosplaying as us so why don't we try to cosplay as some characters from the cartoon? I mean, these clothes are here anyway... And... And I thought you will look... Erm... Look cute..." Sooyoung blushed as she offers the clothes she's holding to the doe-eye girl.

"... Maid...?" Yoona sighed, taking the clothes from the girl and looking at it. "Isn't there something else that I can try instead of this...?"

Sooyoung claps her hands together and  presses the side of her hands on her on forehead as she bows at Yoona, silently begging the girl to wear that maid outfit she had in her hands.

"Jeez... Okay. Okay..." Yoona pokes Sooyoung's temple playfully and heads for the bathroom to change into the outfit. The moment Yoona left the room, Sooyoung called the person and asked about the outfits, before she chooses one for herself to wear.

As compared to the complicated maid outfit, she chose a school uniform that is easy to wear. According to the person, it's an outfit from the same show as that maid outfit.

"Unnie, I need help..." Yoona came out in the maid uniform but the lashes and zip are loose. Sooyoung helped the girl with those and even tidied up the laces properly before looking at the girl with sparkling eyes. "... I... I wore it..."

"You're so adorable~" Sooyoung hugs the girl tightly, not even caring if she caused any unwanted creases and folds on the clothing.

"Why are you wearing a male school uniform, unnie?" Yoona noticed the long pants that Sooyoung is wearing and leans back a little to take a better look at the outfit Sooyoung is wearing.

"I heard that it's from the same show and this uniform belongs to the boyfriend of the maid." Sooyoung grins proudly.

"Ahh... I see..." Yoona smiled to herself and she starts to straighten up Sooyoung's uniform carefully, just like a maid helping her master with her clothes.

"Sooyoung, I'm here to grab my costumes..." At that moment, the door opens and a girl stood there, staring at the two girls in the room. "Wow..."

"W-W-We are just trying it on...!" Sooyoung blushed instantly and Yoona turns her back towards the door, feeling embarrassed about wearing the maid uniform, now that someone other than Sooyoung saw her.

"You look awesome! Oh my gosh. Can I take a photo of the two of you together?" The person exclaimed excited and under her persistent begging, the two girls agreed to her request reluctantly. After that, they even took a selca together and without Yoona knowing, Sooyoung posted it to the official site.

'Cosplaying~
Today Yoong and I tried something on our own. How do we look? Can you guess who are we cosplaying as?'

"What are you doing, unnie?" Yoona had went to change out of the maid uniform and she came back to see Sooyoung on the computer. Sooyoung switches off the monitor quickly and Yoona turns it on again to see their supposed-to-be-secret selca on their official site. "UNNIE...!!!"

"B-B-Because you're so cute so I-I-I thought I should share...!"

"JEEZ...!!"