Be-Witch-ed

Collections

 

The title doesn't really make sense since no one in the story is bewitched. LOL
AND OHMYGAD WHY DID THE M RATED THING GET CHECKED OFF BY ITSELF?!
-----_____-----

 

The girl, dressed fully in black, rushed past the thick wood. Tilting up slightly, the small branches of the trees hit her but soon, she’s in a clear area. She has no time to waste. She’s supposed to take a newcomer under her wing and teach the newcomer some skills but right now, she’s not even halfway through her journey back.

 

“Slow down…” A black cat emerges from within her hood and hides back in, in fear that it will falls off due to the speed that she is going at.

 

“I can’t. I’m late.” The girl replies, adding even more speed. The cat screamed as they zoom past the clouds, almost getting into trouble by entering a thunderstorm cloud. Their destination comes into their sight and the girl smiles, adding some more speed but before she can reach, someone came out from out of the windows suddenly and headed unstably towards her.

 

“KYAAAA~!!” The person screamed, almost crashing right into the girl. It’s another girl. A new face. After avoiding the crash successfully, the new girl went straight down. She doesn’t even have control on it anymore. She screamed with her eyes close but soon, she finds herself landing on something and she feels like she’s floating. “Ahh…?”

 

“Are you the new girl?” The girl asked. She managed to catch the girl in time.

 

“Y… Yes…!” The new girl nodded. “Omo. Is that a kitty?” The new girl reaches for the black cat inside the girl’s hood and hugs it despite the struggle it puts up. “So cute~”

 

“He doesn’t like getting touch, new girl.” The girl sighed, when she hears all the complains that the cat is blurting out right now. She heads back to the building and landed carefully.

 

“Why? He’s so cute~” The new girl hugs the cat close to her chest, before planting a kiss on its nose.

 

“W… Wait…!” The girl pulls the cat away quickly, and she stares at the completely reddened face of the cat. Even though it’s black, it’s so obvious that it’s blushing. “D… Don’t go around kissing cats. The cats here are not normal…”

 

“Huh? I’m so sorry…” The new girl stares at the cat, feeling bad.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Yoona. Im Yoona.” The girl replied, smiling brightly.

 

“I’m Choi Sooyoung. Probably the one in charge of you.”

 

“Ah! So you’re the goddess that they are talking about?” Yoona grabs Sooyoung’s hand immediately and grins widely.

 

“Huh?”

 

“All the sunbae trainees are saying that they envy me because my mentor is the goddess of the academy.” Yoona literally jumps on Sooyoung, hugging her tightly.

 

“A… Araso! Araso! Let me go. Let’s get started, okay?” Sooyoung pulls herself away and puts the cat in her hand on her head, before walking away with her broom in her hand. Yoona nodded and followed after her quickly. They stop in a room full of cats, and the doe-eye girl literally squealed. However, before she can go around hugging the cats, Sooyoung caught her and pulled her back. “I say not to be too friendly with the cats here. Choose a cat.”

 

“Aww…” Yoona sighed and squatted down, looking around. All the cats are black and they look the same. There’s something different about them from each other but she just couldn’t put any words down on what is the difference. One of the cats came towards her and jumps on her, and she pats it with a grin. “This one then.”

 

Sooyoung stares at the cat in Yoona’s hand for a while before looking up at her own, to see a bit of frown on the cat’s face.

 

“Cats are supposed to be just cats, okay? Don’t try anything funny, hyung.” Sooyoung’s cat glares at the cat in Yoona’s hand and got a smirk in reply. After deciding on the cat, they continue to walk. Yoona looks down at the cat in her embrace, raising an eyebrow when she sees the cat clawing on her chest, but without claws of course.

 

“What are you doing, kitty?” Yoona asked, raising the cat up.

 

“HYUNG!” Sooyoung’s cat turns around and scowled at the cat in Yoona’s hands.

 

“Is something wrong, Sehun?” Sooyoung whispered to her cat.

 

“I can’t trust that cat that Yoona chose, Soo.” Sehun sighed. “I hope you remember Wayne…”

 

“Wayne? That’s Wayne?” Sooyoung turns around quickly to see the cat jumping from Yoona’s hands, on to her head before hopping onto her shoulder and attempting to crawl into her shirt through her collar.

 

“Kitty! Don’t do that!” Yoona pulls the cat away quickly. Sooyoung frowns and snatches the cat over, glaring at the cat.

 

“Stop it or I will make sure you will remain as a cat forever.” Sooyoung threatened.

 

“Whatever.” The cat replied.

 

“OH MY GOD. It speaks!” Yoona exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Well yes. They speak.” Sooyoung gives the cat back. “Tell me if the cat gives you any trouble.”

 

“Okay.”

 

They stop outside a room and Sooyoung pulls out a card, tapping on the reader and entering. It’s a bedroom, and there’s a door connecting to the room next door.

 

“My room is through this door.” Sooyoung opens the connecting door to reveal another bedroom. Yoona nodded and put the cat down, before looking around the room. It’s small but spacious enough for one person. There’s a bathroom too. But she doesn’t understand why is the bed a double decker. “Don’t mind the bed now. You will understand later.”

 

“Why aren’t you telling her?” Sehun whispered.

 

“After she kissed you on your nose and have another cat trying to crawl into her shirt just now?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow and the cat sighed, blushing slightly again when it got reminded of the kiss on his nose.

 

“When are we starting~?” Yoona asked, sitting down on the bed. “Ah~ Comfy.”

 

“Tomorrow morning. I will check on you at eight sharp so be sure to be ready. And, make sure that the cat isn’t around you as you are changing or bathing.” With that, Sooyoung heads back to her room. Yoona starts to explore every inch of her room, and the cat climbs on the bed, resting on the second level of the double decker calmly.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Someone knocked on the door and the doe-eye girl opens it, to see her luggage outside but no one around. She pulls it in and starts to unpack.

 

“OH WAIT. MY BROOM!” Yoona got reminded of the broom that she rode on earlier. It fell into the woods when she lost control of it just now.

 

“It’s getting dark. Just tell Sooyoung about it tomorrow.” The cat stated calmly.

 

“Aww…” Yoona sighed. She pulls out a set of clothes from the closet and heads for the bathroom. She notices that the cat is following her and she squats down in front of it. “Why are you following me?”

 

“I need to bathe too.”

 

“But Sooyoung ssi says that I’m not supposed to bathe with you around… Mm… Come on. I will help you will your bath first.”

 

“W… Wait… J… Just bathe with me!”

 

“No… Sooyoung ssi says no.” Yoona filled a tub with water and put the cat in. The cat is struggling as she tries to help it bathe. “Stay still!”

 

“It’s ticklish!!” The cat panted.

 

“Haha~ Stay still. It will be done soon.” Yoona washed the soap bubbles off and wrapped the cat with a towel, before bringing it out of the bathroom. “There. My turn to bathe.” And before the cat can enter again, she closes the door and locks it.

…..

The doe-eye girl turns off the light and lies down on her bed, tucking herself comfortably under her blanket. The cat got down from the second level and jumped on her bed.

 

“You want to sleep here?” Yoona asked, allowing the cat to cuddle close under the blanket.

 

“Yes.” The cat replied, smirking. Yoona sighed with a smile and closes her eyes, drifting into her dreamland soon after. Right after Yoona fell asleep, the cat glows slightly and the shape changes. It didn’t take long until Yoona has a guy lying on the bed beside her suddenly. “Jeez. I got lucky… A cute and innocent one… Vulnerable too…”

 

He slides a hand on Yoona’s cheek before pulling the blanket away slightly. Slowly, he climbs onto the girl, careful not to wake the girl up in the process. He tries to her pajamas but somehow, she seems to know that someone is messing with her pajamas, and she grabs the button area, before trying to turn to side.

 

After realizing that she couldn’t turn, she woke up, shocked to see someone on top of her.

 

“AHHH!!!! W… W…. WHO ARE YOU…?!” Yoona tried to move away but the guy pinned her down.

 

“I’m your kitty.” The guy grins, his lips. “I guess you didn’t know that all the cats here are actually humans that can change forms…”

 

“W… W… What…?” Yoona stares blankly. Humans that can change forms? All the cats here are humans that can change forms?

 

The guy said nothing else. He bends down and attempts to kiss her. Seeing that, Yoona resisted greatly and screamed for the tall girl. Right before the guy can pull her shirt up and away, a zap is heard and the weight on her decreases greatly all of the sudden.

 

“I warned you, Wayne.” Sooyoung walked towards the cat lying on top of Yoona and picked it up, flinging it against the wall. A hole appears suddenly and the cat disappeared into the hole. “Sorry for not saying that earlier. I didn’t expect that he will try to attack you so soon.”

 

“… T… T… That cat is a human too…?” Yoona points at the cat on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Yes.” Sooyoung sighed and signaled to the cat on her shoulder. Sehun nodded and jumped down, changing back to his human form immediately.

 

“… S… So…. So I hugged two guys without even knowing about it?!” Yoona blushed instantly.

 

“You even kissed this one on his nose.”

 

“KYA!!!!!” Yoona pulls her blanket over herself quickly, too embarrassed to face anyone right now. Sooyoung signaled to Sehun to go back to her room first before walking over to the doe-eye girl, sitting down on her bed. She pulls the blanket away to see the girl sobbing quietly, while still blushing madly.

 

“Well… At least you didn’t kiss him on the mouth.” Sooyoung pats the girl gently. “I wanted to tell you but after seeing that you kissed Sehun on his nose... It’s kind of awkward to tell you that…”

 

“Is all the cats guys…?” Yoona asked, sniffing loudly.

 

“Mm… Ninety percent are, I guess. Since this is a place full of girls, the male form changer comes here instead of the females. You can’t expect anything normal about the females that came here though.”

 

“Ehhhh….? Then… Must I have a cat…?”

 

“Well, it can help you communicate with animals. It’s a big help, to be honest. Animals’ instincts are better than humans’ instinct in many areas.”

 

"So it's okay if I don't get one right?"

"Mm... I think it's fine."

"Okay. I don't think I will want one for the time being..." Yoona sighed. Sooyoung gives her one last pat before standing up and pulling the blanket over her. Saying goodnight, she went back to her own room to see Sehun sleeping already.

-----

"Meow~" The moment the doe-eye girl opens the door, she's shocked by a group of cats standing outside and one of them seems rather familiar.

"... Are you Wayne ssi...?" Yoona squats down and points to that familiar looking cat.

"Yes... Thanks to you, I can't change back now." Wayne replied, rolling his eyes.

"... I... It's your own fault...!" Yoona protested and she jumps up instantly when she felt a tap on her bum. She turns around to see a cat grinning at her.

"Nice bum." That sounds like a female.

"You're a girl?" Yoona asked, picking the cat up.

"Yes. My name is Taeyeon. I heard that that ert Wayne got removed by Sooyoung last night huh?" The cat glances over to the mentioned cat with a smirk.

"You're a ert too, Kim Taeyeon!" Wayne retorted.

"At least I don't try to someone that you just met."

"Who can help it when she's so cute and vulnerable?!"

"Why are you guys here though...?" Yoona looked at the cats outside her room, cheeks slightly tinted with redness due to what Wayne just said.

"To check you out. We didn't get to get a closer look of you yesterday because of Wayne." Taeyeon jumps from Yoona's hands to her shoulder, before going to her head and settling down.

"You're early." Just then, Sooyoung came into Yoona's room through the connecting door, punctuality at eight sharp. She noted the cats outside and with a swipe of her hand, they are sent away instantly. "Are you deciding on that cat?"

"Huh?" Yoona looks up to see Taeyeon grinning at her.

"That's Taeyeon." Sehun appears and informs Sooyoung of the cat's identity.

"Hi." Taeyeon waved her paw.

"Where's your partner?" Sooyoung asked and right at that moment, another cat appears and jumped on Yoona's shoulder. "Oh. There you are."

"What's going on...?" Yoona carries the cat on her head down and put it down on the floor. The one on her shoulder jumped down naturally and cuddles with Taeyeon.

"Mm... Cat couple, I guess." Sooyoung replied. "That's Sunny."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sunny." The cat beside Taeyeon offers its paw to the doe-eye girl and the girl shook it gently. It’s definitely weird to do a hand-paw shake with a cat like humans do.

"Can you take us as your cats? Those guys back there are always trying to take an advantage of my poor Sunny." Taeyeon sighed as she puts her front leg on Sunny's back, side-hugging the cat. "And obviously if you take Sunny, you will have to take me."

"... Is it okay to have two...?" Yoona glances over to Sooyoung who shrugged and looked away. Seeing that, Yoona turns back to the two cats with a wide grin. "Wait... But I only got two beds."

"Don't worry, Yoona. These two are midgets. They can fit on one." Sooyoung grins as the two cats glare at her. "But you better sleep on top in case they decided to do anything weird and end up with the second level crashing down."

"We won't!" Taeyeon retorted.

"Soo, it's time." Sehun turns back into a cat and hops on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Oh. Let's get going." Sooyoung went back to her room and came out again with her broom.

"Oh right! My... My broom... It dropped into the woods yesterday..." Yoona remembered about her broom suddenly. Hearing that, Sooyoung sighed and signaled to Yoona to follow her. The doe-eye girl waited by the window as Sooyoung jumps out with her broom, and flies straight into the woods. Soon after, she emerges from it with a broom in her hand. "Woah... She’s fast."

"Sooyoung is one of the best students here." Taeyeon stated. "She's probably the first student ever to get to mentor a newbie."

"Ehhh? She's not a professional?" Yoona exclaimed.

"I'm not good enough to be a professional like the teachers. Your broom." Sooyoung hands the broom to the doe-eye girl. “That’s why I’m still a student.”

"It's only because you refuse to take the exam." Taeyeon hops on Yoona's shoulder and Sunny hops on another side, as Yoona climbs onto the window frame and gets on her broom.

"It's a hassle. Take in a deep breathe and jumps off." Sooyoung moves aside for the doe-eye girl to take off. Yoona did as told and she jumps into the air, falling straight down.

"YAHHHH!!!" Taeyeon screamed as they almost crash right into the woods. Yoona got them flying at the very last minute.

"Sorry..." Yoona apologized as she allows herself to rise up to where Sooyoung is.

"Don't doubt yourself, Yoona. The moment you doubt yourself, you will fail." Sooyoung sighed, picking up one of the cats from Yoona's shoulder. "And I'm taking one from you first. To lighten your burden."

"Thank you..." Yoona allows Taeyeon to sit properly on her shoulder first before starting to move a distance. Sooyoung flew off and Yoona follows her quickly, with bit of instability. Taeyeon literally hooks her claws on Yoona's shirt to prevent herself from falling off.

They went around the whole for a few times, doing rise and fall to get Yoona to be used to it. Just when they thought that she's getting a hang of it, she lost control again. Taeyeon almost flew away in the process, her claws cutting through Yoona's shirt from her shoulder to the end of the shirt.

"TAEYEON SSI!!!!" Yoona screamed when her sleeve came loose and a big hole is created at the side, revealing the insides. They continue to fall until Sooyoung caught Yoona's hand. Yoona got her broom in another hand and Taeyeon scurried over to Sooyoung's side.

"Jeez. Did you doubt yourself again?" Sooyoung landed in a open space slowly.

"... My shirt..." Yoona didn't seem to have heard what Sooyoung said. She's busy tugging the sides, trying to get the hole to close up.

Sooyoung pulls her hands away to take a look, blushing instantly when she sees the girl's body. With a twirl of get finger, the clothes start to sew up on its own.

"Woah~ you can do that too?" Yoona held Sooyoung's hand immediately and stares at it. The tall girl didn't know why but she feels warm upon the skin contact. She held Yoona's hand earlier and felt nothing. Is it because she saw her body?

"Yes. You will learn everything that I know from now on." Sooyoung pulls her hand away and looks away.

"Really?! You're so awesome, Sooyoung ssi!!" The doe-eye girl literally jumps on the tall girl, hugging her tightly. Sooyoung pushes her away quickly and got on her broom, flying up with three cats on her broom and her shoulders now.

 

“Falling for her?” Taeyeon grins. “That’s fast.”

 

“I… I’m not!” Sooyoung glared at her. “Why are you here anyway?”

 

“It’s too scary riding on a newbie’s broom. I will go back when she’s more experienced.”

 

“GAHH!!!” Just then, Yoona zoomed up right into the air, seeming to be unable to stop. Sooyoung went after her quickly and pulled her back before she goes further up.

 

For months, the lessons went on.  Yoona is quite a fast learner, but a clumsy one too. While learning the sewing skill, she accidentally sewed both sides of the cloth together, when she’s only supposed to sew one side at a time.

 

Sending things to another place through a portal, she accidentally sent it from her room, back to her own room. Not only that, she was sending a cup of water and the water ended up on Sooyoung’s head when it came back from the top.

 

She almost broke a lot of flasks and test tubes while dealing with chemicals. Not because she failed in the experiments, but because she fell down while carrying all those stuffs.

 

Being a hard worker, Sooyoung often see the doe-eye girl practicing her skills on her own whenever she has the time and it didn’t take long until she is getting pretty good at almost half of what Sooyoung had learnt.

 

Most of the times, Sooyoung will be standing at a corner, watching her as she practices. She didn’t know why but she finds the girl extremely attractive, especially when the girl is being serious. She didn’t felt that way at first. It only started recently.

 

“Are you ready?” Yoona asked the two cats on her shoulders. They nodded and off they go, into the sky. They twirl around happily with the tall girl standing by the window, watching them with a smile on her face, until someone came to her to tell her that she’s needed by the Principal.

 

“Yes, madam?” Sooyoung knocks on the door and enters the room after getting the permission. The expression of the woman in the room doesn’t seem good at all.

 

“I sense the presence of a wizard nearby.” The woman sighed.

 

“What?!” Sooyoung exclaimed. The witches and wizards are always on bad terms. For centuries, they fought battles and wars, until they finally decided to live on different end of the world and no wizard is allowed to come over and vice versa. “What is a wizard doing here?”

 

“I have no idea. I doubt that it’s anything good so could you please check it out for me?”

 

“Understood.” With that, Sooyoung bowed and left. She rushed back to her room, to find Taeyeon and Sunny outside. “Why are you here? Aren’t you with Yoona?”

 

“W… We are looking for you, Sooyoung! Yoona… She ran into a wizard…” Taeyeon turns back into a human and grabs Sooyoung’s shoulders, feeling worried. Sooyoung’s eyes widen instantly and she dashed into her room and grabs her broom, and soon, she out into the sky.

…..

After looking around for hours, Sooyoung still couldn’t find the doe-eye girl or the wizard. She looked through every single corner and turn of the woods and sky, but still, no sign of them around the area.

 

“Sooyoung ssi~!” Just then, a familiar voice caught her attention. She turns around and sees the doe-eye girl flying on her broom in the distance, waving at her. She flew towards the girl quickly, but stopping as soon as another figure appears behind the doe-eye girl.

 

“Best student of the academy, Choi Sooyoung. I guess this girl is important to you?” The wizard smirks as he stood lightly on the doe-eye girl’s broom. Sooyoung didn’t bother about him. The girl is more important. But something about the girl doesn’t seem right. She seems to be unusually cheerful and happy right now, smiling so brightly despite being captured by a wizard.

 

“… Let her go. She’s a newbie.” Sooyoung is being careful with her tone. She doesn’t want the girl to be hurt.

 

“Oh? No wonder she seems kind of unstable. She’s cute though…” The wizard bends down and slides his hand on the girl’s cheek, and the girl seems completely unaffected. At that moment, a beam of light shot towards the guy. He dodges it skillfully and a fight broke out.

 

The doe-eye girl remains still and unaffected at the side, and it worries the tall girl but it’s not the time for Sooyoung to be worrying about something else. She fought with the wizard, clearly being on the upper hand with her skills but she had to stop her attacks when the guy went behind the doe-eye girl suddenly.

 

“Expected. Ha.” The guy grins before whispering something into the doe-eye girl’s ears. The girl closes her eyes for a moment and opening it again, with a bright smile still plastered on her face. The wizard got off Yoona’s broom and the doe-eye girl starts to fly towards Sooyoung suddenly.

 

Sooyoung thought it’s going to be an attack and had prepared her defense but she waited for a while, and felt nothing. She opens her eyes slowly to see the doe-eye girl sitting right in front of her, on her broom and smiling at her.

 

“Y… Yoona…?” Sooyoung held the girl’s hands quickly and started to check for injuries but before she can do anything else, the girl hugs her suddenly.

 

“Sooyoung ssi~” Yoona grins widely, before pulling away. She cups Sooyoung’s face suddenly and pulls her closer, kissing her deeply on her lips. Sooyoung’s eyes widen and her face flushed red, and she froze. Taking that chance, the wizard swipes his hand in the air, and a sudden force rushed towards the two girls.

 

“GAHH!!” Sooyoung breaks away from the kiss and uses her own body to protect the doe-eye girl. They fell straight down, after Sooyoung lost her broom in the process. They crash into the woods, and the branches hardly caught them to break their fall. Cuts and bruises are inevitable though. The tall girl could barely move.

 

“The best student isn’t that good after all…” The wizard lowers himself to where they are and smirk at them.

 

“… Y… You…” Sooyoung groaned as her injuries inflicted large amount of pain on her. The doe-eye girl is currently unconsciously, but still clinging to her tightly. With a flick of fingers by the wizard, the branches supporting them broke off instantly, causing them to hit the ground, hard. “AHH!!”

 

“I’m wondering…” The wizard lifted the doe-eye girl away from tall girl, and the tall girl tried to stop him instantly but her body isn’t listening well. “Who is this girl? Who expected that the weakness of the best student from the witch academy is actually another witch…”

 

“L… LET HER GO!” Sooyoung screamed, barely bearing with the pain.

 

Yoona opens her eyes slowly at that moment, shocked to see Sooyoung lying on the ground, badly injured. She turns around, to see that very same wizard that caught her earlier and she tried to get away quickly but he pulled her back.

 

“Soo… Sooyoung ssi!” Yoona struggled to get away but her effort is in vain.

 

“Why are you here anyway?!” Sooyoung glared at the guy.

 

“Just trying to see how strong is the witches and I happened to caught this one flying around with her cats. Was about to explore her and get to know her to her core but stopped when I heard her calling your name while being unconscious…” The wizard grins as he glances over to the doe-eye girl. The tall girl gritted her teeth and tried to get up, but the wizard straightens his arm, palm facing her, suddenly. An invisible force pushed her down again, and it’s crushing her against the ground. Sooyoung screamed in pain and Yoona couldn’t be still.

 

“STOP IT!!!” Yoona shouted, giving the wizard a tight slap. The wizard lost concentration and force on Sooyoung disappeared instantly.

 

“You…” The wizard glared at Yoona and he swings his arm, flinging her into the woods harshly.

 

“YOONA!!” Sooyoung screamed.

 

“I will get back to you later.” With that, the wizard went in the direction where he threw the girl. Sooyoung wanted to get up but her body refused. She feels the need, the must, to get up and save the doe-eye girl.

 

However, the wizard came flying past her suddenly like a huge force bringing him away, and soon, he disappears into the air and never came back. Sooyoung looks over and sees the Principal, with some teachers flying towards her direction.

 

“P… Principal… Is Yoona…” Sooyoung asked, looking around as a teacher helps her up.

 

“She’s fine. At least better than you. We got her and she’s back in the academy now. Sorry for getting you into this.” The Principal replied and Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief after hearing that the doe-eye girl is alright.

 

“I… I’m sorry…” Sooyoung felt bad for failing the task.

 

“No. It’s alright. He just happened to get your weakness. If not, it’s impossible for you to even lose to him with some injuries.”

 

Sooyoung kept quiet after that. The kiss. She got reminded of the kiss suddenly and her face turns bright red instantly. Will Yoona remember about it? So what if she does? It’s not like she’s the one that really wanted to do it. It’s because the wizard casted a spell on her to make her do it.

 

After this incident, Sooyoung had to rest for months. Yoona, whose injuries aren’t that bad took care of her and during this period of time, Sooyoung couldn’t even look at her in her eyes. Her chest is stuffy. She’s dying to ask the girl something but she couldn’t bring herself to say it out.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sehun came down from his bed, one night after Yoona went back to her room to sleep.

 

“… Sehun… She… kissed me…” Sooyoung sighed, sitting up slowly.

 

“What…?” Sehun tilts his head to the side. Why would Yoona kiss Sooyoung suddenly, without a reason?

 

“B… But it’s because the wizard casted a spell on her… I… I doubt that she even remember about it… Even if she does, it means nothing… right? It’s not like she wanted to…” Sooyoung bits her lips as she continues to fret over it.

 

“… Are you in love, Soo?”

 

“W… W… What…?! N… N… NO! H… Ho… How can it be…?!” Sooyoung got flustered instantly.

 

“Lies. I had been with you long enough to see through such obvious lie. Actually, it’s obvious even for those two over there.” Sehun looks over to the connecting door, where two cats are standing.

 

“W… When did you two…” Sooyoung stares at them blankly.

 

“Before the kiss part.” Taeyeon grins, walking towards Sooyoung’s bed and jumping on it. Sunny follows after her and settles down beside her. “Need our help?”

 

“W… What? F… For?”

 

“Well, you want to know if she remembers or not, and most importantly, how she feels about it, don’t you?”

 

“D… Don’t do anything stupid!”

 

“What will you do if she doesn’t remember?”

 

“… I… I will try to forget about it…”

 

“You’re stupid, aren’t you? Okay, then. What if she does remember then?”

 

“… I… I don’t know…”

 

“Jeez… You may be the best as a student witch but you’re a in terms of love matters.” Taeyeon smacks her forehead with her paw and drags it down her face. Sooyoung glared at her and she merely shrugged. “I will test her out and give you the results soon.”

 

“W… Wait! I didn-“ Before Sooyoung could stop them, the two cats went through the connecting door and the door shut close. “AHHH DAMN!!”

 

“Sleep, Soo. No use fretting over something that you have no idea how it will go in future.” With that, Sehun hops back to his bed and changes back to his human form, before lying down to sleep. Sooyoung sighed as she stared blankly into the darkness. It’s not that she doesn’t want to sleep. She couldn’t sleep.

…..

“Did you not sleep?” Yoona raised an eyebrow when she came through the door to see the girl sitting on her bed, looking restless.

 

“Couldn’t sleep…” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoona sits down beside the girl and leans closer, putting a hand on the girl’s forehead. The closeness makes Sooyoung blush again and she moves away quickly, trying to calm her overly excited heart down. “Does something matters?”

 

“D… Don’t come so close…” Sooyoung blurted out.

 

“Ehh!?? Why….?” Yoona seems hurt from that. “… Did I do something wrong…?”

 

“No… I didn’t mean it that way…”

 

“… I’m sorry if I did anything wrong… Erm… I will come back later…” Yoona sighed and got off Sooyoung’s bed, preparing to head back to her room but the tall girl grabs her wrist quickly and pulls her back. She pulled a little to hard and Yoona fell right into her embrace, their faces only an inch apart.

 

Without realizing it, Sooyoung starts to close in slowly and Yoona seems surprised by that. The doe-eye girl moved away, blushing madly and there was silence.

 

“Hey, Yoona. Are you able to remember anything from that wizard incident thing? After you got captured and before you noticed that Soo is injured?” Just then, a cat jumps down from the second level of the double decker bed, right in front of them. Sooyoung almost kicked him but he moved away swiftly.

 

“Mm…? Ermm…..” Yoona closes her eyes and tries to recall. At that moment, the three cats turn back into humans suddenly and they pulled Sooyoung closer to the doe-eye girl, trying to force her to kiss the girl somehow. Yoona opens her eyes, shocked to see the group of people in front of her and the tall girl’s face being extremely close to her. “W… W…. W… What’s going on…?” She blushed and tried to move back but the wall behind her prevented her from doing so.

 

“Trying to help you recall.” Taeyeon smirks and gives Sooyoung’s head another push, causing the lips of the two girls to meet. Both of them stare at each other and Sooyoung moves away quickly, turning around to chase the cats around, trying to bash them for doing that. Yoona remains frozen on the bed, brain trying to process whatever just happened.

 

Somehow, the kiss felt familiar. It’s as though she did it before.

 

“… W… Why did you guys do that for!?” She screamed out loud suddenly, while Sooyoung is in the midst of tying the three cats up. The four of them stop whatever they are doing and glance over to the girl, who covers herself up with her blanket quickly.

 

“Hey. She did that on that day when you guys came back!” Sunny pointed out.

 

“Huh? She only did that when she’s embarrassed though.” Sehun remembers the time when Yoona first realize that she hugged two guys and even kissed one on his nose, unintentionally.

 

“Hey, Yoona!” Taeyeon called out and received no response. “You remember what happened, don’t you? Everything that happened. You remembered, don’t you?”

 

There was a slight movement and that looks like a nod to them. Sooyoung’s face turns red instantly when she saw that. So Yoona does remember the kiss? But she acted like she doesn’t remember it at all. Does that mean that she has wanted to forget about it because she doesn’t like it?

 

“Even the kiss?” Taeyeon added.

 

“Stop it…” Sooyoung smacks the cat.

 

“… Y… Yes…” Yoona replied, not coming out from under the blanket though.

 

“Why did you act like you didn’t though?” Sunny asked.

 

“Stop asking!” Sooyoung flared up and stomped out of the room. The three cats stare at the door for a moment before turning back to the doe-eye girl who is coming out from under the blanket slowly.

 

“… I… It’s like… I… I forced a kiss on her…” Yoona sighed. “I… if I pretend that I don’t remember, she would thought that… I… I didn’t wanted it and… and won’t hate me for it…”

 

“You wanted that kiss? Aren’t you controlled?” Sehun raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“T… The Principal told me that the spell enhances my desires…” Yoona bits her lips. “It’s true that I’m controlled but my actions are because of what my heart actually desires… The wizard probably figured that out because I’m calling for Sooyoung ssi after losing conscious…”

 

“I see…” The three cats nodded their heads together, forgetting about the fact that they are tied up together, tightly.

 

“… Why did you guys do that for!? She’s going to despise me now!” Yoona ran out of the room quickly, leaving the cats alone.

 

“… Question. How are we going to untie ourselves?” Taeyeon looks down at the rope and sighs.

 

“… Wait for Soo to come back then.” Sehun let out a sigh as well.

-----

That night, Sooyoung came back to her room to see the three cats glaring at her. She unties them quickly and apologized for forgetting about them.

 

“I thought Yoona would untie you… Sorry.” Sooyoung throws the rope aside and slumped onto her bed.

 

“Anyway, she remembers about the kiss an-“ Sehun wanted to tell Sooyoung about the conversation they had with Yoona after Sooyoung left the room in the morning but Sooyoung cuts him off.

 

“And she won’t want to see me again…”

 

“No. She wanted that.”

 

“H… Huh…?”

 

“The spell did control her, but it also enhanced her desires. Which means, she is acting according to the wizard’s command, as well as her own desires.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“And that means that she wanted to kiss you, but never dare to until she got controlled that day.” Sunny added with a wide grin.

 

“You are lying, aren’t you…?” Sooyoung couldn’t believe them. It sounded too good to be true.

 

“No we are not. If you don’t believe us, go to her room now and give her a kiss. See what she will do.” Taeyeon grins, opening the door to reveal the girl, sleeping on her bed.

 

“When she’s sleeping?!” Sooyoung stares at them in shock.

 

“Who cares. Get in.” The three cats change back to human forms again and they pushed her into Yoona’s room, before shutting the door close. Sooyoung tried to open the door, banging on it slightly, being careful not to wake the girl up as she tries to get back to her room. Apparently, she forgets that there’s another door to lead her to the corridor.

 

“Sooyoung ssi…?” Opps. Yoona woke up.

 

“A… Ahh… Y… Yoona…” Sooyoung stops banging the door quickly and stood still. “S… Sorry for waking you up… Those stupid cats…”

 

“…  I see…” Yoona sighed and lies back down. “There’s another door though…”

 

“O… Oh right!” Sooyoung felt stupid suddenly. She watches as the girl turns her back on her and hesitates whether she should really try what the cats ask her to do. What if they are tricking her and the doe-eye girl hates her more? But what if they are saying the truth? Sooyoung couldn’t make up her mind.

 

Darn it! And she casts a spell on herself. The very similar spell that the wizard casted on Yoona that day, just that this time, the spell is controlled by her heart, not by someone else. Sooyoung starts to walk towards the bed and she pulls the girl up.

 

“S… Sooyoung ssi?” Yoona stares at the girl in shock and before she can do anything, Sooyoung’s lips are on hers. Though shocked at first, she starts to return the kiss soon after. The spell on Sooyoung wears off instantly and the two of them share the kiss for a long while. It’s a long and sweet one.

 

Pop! Pop! Pop!

 

The sudden popping sounds surprised them and they stop the kiss quickly, looking over to where the sound comes from. The three cats, now in their human form, are standing there with popped poppers in their hands.

 

“Yay~! Congratulation. The two of you successfully confirmed each other’s feelings. Yay~” Taeyeon smirks as the three of them clapped. Pissed off, Sooyoung sent the three of them back to her room and shut the door, locking it with her magic.

 

“Don’t mind them.” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“Haha~ I never did.” Yoona laughed and the two of them stare into each other’s eyes, and they share yet another kiss, this time, without disturbance.