I'm a Girl Part 03

Collections

 

A tall figure stood outside the huge library. People that are visiting the library could not help it but to take a look at this person before going in. The girls swooned over him. He took a peek at his watch, and realised that the person that he is waiting for is late. Really late.
“Youngie!” Just then, he hears a familiar voice. She is here.
“Yoong..ie. Why are you so late?” Sooyoung asked, as she approaches the girl.
“Escaping from SOMEONE, of course. Remember? She’s a... You look like a guy..” Yoona was panting heavily. She noticed that Sooyoung is wearing male clothing again. Once again, she had transformed into the charming guy that Yoona is in love with. Yoona could not stop staring at her.
“It’s too warm, again. Had to stuff my hair into my cap..” Sooyoung explained, and she spotted something. Something across the road. “Yoong..ie. You might not want to turn around...”
“Huh? Why?” Yoona stared blankly at Sooyoung, not understanding what she meant, but in a few seconds time, she knew it. The meaning of Sooyoung’s words.
“Yoona~” It is Yuri, of course. Yuri had managed to find out where she is going and followed her. As she gets closer and closer to Yoona, she noticed the tall, handsome guy beside Yoona. “Wh.. who is this?”
“Err.. Hi Yu..” Sooyoung tried to greet Yuri, but she was interrupted by Yoona. “My boyfriend. Happy?”
“He looks familiar...” Yuri, once again, stared intensely at Sooyoung, sending out messages through her eyes. However, through that, she seems to have notice something. “Sooyoung?”
“Hu..uh?” Sooyoung responded automatically to her name.
“Yoona.. Is this the type that you like? If yes, I can be like that too.” Yuri grabbed Yoona’s shoulders suddenly, startling the latter. Before Yoona could respond to that, Yuri ran off, in the direction of the mall nearby.
“Let’s go, quick. Before she comes back..” Yoona pushes Sooyoung into the library after watching the tanned girl disappears into the crowd in the mall.

-----

“So when you put these two together, you will get this.” Yoona pointed to the two alphabets on the math worksheet. Sooyoung nodded slightly and went on to try to finish the rest of the worksheet by herself, leaving Yoona to sit there and do nothing, since she had already completed everything. Yoona looked around, trying to find something to kill the boredom, before her eyes paused to look at the charming guy in front of her. She could not stop staring.
“May I sit here?” Suddenly, just when Yoona is deep in her thoughts, someone came by. Yoona looked up, and saw yet another handsome guy, but he looks familiar. Very familiar. And it does not take long for her to know why.
“... No, you can’t.” Yoona turns away immediately after she realises who is that guy.
“Yoona~ Come on.. Don’t you like this type?” The guy shows his personality right away, sitting down beside Yoona.
“I’m not like you, Yuri. Get lost.”
“But aren’t you staring so intensely at her just now?”
“What?!” Yoona got shocked by Yuri’s statement. She actually saw me looking at Sooyoung? Fearing that Sooyoung would have hear what Yuri say, Yoona turns to Sooyoung to check for any reaction, but to realise that Sooyoung had fallen asleep, on her books.
“... Yah.. Youngie...” Yoona shook the sleeping girl in front of her, waking her up. Sooyoung woke up instantly, and continues with her work. Seeing that, Yuri smirked and commented, “Pathetic.”
Yoona glared at Yuri immediately, before she starts to shove everything into her bag and walked away, to Sooyoung’s side, doing the same with Sooyoung’s things. Still confused at the situation, Sooyoung was dragged away by Yoona, out of the library. On the street, the two of them look like a beautiful couple, as Yoona is hugging Sooyoung’s arm. Before Yuri caught up with them and clings to Yoona, making the whole image seems like it is two guys fighting over the same girl. Sooyoung, for some reasons that she herself does not know of, feels unhappy to see Yuri clinging on to Yoona. Seeing that, she pulls Yoona towards her, and place her arm over Yoona’s shoulder, slightly ‘sweeping’ Yuri off Yoona. Yuri stood still immediately and glared at Sooyoung, who ignored it completely and continue to walk. Angered, Yuri rushed to Yoona’s side and pulls her away from Sooyoung, and into her embrace. Yoona tries to push her away but failed. Somehow, this tanned girl had gotten stronger. Passer-bys started to crowd around to watch two guys fighting for a girl, literally. Eventually, the whole thing developed into a fight between the two of them, with Yoona standing at the side.
“Are you trying to snatch her away from me?” Yuri whispered angrily.
“I just dislike the sight of you clinging to Yoongie.” Sooyoung replied, sounding angry too.
“Yoongie? So you are able to say it smoothly now? Looking at how you fall asleep just now, you are pathetic. Not worthy for Yoona.”
“Looking at how you always irritates Yoongie and embarrass her, you are even more unworthy for her.”
As the conversation continues, some punches and kicks were seen. Despite the fact that the both of them are girls, they fight as though they are really guys. Yoona, meanwhile, stood at the side, watching the fight between the two of them, and getting angrier and angrier. The some of the people around them even starting betting and cheering on who will win.
“Can the both of you please stop it?!” Yoona could not take it anymore. She screamed out loud, and tears started to form in her eyes. The two guys stopped immediately. Sooyoung rushed over to Yoona’s side and apologised profusely, bowing each time she say ‘I am sorry’. Yuri stood still at where she was and did nothing but stared at the two girls, not because she is angry but because she is sorry. Ignoring Sooyoung’s apology, Yoona squeezed her way through the crowd and ran off. Seeing that, Sooyoung gave a chase immediately, leaving Yuri to stand alone in the crowd. The crowd began to disperse and Yuri continues to stand there, as though she is rooted to the ground. I’m sorry, Yoona... It’s just because my love for you is too great... I didn’t mean to make you cry... Yuri stared blankly in the direction which Yoona ran in for a moment, before she starts to run, attempting to find Yoona once again.

-----

That’s so embarrassing! Why?! Why does it have to happen to me? First, Yuri and now, even Youngie is like that! Even the one I likes.. The one I love.. Yoona screamed loudly in her mind, as she sat on the bench in the deserted park, tears dropping down uncontrollably. She hugged her legs and buried her face in her own embrace, and stay still for the rest of the time, until someone approaches her. The mysterious figure make it way towards the crying girl slowly, falling from side to side as though it is drunk. Slowly, it placed its hand on her shoulder. With that, Yoona looked up and saw a drunk man standing in front of her, giving her a erted grin.
“Hey there... you look so prett..y... wan.. wanna be my company... y to..tonight? I.. I promise you.. it woul.. would be fun..” The drunkard stuttered as he moves his hand from her shoulder down to her waist, trying to pull her towards him. Yoona tries to run away but her hand got caught. He pinned her on the tree nearby and moves closer and closer to her. However, before he could do anything, someone punched him, hard, on his face. It is Sooyoung. The drunkard fell to the ground with a thud.
“Why you little...” He commented, as he picks himself up, facing Sooyoung.
“Don’t you touch my friend, or you will get it from me.” Sooyoung threatened, pulling Yoona to her side, standing in front of her with a protective stance. The drunkard ignored her threats and charged towards her, to find himself getting bashed up badly by a girl. After a short fight, the drunkard left hurriedly in fear.
“Are you okay?” Sooyoung turns to the girl behind her and finds that she is still crying. “I.. I’m sorry for just now.. It’s just that, I don’t like seeing Yuri clinging on to you. I don.. don’t know why but.. I feel... I...” Sooyoung could not find the correct word to use, and before she even thought of any, Yoona pulled her and hugged her tightly, with tears still falling.
“I.. I’m so scared! I’m really.. really afraid th.. that no one will come..” Yoona started to cry even more in Sooyoung’s embrace. Sooyoung was slightly shocked by the sudden hug from Yoona but she soon finds herself putting her arms around Yoona and hugging her back, tightly. And enjoying it.
“It’s okay now. I’m here. I’m here for you.” Sooyoung the doe-eye girl’s hair gently. “I’m here for my Yoongie.”
“Huh?” Yoona tilts her head upwards after hearing that last sentence, said by Sooyoung.
“Sorry but.. It.. it seems that I.. I.. I likes you...” Sooyoung moves herself away from Yoona quickly as she said that. She knows that Yoona does not like this kind of relationship. Worst, it has only been one week and she had started to like her. However, what shocked her was that Yoona actually came to her and gave her a back hug.
“Y..Yoongie?”
“I don’t know... I dislikes this kind of relationship.. but I can’t help it.. I can’t control my feelings towards you, Youngie.. I really.. I really likes you...” Yoona buries her face into Sooyoung’s warm back.
“Reall.. really? You.. you like me?” Sooyoung turns around quickly.
“No.”
“What?”
“I love you.”
Hearing that, Sooyoung smiled. She hugged the doe-eye girl once more and planted a kiss on her forehead.
“I love you too...”
Yoona looked up, at the slightly taller girl and smile sweetly at her. But before she could do anything, Sooyoung had placed her lips on hers, officially stealing away her first kiss.
Meanwhile, standing at a short distance away from the two, Yuri witnessed the whole incident. She clenched her fists tightly and her eyes were burning. She wants to go ahead and fight it all out with Sooyoung. But she noticed how happy Yoona was. She had never see Yoona being so happy before, throughout the years that she had been stalking her. I guess, I should just let them be... As long as she is happy.. She smiled, and backed away slowly, out of the park and disappearing into the busy streets outside the park. On the street, she dragged her heavy body down the road. Her heart hurts. But it does not take long for her to recover from that. A short, blonde girl passed by, in front of her, catching her attention really quickly despite the fact that she is depressed.
“STRIKE~” Yuri almost shout it out loud, as she started to chase the blonde hair girl down the street, pestering her to be her friend.
Meanwhile, in the park, the two held hands and strolled slowly, down the pavement, away from the noisy and busy street, enjoying each other’s presence.