Happily Ever After – Belle and Rapunzel

Collections

Stupid Internet > <;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGIEEEEE~<3
WOOOOO~~ YAAAAYYYY~
Anyway guys, I really need you guys to just go to this
poll and answer it after you read this one.
It's just for fun but there's something I want to do with the one that is most-liked > < So please do me a favor and do the poll for me please~~
AND I hope you guys remember the comeback special that I did before so... ㅋㅋ
------_____-----

 

She’s one girl that no one could really understand. Sometimes, she can be really nice and warm but sometimes, she can be stubborn and uncaring. People are rather afraid to get near her, and they aren’t willing too. Because they find it hard to get close to her and also, because of the being she’s with.

 

She doesn’t have any friend, so she befriended books. But the books in the town is severely limited that she ends up having to re-read the books numerous times to keep herself entertained, which doesn’t really help.

 

One year, on the 10th of February, she noticed that at some place far from where she is has lights floating to the sky at night. It’s a beautiful sight. Rather fantasy-liked, just like whatever stories she had read in the books.

 

Maybe that place is really some land of fantasy, she thought.

 

“Oppa, I want to go to that place.” A year later, around a week before that day of floating lights, she pointed towards the sky as she looks as the hairy beasty being behind her.

 

“You’re leaving me behind?” The beast asked, sounded rather sad and angry at the same time.

 

“You can always go back to your castle. I didn’t ask you to stay here with me in the first place. You’re one of the reasons why I couldn’t fit in this place! How did I get tangled with you in the first place…?” The girl sighed, as she packs some stuffs into bag made of animal skin.

 

“You can’t leave me! You’re mine!” The beast grabbed the girl tightly by her shoulders and pinned her to the wall behind her.

 

“Let me go! I’m not yours! You the one that chose to follow me back! I didn’t even complain about you coming into my house without permission and staying here, and now you’re trying to restrict me?!”

 

The beast roared loudly and people started to gather outside the house, but not too closely as they fear that they will be in danger.

 

“The beast is enraged… Will she be fine?”

 

“Why did she live with a beast in the first place?”

 

“The beast followed her back that day, when she went into the forest and came back. It seems like it’s attracted by her.”

 

“She’s cute, so it’s possible that it is…”

 

Just then, a figure is seen coming out from the window and jumping to the ground. It’s obviously the girl. She’s carrying a small bag and a sword stuck to her belt. There’s a bit of redness on the sword.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa!” She shouted and ran off into the forest. The people swarmed into the house and saw the beast sitting on the floor, breathing heavily. He’s alive, but he’s bleeding. The girl probably stabbed him with the sword in order to get away.

 

Being familiar with the road in the forest, the girl got past it easily in a short time. Even though it’s not exactly a good thing to be travelling in the forest in the dark but she wanted to get there soon. She stares into the sky and studies the landscape in front of her.

 

It’s going to be a troublesome and long journey, she sighed as she makes her way down the road, towards that city of fantasy. She didn’t bring much stuff with her, so she had to hurry before she ran out of water. Most importantly, she needs to find a water source. Clean one, of course.

 

Along the way, there are many forests and she stops numerous times in between each forest, so that she wouldn’t have to walk in the dangerous place at night.

 

“Why did I even bothered coming…” She sighed, lying down on a patch of soft grass and resting her head on her bag. It’s almost empty now. She really has to look for some place with water and food now. It’s not a joke. There isn’t a single soul for the whole journey and now, she’s still has one big forest before she can get a little closer to her destination. Her water supply is running out, and her food is gone.

 

“Stupid city… Why must you be so… enchanting?” She sighed again, as she closes her eyes slowly.

-----

“HURRY!” The guy whispered angrily as he hears footsteps approaching his current spot. His accomplices carefully pick up the valuable item and put it into their bag, before heading towards the balcony for their escape.

 

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” The guards burst into the room, to see three figures disappearing down the balcony of the room and the tiara that is originally resting on the small table in the middle of the room, is gone. The whole castle got into a whole mess and men on horses started riding out from it, in attempt to chase those thieves.

 

The three guys dash right into the forest as soon as they got out from the city safely. They mustn’t relax, because those guards are still hot on their tails. After much ducking and running, they somehow managed to get out of the chase, and not only that, they are currently out of the forest.

 

Okay. Now, what do they do with the tiara? Travel to another city or town to sell it? The nearest city or town they know is pretty far away, according to their knowledge of the geography around this area. The three of them sighed and strolled around the grass area outside of the forest.

 

“Let’s just res-“ The guy wanted to suggest that they should rest somewhere among the tall and soft grass first but before he can even finish his sentence, he tripped on something and fell down. It surprises him when he lands on something rather soft instead of the ground.

 

There’s even a soft groan after he fell, but it’s not him who is groaning.

 

“What in the world…” He felt the thing under him moving and soon, he got kicked away, hard.

 

“OWW! W… what the hell…?!” He groaned as he gets up quickly, to see a girl sitting there and glaring at him. A cute girl that makes the three of them blush instantly. Why is such a cute girl sleeping in such a place at night…?

 

Before any of them can ask anything, the girl is already getting up and walking away.

 

“H… Hey…!” He called out quickly.

 

“… What?” The girl replied, obviously annoyed by the fact that her sleep got disrupted. She’s tired enough and she just need a nice long sleep, but it got disrupted by some guys who appear out of nowhere.

 

“Why are you sleeping in such a place…?”

 

“Because it’s not safe to get into the forest at night, duh?” She turns away again, but before she can walk away, she got pulled back and those guys put something on her head. “What th…”

 

“Woah. It really suits you. Are you a princess?” The guy grins.

 

The girl is obviously irritated as she pulls down whatever is on her head and she’s surprised to see that it’s a beautiful and expensive looking tiara. She stares at it suspiciously and look at the dressing of those guys in front of her.

 

 Thieves… She understood it immediately.

 

She held on tightly to the tiara and picked up her bag quietly. Before those guys can react, she ran off quickly.

 

“YAH! COME BACK HERE!” They shouted and soon, they are back in the forest. Neighing of the horses could be heard. Not good for them, to be honest. Those guards are still around. The girl emerges from the bush she’s hiding in for quite some while and tried to make her way to the city quickly. The tiara probably belongs to the royal family of that city.

 

“GOT YOU!” Someone pounced on her suddenly, pinning her down, accidentally grabbing her by her chest on one side.

 

SLAP!

 

“ERT!” She scolded, moving away quickly.

 

“Neighhhhh~!” Before the guy could speak, a big shadow is casted on them. A man in armor got off from his horse and stares at the two people.

 

“. GOT TO RUN. QUICK!” The guy pulled the girl up quickly and dragged her along as he ran off. The guard got on his horse again quickly and chased them.

 

“Why am I running with you?!” The girl asked.

 

“Because they are after the thing in your hand!”

 

“So he’s one of the royal guards?”

 

“DUH!”

 

Hearing that, the girl breaks free from his grip and stops in front of the incoming horse. The guard stops in front of her.

 

“Here.” She handed the tiara to the guard but instead of grabbing the tiara from her, he grabs her wrist. “Hey!”

 

“You two are coming back with me, thieves.” The guard glared at them.

 

“What the hell? I’m trying to help you by giving it back to you! I have no relation with this erted thief here!” The girl protested.

 

“Tell that to the king later.” The guard tried to pull her onto the horse but a sword stops at his throat suddenly. None of the two men dare to move. Even though the guard has a sword, but the sword of the girl is right at his throat right now. He’s not safe.

 

“Let me go, you idiotic royal guard. Get the tiara back and leave me alone. I’m just a traveller from the next town, you idiot.” The girl stared at him, her expression isn’t normal. It’s almost equivalent to a demon. The guard let go of her wrist and took the tiara. The girl moves away slowly and when she got into safely out of reach of the guard, she took off.

 

The guy ran after her, leaving the guard alone and tackled her down.

 

“YAH!” She screamed.

 

“You… Do you know how hard it is for me to get that!? How can you give it to them!” The guy screams into her face.

 

“What happened?” His accomplices appeared from the bushes suddenly. The girl kicks the guy away and pointed the sword at him when he was off-guard.

 

“S… S… She gave the tiara back to the gua… guards!”

 

“What the hell?! You damn lass…”

 

“You are the one that gave it to me in the first place, thieves! Don’t come any closer or he’s going to lose his life!” She shouted, poking the sword right at the guy’s throat but being careful not to make him bleed.

 

“Kill him all you want, girl. We will get you and sell your body for the lost of the tiara. With your face, we should be able to get quite a good price. We can even play with you first before selling you away…” The two guys start to move closer.

 

“… C… Che…!” The girl runs off quickly and the three guys chased. Her stamina is running out from all the running and those guys are still behind her. She started slashing whatever is in her way, causing low branches to drop as she goes, hindering the guys’ path.

 

She stops at the foot of the mountain and looks around, trying to make sure she’s safe as she backs against the mountain wall. But it shocked her terribly when she fell right through the curtain of leaves. There’s a hole through the bottom of this mountain, blocked completely by those leaves. She scurried further in and made no noise.

 

Soon, footsteps of those guys could be heard. She even saw one of their shadows right outside the hole but they went off soon after.

 

Letting out a sigh of relief, she turns around, feeling curious about the hole she’s in. She walks further in and it didn’t take long until she reaches the other side. It’s amazing how these mountains are situated in one big circle and it’s almost like a big garden here. Under the moonlight, is a tall structure that looks like an extremely tall tower to her.

 

“… Why is there… such a building in the middle of nowhere…?” She murmured, making her way towards the building slowly. “H… Hello?”

 

Silence.

 

“… I must be dumb to be thinking that there’s people living here.” She laughed sadly as she walks away from the tower. She makes herself comfortable at the side. She lost her bag and she had to try to make a pillow out of the grass.

…..

“Bye bye~” The girl woke up to some voices and she opens her eyes slowly to see a small figure in a black cloak getting down the tower using some… brown and long… hair? That figure didn’t seems to have noticed her since, she’s somewhere behind the tower, right opposite the hole that she came in from.

 

She watches as the figure disappears into that hole and she waits for a moment before heading towards the tower.

 

“HEY!” She shouted, looking right at that window right at the top. It’s like the only opening of the whole tower. A head appears but the sunlight makes it hard for her to see the face of that girl. “… Is it fun playing up there?”

 

“Not at all… It’s boring.” The girl replied. Maybe she finally found a companion that she can play with in the tower. The girl at foot of the tower looks cute and seems to be around her age.

 

“I see. Bye then.” The girl turns away.

 

“W… What…? Wait!” She picks up her long bunch of hair quickly and throws it out of the window, allowing to falls down the tower and reaches the bottom. “C… Come up and play with me…”

 

The girl stares at the hair of the girl for a moment and a mischievous thought came into her mind. She grabs the hair with both hands and pulls it.

 

“O… OUCH! HEY!”

 

Not caring about the girl’s screams, she continues to pull and even runs as she pulls. For one last time, she gives it all her strength to pull again and the girl fell out from the window. She stood below with open arms, successfully catching the girl but she fell down in the process, due to the impact.

 

“Why did you do that for…! I… I’m not… allow to come out…” The girl with the long hair sighed, turning to the girl who’s sitting under her right now. It’s then she realizes that the eyes of the girl are so beautiful, almost like the eyes of a doe.

 

“You said that it’s boring up there, didn’t you?” The doe-eye girl grins.

 

“Cute…” The girl blurted out and she covers quickly, blushing madly.

 

“… Oh… Thanks… You’re cute too.” The doe-eye girl stammered slightly. “I’m Yoona. What’s your name?”

 

“Sooyoung.”

 

“Oh… Sooyoung… erm…” The doe-eye girl looks down, and the tall girl stares at her with a smile plastered on her face, waiting for the girl to complete her sentence. Is the girl being shy right now? It’s… so cute. “Sorry but can you get off me…? My legs are getting numb…”

 

“O… Oh…!” Sooyoung gets up quickly and froze. The feeling of the grass. It’s so soft and it felt nice. Soon, she started skipping around happily, dragging her extremely long hair along. But before she can anywhere further, she fell down because someone trapped the end of her hair down. “Ow…”

 

“Don’t run around as you like…” Yoona sighed, lifting up her foot to release the hair under her foot, and pulled the girl back using her hair.

 

“S… stop pulling my hair like that…!” Sooyoung whined, rubbing her scalp.

 

“But it’s fun.”

 

“You’re weird…”

 

“I guess I am. That’s why I don’t have any friend.”

 

Hearing that, Sooyoung hops over to Yoona’s side and pounced on the girl, hugging her tightly.

 

“W… Wha…”

 

“I will be your first friend then~ And you will be my first friend too.”

 

“… W… who said that… I… I want to befriend you…? I only pulled you down because it’s fun to see a girl flying out of the window.”

 

“I see that you’re those kind that can’t be truthful eh?” Sooyoung grins, pinching Yoona’s cheeks. The girl stares at her with an annoyed expression for a moment before pushing her away and moves away. But Sooyoung jumps on her again, this time accidentally grabbing her by her chest.

 

“Y… Yah…!” Yoona slapped Sooyoung’s hand away quickly and covers her own chest. “W… Why are pe… people always gr… grabbing me here…?!”

 

“Do you always get grabbed there?”

 

“N… Not really always but… i… it’s the second time within 24 hours already…” Yoona bits her lips and sighed.

 

“Well, you have quite some volume so… it’s kind of nice to grab.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“W… w… Wha…t? A… A… Are you a… a… ert…?!” Yoona stares at her in disbelief.

 

“It’s my first time seeing another human other than the woman that raised me up. So I’m kind of interest in you right now, that I want to find out about you more” Sooyoung replied, smiling at Yoona gleefully.

 

“… You know… it sounded so weird that I’m getting goose bumps. It’s as though… you will be trying to… me or something…” Yoona stood up and walked away, heading towards the hole.

 

“Who knows~ Hey. Can you bring me to the city?” Sooyoung followed her quickly, grabbing her hand tightly as though she’s going to bind her to herself forever with that hold.

 

She’s really interested in this new face that she met. Are all the other people out there this cute as well? She had never being out of the tower for her whole life until now and the first person she met is this cute girl, so she couldn’t help it but to be interest in this girl.

 

“I’m going there too…” The doe-eye girl tries to pull her hand away but in vain so she didn’t really bother anymore.

 

“Oh? Why?”

 

“You know those lights that float around on 10th of February every year?”

 

“Oh! That! I’m also want to go to the city for that! I heard that it’s for the lost princess of the city, and it seems like the princess has the same birthday as me~ Hehe~ And I want to see it up close~”

 

“Oh… Let’s go then.” Yoona smiles and leads Sooyoung into the hole. She stops right behind the curtain of leaves and peeks out, trying to make sure that the path is clear of those three thieves before leading Sooyoung out from the place. She doesn’t want trouble from those three guys, nor she wants Sooyoung to be in trouble with them as well. “Why are you living in that tower though?”

 

“I’m not sure… I grew up in the tower and it seems like my hair got some sort of magic to it. The woman that raised me up loves my hair and told me that there are a lot of people after my hair, so I shouldn’t go out.”

 

“Your mother?”

 

“No. I don’t think she’s my mother… Just someone who raise me up…”

 

Yoona covers Sooyoung’s mouth suddenly and moves back, pushing Sooyoung along with her as they back away from the main path. Three men are seen running down the path with some men on horses chasing them. Did they steal something else again?

 

After ensuring that the road is safe, Yoona leads Sooyoung out and the two of them walk down the path slowly, carrying as much of Sooyoung’s hair in their arms as possible.

 

“Why don’t you cut your hair, Sooyoung?” Yoona sighed.

 

“I was told that it will lost its magic if I do that…” Sooyoung replied.

 

“What kind of magic is it?”

 

“Mmm… I can heal people.” Sooyoung grins proudly.

 

“Oh…? Seriously? Like those kind of mage in the stories?” Yoona became a little excited as she hugs the hair in her arms tighter and move closer to Sooyoung.

 

“Yep~ When I feel like healing someone from the bottom of my heart, I can. Erm well at least that’s what I always do when that woman gets back with injuries… I’m not sure why but she seems like some clumsy old woman…” Sooyoung sighed, not exactly liking how that woman who isn’t her mother, acts like she’s everything Sooyoung could have in her life.

 

“Sounds like someone bad to me, since you don’t sound exactly happy while talking about her.”

 

“Can’t say that… I don’t like her. She raised me up after all. But it’s just that… she’s not even my mother and she refuses to tell me anything about my parents like it’s something bad. She doesn’t even allow me to step on foot out of the tower, even if I’m just going to run around in the garden around the tower… I feel so… restrained and… like a… prisoner…”

 

“I guess you are. But it’s really cool~! Hair with healing ability. It’s just… wow!” Yoona grins widely as she buries her face in Sooyoung’s hair. Even though it’s so long and probably very hard to maintain its silkiness, her hair is great. Probably because of the magical ability it has. “It’s like one of the story I read~!”

 

“Oh? What is it about?”

 

“Mmm… The main character is just like you~ With long magical hair but I kind of forget what her hair can do… Hehe~” Yoona chuckles, and she backs against something, or rather, someone.

 

“Oh hello, cutie. Long time no see.” Okay. That sounds, familiar.

 

Yoona jumps away quickly and pulls out her sword, pointing it at the guy standing right there, with a bag slung across his shoulder. He probably went to steal the tiara again. She held Sooyoung close to herself, and stood in a protective stance.

 

“I see that you found a cute friend, mind to introduce?”

 

“I got no business with you! Go and live your thief life on your own!” Yoona glared at the guy who’s moving closer.

 

“Of course you have business with me. Because of you, I had to go through the trouble to steal this thing again and do you know how tiring it is to constantly run away from those annoying guards? I need some… fun to relieve my stress you know…” The guy looks at the girl’s body with a erted grin and she frowns instantly.

 

“Guards? You mean them?” Yoona looks into the blank space behind the guy and the guy really turn around to see no one there, and the moment he turns back, the two girls are already running away from him. He gave a chase immediately and pulled back the tall girl by grabbing a bunch of her hair that is kind of loose.

 

“AHH!” Sooyoung screamed and she fell back. Yoona held her close quickly and points at the guy with her sword. Sooyoung is rather surprised by the hug but she likes it a lot.

 

“Let go of her hair!” Yoona commanded, poking her sword at his throat and he let go of Sooyoung’s hair immediately. As Yoona is trying to deal with the guy, Sooyoung cuddles closer on Yoona’s chest and the girl stiffens. “… E… Erm… S… Sooyoung, what are you doing…?”

 

“Mm… Cutie, do you go around seducing people with your soft chest? Seems like that girl likes your chest a lot.” The guy smirks and the smirk disappears when the sword seems to be cutting slightly into his throat. “I… I’m just joking!”

 

“S… Sooyoung, we have to go now…” Yoona bits her lips and grabs Sooyoung’s hand, walking away slightly with her sword still pointed at the guy and after making sure they are safely out of the reach, they turn around to run, but to be stopped by two other brawny guys.

 

“I didn’t say that I’m alone.” The guy grins.

 

“Hey, another girl appeared. Hi there.” The two brawny guys grin at them, surrounding them with the guy.

 

“THERE YOU ARE!” Just then, another voice sounded into their ears and all of them turn to see the royal guards appearing from behind the guy. “And the girl from before? You said that you’re not with them but why are you with them again?”

 

“C… Can’t you see that we are getting harassed right now?!” Yoona replied, trying the comfort the currently terrified Sooyoung by patting her gently. “Please just catch these thieves already!”

 

“Get them.” The leader ordered and the royal guards got down from their horses. As the three guys tried to escape, Sooyoung throws her hair and tripped them by wrapping her hair around their ankles and pulled them back. The three guys got chained up instantly, so is Yoona.

 

“H… Hey!” Yoona stared at the guard with a confused look.

 

“You’re a suspect, miss. Please cooperate.” The guard replied.

 

“B… But you don’t need be chain me up like you chain up those idiots! I will follow you if there is a need to!”

 

“She’s a nice person!” Sooyoung pushed the guard away and stood in front of Yoona. “She got me out from my tower and befriended me! And she got really nice and soft chest!”

 

“... Sooyoung, that’s…. just… weird…” Yoona sighed.

 

“I told you she loves your chest. I love it too.” The guy smirks.

 

“And you stupid ert, shut up!” Yoona glared at him, before turning to the guard. “Can you not chain me too? I will follow you, I promise.”

 

The guard looks at her for a moment and unchained her, before inviting both her and Sooyoung up onto the horses. Soon, they are on their way back to the city. As soon as they got into the city, Sooyoung literally hops off the horse while it’s still running and looks around in awe. With her hair, she drags Yoona off the horse as well and held her hand.

 

“Can we look around first, Mr. Guard~?” Sooyoung asked cutely. The leader of the guards hesitated and ordered his men to bring those three guys in first as he agreed to her request, but they had to stay within his sight, since the doe-eye girl is pretty much a wanted suspect.

 

The two girls ran around the whole city excitedly, but their excitement kind of dies down when Sooyoung faces trouble with her long hair. In the end, with help of some other girls, they tied Sooyoung’s hair up successfully and the two girls started going around like two kids again. The guard leader had a hard time trying to keep up with them.

 

“Mr. Guard, can you tell us about the floating lights that always appear on the 10th of February?” Sooyoung asked, as they sat down near the fountain with the exhausted guard leader.

 

“Huh? You mean the one thing we always do for the lost princess on her birthday?” The guard stares at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Yea~ I always see it from the tower I stay in and I’m curious about it.” Sooyoung nodded.

 

“Me too~! I saw it from my house in the next town but it’s so far away from me, so I thought it would be nice to come here and look at it closer… But I end up getting into trouble with those three guys and the guards…” Yoona said the last sentence in a softer voice and she looks away with an annoyed look.

 

“Erm… Well… The story is like this… Years ago, the Queen fell sick while having the princess and in order to save both the mother and the child, the King starts to look around for the rumored magical flower that can heal people and even bring back the dead, and they found it. They boiled the flower and let the Queen drink it. True enough about the ability of the flower, the Queen recovers rapidly and a beautiful princess is born. To commemorate the birth of the princess, the King and the Queen released a lantern into the sky. However, shortly after the birth of the princess, someone kidnapped her from palace and ever since, she’s never seen again. So with hope that they can find the princess again, the whole city release lanterns into the sky on her birthday.” The guard narrated the story clearly.

 

“Woah… As expected. This city is interesting!” Yoona beamed.

 

“You’re interesting too~” Sooyoung hugs Yoona tightly, cuddling especially close to her chest.
 

“Erm… I would prefer it if you… stop that, Sooyoung…” Yoona’s face turns red and she sighed, pushing Sooyoung away.

 

“Your face is red~!”

 

“O… Of course…! You’re… literally loving m… my chest ri… right now… It’s embarrassing and weird!”

 

“I love you too~”

 

“W… What? That just makes things even weirder!” Yoona exclaimed, looking at the guard as she tries to get his help to get away from the girl who refuses to let her go.

 

“Well then. You’re off the suspect list, miss. I believe you that you got nothing to do with those guys.” The guard grins and stands up, walking away.

 

“A… At least help me with this girl first!” But the guard didn’t care. “W… Why are you acting like this, Sooyoung…?!”

 

“Aren’t friends supposed to love each other?” Sooyoung asked innocently.
 

“Well yes… but they don’t show it like this…!” Yoona smacks her forehead and pushes Sooyoung away. It’s not like she dislike the girl or what but it’s just embarrassing and now that they are in a place with a lot of people, people are watching them as they interact like that. After all the hugs, the two girls stroll around the market area and soon, they came to the castle and near the castle, is a huge photo of the royal family. In the arms of the Queen, is a beautiful baby girl.

 

That must be the lost princess… She must be beautiful when she has grown up… Yoona thought, staring at the baby in the picture. Somehow, the baby looks rather familiar but she just couldn’t get why.

 

“Oh my god!” Sooyoung exclaimed suddenly.

 

“W… what?” Yoona turns to her immediately, thinking that something bad happened.

 

“I just remembered that it’s THE DAY today~”

 

“… You just… remembered…?” Yoona sighed.

 

“Erm well… yes… It’s a little hard to keep track of the dates when I’m in the tower, you know…” Sooyoung sticks her tongue out and scratches her head with a embarrassed smile.

 

Yoona smiled faintly at her and ruffled her hair coolly before walking ahead. Sooyoung froze for a moment and a big grin appears on her face. She catches up with the girl quickly and gave the girl a peck on her cheek, grinning at the girl when the girl looks at her in shock. Yoona sighed and flicked her forehead, causing her to squat down while rubbing her forehead violently in attempted to ease the pain.

 

Yoona laughed and ran off when Sooyoung got up suddenly and tried to get her. Soon, they are playing a game of tag in the whole market area, not bothering about the crowd at all. Yoona stops at one of the stalls suddenly, and Sooyoung clashes right into her.

 

“Why did you stop suddenly?” Sooyoung asked, but she soon knew the reason when Yoona showed her a lantern with a smile. It’s the lantern that the city is going to put up later on in the evening. “I want~! I want to put up a lantern later too!”

 

“You’re lively, miss.” The stall tender laughed and gave the girls a lantern each, and a box of matchsticks. “It’s free, since it’s for the princess.”

 

“Thank you~!” Sooyoung beamed and had a little celebration on her own after getting the lantern. Yoona could only laugh at her childish antics. It’s cute. Really cute. Anyone could fall for her innocent charm easily, herself included.

 

After a long wait, it’s finally near the time that they had been waiting for. Sooyoung and Yoona waited among the crowds excitedly for the long-waited event to start. It must be a magnificent sight. Soon, the King and Queen appear at the balcony of the castle and released that one lantern they had together. Even though they are rather far from her, Sooyoung could somewhat see their sad expression and feel what they are feeling. She bits her lips and stares at them, as they stare into the sky.

 

Their longing for the return of their lost daughter… Sooyoung could felt it.

 

“Sooyoung…” Yoona’s call brought her senses back and she realizes that everyone else is starting to release their lanterns. Sooyoung and Yoona did the same and the two of them watch as the lanterns float into the sky slowly, as though they are the wishes and hopes of the King, Queen and citizens, to the gods above for the princess’s returns.

 

Sooyoung finds herself crying suddenly, but she didn’t make a sound. Somehow, Yoona noticed that and pulled her in for a hug, something that she much needed. The two of them headed out of the city together, to be met with a rather, unpleasant, surprise, right outside the forest.

 

“Sooyoung.” It’s that woman and she’s obviously upset. “I remember telling you that… YOU… ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT FROM THE TOWER!”

 

“She got freedom to choose!” Yoona steps up and stares at the woman angrily. “She’s not even your child!”

 

“Who are you and what do you know? I raised her up! She’s as good as my own child! I love her!” The woman retorted.

 

“Love her, or her hair?” That caused the woman to stiffen up instantly. “Honestly, I did have this thought of her being the lost princess. She’s so beautiful, beautiful enough to be a princess. And you, are the evil witch that kidnapped her for her magical hair, usin-“ Before Yoona can continue, she finds a knife going into her.

 

“Y… Yoona!” Sooyoung screamed, shocked by the woman’s action.

 

“You know nothing so just shut up forever, girly!” The woman showed a rather… terrified look. It’s as though her secret got exposed.

 

“… Tsk… F…. F… From you face… it… seems like… my doubt is right….” Yoona smirks, and she growled in pain when the woman pushes the knife further in. “So… Sooyoung… is… the lost princess… isn’t she…? Witch.”

 

“SHUT UP!” The woman screamed, pulling the knife out and attempted to stab her again but Sooyoung slapped her hand, causing her to drop the knife. “S… Sooyoung… D…. Don’t listen to her! S…”

 

“… Her words… seem more believable…” Sooyoung stares at the woman sadly. “Can you please… tell me the truth…?”

 

The woman glared at Yoona who is still smirking at her and grabbed Sooyoung’s hand quickly, trying to drag her away. That just answered Sooyoung’s doubt. Yoona is really right with her doubt. She’s the princess and this woman is the one that broke into the palace to kidnap her for her hair.

 

Yoona tried to stop the woman from taking Sooyoung away but the woman kicks her right in her wounds, causing her to fall down in pain. She doesn’t have the strength to stand up again. She’s losing blood.

 

“YOONA!” Sooyoung resisted strongly, and she tried to reach for Yoona helplessly. Yoona grins at her and pulls out her sword with her last bit of strength, and tried to hand it to Sooyoung. But her arm give up on her before Sooyoung could get the sword, and the sword drops onto the floor. “Y… Yoona…!”

 

“… I… I’m sorry…” Yoona blurted out and her eyes close. Sooyoung felt her heart breaking into million pieces as she sees that. Is she going to… lose that girl just like that? Holding in her tears, Sooyoung throws her hair towards the sword and sweeps it up successfully. She grabs the sword and stabs the woman without hesitation.

 

“ARGH! SOO… SOOYOUNG!” The woman screamed and she lost grip on Sooyoung’s hand. The girl wanted to rush back to Yoona’s side to heal her with her hair but the woman grabbed her hair and cuts it off unexpectedly. Sooyoung froze.

 

“Your hair will lose its magic if it gets cut off, so never ever cuts it okay?”

 

Those are the words that the woman said when she complaint that one day, about her hair getting too long and hard to manage.

 

“I… If I’m not getting your hair, no one it! Hahahaha!” The woman laughed evilly as she collapsed, her expression still filled with evilness, completely mocking Sooyoung. Sooyoung rushed to Yoona’s side quickly and pressed her head on Yoona’s wound, wishing that the wound will heal with her heart, sincerely, but nothing happened.

 

It’s not working anymore.

 

Her hair really lost its magic. She can’t… save Yoona.

 

“N… No… I… It can’t be… Y… Yoona!!! Yoona, respond to me, Yoona!” She screamed, shaking the girl violently and hoping that the girl will wake up and flick her forehead for shaking her like that. But her wish didn’t come true. The woman continues laughing until she dies of blood loss at the side. “No… Y… Yoona…”

 

Sooyoung didn’t want to… lose her.

 

“Why are you leaving me so soon!? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!” Sooyoung cried as she hugs the motionless girl tightly. “I… I think… I love you… Yoona… How can you leave me alone now…?”

 

Sooyoung’s tears drips down continuously, onto the girl in her embrace. Soon, the girl’s wound started glowing with pink light and Sooyoung stares blankly. The glow got even brighter and it reaches up into the sky and into their surrounding, attracting the attention of those in the city.

 

People start to make a dash towards them, wanting to see what is going on and soon, there is a huge crowd nearby as the doe-eye girl continues to glow in the pink light in Sooyoung’s arms.

 

“Y… Yoona…” Sooyoung stares at the face of the girl intensely and the girl opens her eyes slowly. A big smile crept across Sooyoung’s face and she hugs the girl tightly without any words.

 

“H… Huh…? S… Sooyoung…” Yoona felt like she just woke up from a sleep somehow and the area she got stabbed doesn’t hurt at all. The tall girl pulls away from the hug and smiles at Yoona with tears still flowing profusely from her eyes. “Jeez… You’re ugly, princess… Stop crying…” Yoona’s hands reach for Sooyoung’s face and she wipes off the tears for the girl.

 

Sooyoung didn’t say anything. All she did is pulled the girl closer and kisses the girl deeply on her lips. Right at that moment, the King and the Queen emerged from within the crowd and they stare as the two girls kiss.

 

Yoona didn’t even resist. She doesn’t want to resist. In fact, she felt a little disappointed when Sooyoung breaks the kiss and moves away. It’s only then she realizes that they are being watched by the whole city and her face turns to its reddest instantly.

 

“… Are you…” The Queen approaches Sooyoung carefully. Even though it has been years since she had last seen her precious baby, she felt a connection with Sooyoung immediately. The King came over too and watches as his wife embraces the girl. Finally, they found the princess. They find their precious baby girl.

-----

The doe-eye girl sighed when she opens her eyes in the morning, to find that the tall girl is lying in her embrace.

 

“… The bed is big enough for the both of us, Sooyoung…”

 

“I like it here better~” Sooyoung gets up and smiles at Yoona while still sitting on the latter. “Can we please~ do it once? We are an approved couple, you know~”

 

“No means no, Sooyoung.” Yoona yawned and stretched. Sooyoung took the chance to try and undress her. “Y… Yah…!” The two of them struggled in bed as one tries to strip the other one, and the other one tries to protect herself. As they are still struggling in bed, the door of the bedroom open suddenly and the Queen came in.

 

“D… Did I come in at the wrong time?” The Queen asked, when she sees the two girls, one of them in the process of getting stripped by the other one.

 

“Yes, mum.” Sooyoung pouted.

 

“W… We are… aren’t doing an… anything, Q… Queen…!” Yoona tried to get away quickly and the Queen exchanged glances with her daughter for a moment.

 

“I shall not interrupt you then. Just… keep it down okay?” The Queen grins and went out.

 

“W… wait…! N… No!” Yoona tried to stop the Queen from leaving but the door closes. She turns to the tall girl with a rather, blank, look. “… Let’s… talk about… this first… Sooyoung…”

 

“COME ON~!” Sooyoung pulls the blanket over them and soon, with much troubles and struggles under the blanket, clothes are seen flying off the bed. The rest, let’s not talk about it.