Day 05 – Kissing

Collections



The two girls remain in their position for quite some while as they wait patiently for the commotion outside to die down. It would be bad of they get their photo taken and their managers saw it. That would mean a long nagging session for them. Sooyoung sighed and looks at the girl leaning on her, to realize that the girl had actually fallen asleep.

"Jeez... She's such a kid..." Sooyoung touches the girl's cheek gently, being careful not to wake her up. She finds herself staring hard at the girl's face. She looks really angelic and it's so close that anyone would be tempted to do something to this girl.

Sooyoung gulped when her eyes stop right on the girl's lips.

"Sooyoung... Control yourself..." She murmured to herself repeatedly and the girl in her arms woke up after hearing a tiny voice going on and on beside her ear.

"Unnie..." Yoona rubs her eyes sleepily and Sooyoung's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't handle it anymore. Without further ado, she slides her hand over the doe-eye girl's cheek and brings the girl's face closer to hers. "U-Unnie...?"

"Forgive me." Sooyoung whispered and she went for it. The kiss.

Yoona stares at the girl with her eyes wide open and she stayed still while the girl continues to taste her lips gently and slowly. Her face flushed red in an instant and she pushes the taller girl away quickly, before standing up and backing up on the cubicle door.

"Unnie... How can you do this to me..." Yoona bits her lower lips as she looks to the ground sadly.

"Yoong, I... I..." Sooyoung thought she upset the girl but...

"At least give me a warning...! I just woke up and the next thing I know is... is.... Jeez...!" Yoona pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest, frowning cutely like a kid that didn't get her candy.

"... You... You don't mind...?" Sooyoung asked, staring at Yoona blankly.

"... I... Erm... I don't..." Yoona scratches the back of her head shyly. Sooyoung beamed and she jumps up instantly, pulling Yoona into her embrace. "Jeez... You like surprising me, don't you...?"

"You're too cute, Yoong. I can't resist." Sooyoung tightens her hold on the girl, fully enjoying the warmth she gets from the girl.

"How are we going to explain to the others, unnie?" Yoona started drawing circles on Sooyoung's back with her index finger as she buries the lower half of her face in the girl's shoulder.

"They will understand." Sooyoung smiled. "Hey... Yoong..."

"Yea...?"

"Can I have another go?"

"... Okay." Yoona moves away from Sooyoung and leans on the door. She closes her eyes and waits for her lips to be taken once again.

Sooyoung the girl' slips over and over again, and she forces her tongue into the girl's mouth. The two of them shared the kiss for quite a while, until they were left breathless.

"I admit that I'm jealous when you play with the others, Yoong. I want you to play with me only." Sooyoung brings the girl into her embrace again and rubs the girl's back gently.

"Okay..." Yoona nodded shyly with a smile. Right at that moment, someone started knocking on the door, shocking the two of them.

"Hey! Are you done with your business yet? It's crowded out here and you had been inside for very long." The person scolded.

"I'm terribly sorry! I'm having a REALLY bad stomachache." Sooyoung replied with a fake voice quickly and they could hear the person going away, cursing at them.

"How are we going to get out now...?" Yoona asked. "Either way, it's going to be trouble... If we go out in disguise, people will think that we are doing something weird in here... But if we don't, we would get serious lecture session from manager oppa..."

"Let's just continue to stay here until everyone is gone..." Sooyoung sighed. And they end up staying there until closing time for the mall.