Day 08 – Shopping

Collections



The tall girl stood outside her house with a cap and sunglasses on, her phone in her hands as she taps on it gently while she waits for her girl to arrive.

"Unnie!" A girl called out to her energetically, running towards her and clashing right into her arms. "Did you wait for very long?"

"Nope. I didn't. What did you want to do today?" The taller girl encircles her arms around the girl waist, bringing the girl closer to her.

"Shopping. It has been awhile since we bought something ourselves, right?" The doe-eye girl smiled and continues after she noticed the uneasy look on the taller girl's face. "Don't worry. I called manager unnie this time. She says that she would meet us at the mall."

"Ah... The last time is really risky. We almost got into trouble..." Sooyoung sighed.

"That's why I called unnie. Come on~~" Yoona grins as she moves away and moves closer again to hug Sooyoung's arm. Sooyoung smiled at her and the two of them walk to the mall together. Their manager is already waiting there for them and the presence of their manager managed to prevent the fans from coming too close.

More and more people start to follow them around the mall as they shop for clothes and accessories, but none of them tried to get too close to them.

"Unnie, is this nice?" Yoona asked, as she exits the changing room in a one piece dress. Sooyoung blushed when her eyes fell on the visible cleavage of the girl. "Yah... Where are you looking...?"

"I-I-It's nice but... Erm..." Sooyoung scratches the back of her head shyly.

"I understand." Yoona grins and gets back into the changing room to change out of the dress. She hands the dress back to the staff and the two of them went out of the shop, entering a toy store next door. Yoona picks out a Rilakkuma pajamas immediately and showed it to the taller girl, who in turn picks out a Korilakkuma pajamas for fun.

"Let's buy it, unnie." Yoona smiles.

"EH?" Sooyoung stares at her in shock.

"It's cute, isn't it?"

"Yes but..."

"We can wear it together sometimes, if I sleepover at your place or when we go back to the dorm to sleep. Okay? Can we?" Yoona stares back into Sooyoung's eyes with her doe eyes, and Sooyoung nodded instantly, as though she is under a spell. Yoona's eyes are too attractive. She couldn't say no to those eyes. "Yay~!"

And they bought it. Of course, the fans are all busy informing the other fans online about their cute purchase.