Future Husband

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

“Nice one Hyung! We’ve nailed it,”Ravi smiled broadly, opening his phone, and seeing their songs on the top of the chart list.He patted the elder shoulder, only receiving a cold glare from the intimidating man.

For those who doesn’t know Jung Taekwoon, they might just think he is intimidating by the way he looks and how he responds to others. Yet, this male had such a warm heart when it comes to kids,puppies and animals, though he would never allow someone to see him like that.

He only nodded in response,causing the younger to chuckles.

“Why?”

“I guess being a solo composer suits you enough which doesn’t requires you to speaks a lot, hyung!” He laughed when the other male started to whack the back of his head.

“I’m going home,” he suddenly said with a poker face on.

“Ah,it’s time already.Please be careful on your journey,” Ravi bowed politely while smiling. As soon as he shot his head up,the tall male had gone from his sight.

‘That’s the way he bids farewell,Taekwoon hyung style,’

 

Taekwoon bowed politely at an old lady who was passing by upon leaving the elevator.He strode to his rented house, playing with his set of keys whwn suddenly the ringing sounds of his phone startled him.

‘Not Hakyeon again…’ it’s not like he disliked the male, but the overflowing attention and care seemed to bother him…a bit.But the thoughts flew away immediately when he saw the caller ID. Slowly, he swipes the answer icon.

“Mom?”

“Taekwoon-ah,please come home tonight. We are going to have dinner together,” The male blinked in surprise when his mom asked him for a dinner. It was just that since Taekwoon moved out from the house, they were usually the ones who visited him.

“Do you hear me son?” 

“Nae…”

“Then, be here by 6…”

 

In the midst of having dinner,Taekwoon’s mom brought up a topic that seemed displeasure to him, marriage.

“So, are you dating someone currently?”He faintly shook his head while focusing on his meal.

“That’s great! We’ve found someone for you…to be your husband,” Taekwoon’s mother chirped happily after listening to his son.

“H-husband?” Taekwoon looks confusingly at his father who busily stuffing himself with food,earning a sharp glare from his mom.

“Honey!” He abruptly stop eating,realizing that two pair of eyes are staring at me.

“Ah,sorry…So Taekwoon,we decided to marry you of with this guy,who happens to be our good friend’s son.

“B-but…I I'm not....I don’t feel like marrying-“

“Does joining the military sound good to you?”Taekwoon’s mother interrupted with shaking voice.The only thing he hated to see is his  mother’s tears.

“Mom…it’s not like that,” Taekwoon lowered his head down, internally screaming.

“It’s for your own good, son. We just want to protect you” being the father, he calmly spoke to their only son.

Taekwoon thwn sighed in defeat.He could never resist his family as they meant everything to him.Nodding weakly and giving in,  Taekwoon sawhis mother smile brightly and beam happily at her husband.

 

“Wait, I ’ll show you his picture!” his mother suddenlt exclaimed. Seeing his mother in such a great mood,Taekwoon thought that for once, just give up for the sake of mom.

Mrs.Jung came with few photos in her hands.She smiles looking at the picture before handing it to his son.

“I’m sure you’ll fall for him!” Taekwoon lookd at the picture, eyes landing on the figure of a boy smiling brightly, showing a pair of dimples on his cheeks.The other picture shows the same person but in a different pose. The boy in the picture pouting a bit while squinting his eyes.

“He looks young. Is he even at the marrying age?” Taekwoon asked while looking at his mother.That bo was surely cute,but seemed too young to get married.

“Well, he’s 18 this year,” his mother casually answerd, causing Taekwoon to rub his temple in frustration.

“Mom, that's a 10 year , he is way too young,for me…”

“Pish, the is not important. Since you’ve agreed, I’ll inform his parents immediately, okay?”

Taekwoon looked again at the photos clutched in his hand while thinking hard.’How am I suppose to talk with him when I don’t even know who he is?’

“You two will make a great couple,” his father patted his shoulder while smiling reassuringly.

Taekwoon just smiled weakly in response  before his mother hugged  him lovingly,

“Thank you,Taekwoon-ah.Thank you so much…”she chanted, the words endlessly floating around Taekwoon's head as she expressed her feeling of gratitude.

“Anything for you,mom…” he kissed his mother’s temple,causing the female to smile lovingly at her son.

“Enough with the drama,you two…Taekwoon hasn’t gotten married yet...”the father broke the peaceful moments, cracking a smile on their faces.

“I guess I need to go home now.It’s getting late…”Taekwoon gave his parents a last hug as a sign of bidding a farewell.

“Taekwoonie!”

“Yes, mom??”

“Don’t you want to know his name?” his mother smiled teasingly at him.

“Him?Ah…that person!”

“He’s your future husband,kitten!” Taekwoon frowned at sudden teasing. His sisters used to being called a kitten for his cat-eyes looks.

“So…his name is…”

“Lee Hongbin!” hearing the name, it surely latched itself into Taekwoon’s brain from now on.


A/N:*waves frantically Hello! so,the second chapter is up.I would like to apologize if this chapter seems kinda dull and boring.Since English is not my first language so this chapter may seems a bit different from the first one.Anyway,please keep anticipating to this fic and love leobin more! Thank you! ^_^

                                                                                                        Yeojayeoja and Vanwick (edit) :)