He's Mine

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

A/N:i'm so sorry everyone! 

                                                 ★★★

"What's wrong hyung?  You've been fidgeting all day long... "Hyuk stared at the male curiously. 

"Taekwoon hyung will be home in two days..."

"So?  Shouldn't you be happy? "Hongbin let out a loud sigh before resting his head on his arm. 

"I should be, right?But...there's something been disturbing me..."

"Why don't you give him a call? I mean,you should at least try calling him..."

"Now?"when the younger nodded,Hongbin immediately fished his pocket for his phone.A moment later,he gasped in surprise.

"Ahh! My phone is out of credit!"

"Use mine. But, Taekwoon hyung might not save my number, so there's a probability that he won't pick up, "Hongbin nodded while furiously dialled his husband's number.While waiting for the line to connect, Hongbin got so anxious that he ended the call immediately. 

"What's wrong, Bin hyung? "The latter shook his head before handing the phone back to his owner. 

"My heart is beating so fast that it might burst out from my chest. I... I don't think I can... "

"Let me call him, okay? "Hyuk dialled the numbers again while looking at Hongbin who was panting heavly.

"Hy-Hyuk...hands..."stunned,Hyuk immediately held Hongbin's hand tight while his other hand holding the phone.

"Hyung,you're sweating!"

"I...I..."Hongbin stuttered while trying to breath properly.His chest tightened,making him hard to breath.

"Are you having your panic attack?!"Hyuk almost ended the call when suddenly someone pick it up.

"Hello?"Hyuk keeps his eyes fixed on his hyung.

"Whoever are you,do not disturb Taekwoon hyung.He is with his boyfriend right now!"when the other person hung up,Hyuk immediately turned towards Hongbin who seemed to calm down a bit.

"Are you okay now? Your attack..."

"it's a mild one,I'm fine.So,what did he say?"Hearing the question,Hyuk started to play with his fingers nervouosly.

"he is busy with his boyfriend right now!" the words keep echoing in his head,making him confused whether to tell Hongbin or not.

"Sanghyuk?" Hyuk quickly shook his head while smiling apologetically.

"He didn't pick up..."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"What are you doing with my phone?"Ravi jumped a bit at Taekwoon sudden question.he immediately put the eder's phone back on the bedside table.

"Uh...nothing,"Taekwoon eyed him suspiciously before grabbing his phone.He searched through the call history and found the unknown number.He frowned before turning his head towards the rapper.

"Who called?" the younger shook his head and looked elsewhere,fidgeting when the older's gaze was fixed on him.

"Don't lie! You answered the call!" Ravi flinched when he heard Taekwoon's mad tone.

"I...I don't know. I just told that person that you're busy.I don't even hear his voice!" Ravi cowered quickly before walking towards his bed.Ever since that night,Taekwoon hyung has been nothing but cold and scary to him.

 

*Flashback

"I bet Hongbin never did this to you before..."

"Get off me!"Ussing his full strength,he kicked the rapper until he fell from the bed.He turned to look at the youger's condition,frowned to see that the rapper is crying.

"Wonshik ah...Hyung is sorry.I didn't mean to hurt-"

"Why? Why won't you look at me the way you look at Hongbin? I saw you first! I..uh...I fell in love with you first!" Taekwoon stared at the rapper in disbelief upon hearing his confession.He get startled when Ravi suddenly threw himself towards him,hugging him tight.He froze at  the contact.

"Please...fall in love with me..."his tears rolled down his cheeks,his grip tighten on Taekwoon's shirt.Taekwoon gently pushed the other male away while looking at him apologetically.

"You're drunk. Go to sleep,Wonshik ah,"he spoke in the most gentle way while tapping his shoulders lightly.Ravi chuckled while faking a smile.

"I...am being rejected,am I? So pitiful..." Taekwoon slowly approached the younger,gently guiding him to his bed.He sighed in relief when the rapper complied obidiently this time.The moment he lied on the bed,Taekwoon was taken off guard when Ravi suddenly pulled him on the bed,together with him before spinning him around,pinning the older on his bed.

"You know I'm not that drunk,hyung...I am a good drinker. Just...let me fulfill your desires.That one thing Hongbin can't even do,"a tear managed to slip from the rapper's eyes,slowly rolling his cheek before he faked a smile.

"Wonshik!"

"I won't hurt you,hyung..." those were the last words registered in Taekwoon conciousness before everything turned black.

*End of flashback

 

"Stop invading my privacy.You absolutely have no rights to do that,"Taekwoon coldly stare at the rapper before went out of the room. Ravi ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly while holding in his tears. 

'Why do I keep making wrong decisions?' 

 

 

"I think it's best if I stay at our home now.I mean,Taekwoon hyung will come home any sooner.I should start cleaning the house,"Hongbin smiled at his parents in law.

"Fine then.Don't forget to make yourself looks presentable too!"Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at his mother in law suggestion.

"W...why..."

"Being apart for a week is surely not easy for lovebirds like you two.It's okay,Bin ah..you don't have to feel shy in front of us..."Mrs Jung nudged Hongbin's arms playfully while smiling and looking at him teasingly.And Mr Jung just laugh it  off.

"A..that..."Hongbin chuckled in embarassment,his face is already red like tomato.Upon bidding his farewell,Hongbin immediately went to their home.His and Taekwoon.

 

"Welcome home!!!"Taekwoon flinched when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his slim waist the moment he opened the door of his house. 

"H.. Hongbin? "The mentioned latter look up and smiled brightly before quickly releasing his grip. Hongbin bowed his head in embarrassment. 

"That... Sorry.I wasn't mean-" His words stopped when Taekwoon gently ruffled his hair while smiling. 

"I thought you didn't miss me? "

"What are you talking about?? Of course I... "His words trailed off, eyes looking elsewhere except his husband. Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's attitude. 

"Go take a shower. I alreadycooked some food. Let's eat together, okay? "Hongbin immediately grabbed Taekwoon's luggages and strode towards the older's room before Taekwoon called him. Hongbin spun his head around, feeling shocked as he was suddenly greeted by Taekwoon's lips on his. Hongbin stood rooted to the ground while blinking his doe eyes continuously. 

"I miss you too, sweetheart... "Hongbin could feel the blush started to crept on his cheeks as his face already turned red, hot from the embarrassment. 

"Sweetheart? What the... Gosh, what do you think you're doing?! Aigoo.. You stinks! "Hongbin retorted towards the older to hide his blush before immediately scurried to Taekwoon's room. Taekwoon chuckled at his husband's usual behaviour.

 

 

"How was the fan meeting?"

"You didn't see it on internet??"Taekwoon glared at the male before pouting when the younger shook his head.

"Too busy to do that..."Hongbin keeps on feeding himself,ignoring the looks that Taekwoon was giving him.

"You should try search on your husband,sometimes.Who knows if there an article appeared in future about me with some sort of woman?"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the latter when Hongbin turned his head at him,leaning in closer.

"Do it if you dare.Don't come looking for me when you got dumped by those 'sort of woman' later..."

Taekwoon snickered at the younger's words before quickly stuffing himself with the food.The moment Hongbin asked him about the fanmeeting,he quickly reminded of the bad memories he had there,the painful night that makes he almost lost his mind.He never thught that someone that he treated like his own brother would do something disgraceful like that. 'He is not the Wonshik I knew anymore...'

 

"Daydreaming again? Waah...now I really think that you cheated on me.What is her name?" Hongbin plopped himself on the couch beside his husband while eyeing him suspiciously.He frowned when Taekwoon gave no reaction as he still in his own thought.Hongbin smirked before quietly whe behind the elder and slap his back hard,jolting Taekwoon out of his thought.

"Wonshik!"

...

...

"That woman's name is Wonshik? "Hongbin tilted his head to one side while looking at the other male.Taekwoon started to shift uncomforatbly because of his slip of tongue just now.

"W-what woman? Yah...stop spitting nonsense!"Unable to control his emotion,Taekwoon suddenly went to his room and slammed the door shut,leaving the poor boy confused.

"What's wrong with him?? Did he just...thought about Wonshik hyung earlier??"Hongbin clutched his shirt,feeling the sudden increase of his heartbeat. 'Why do I keep having  this bad feelings lately?'

 

Knock,knock...

"Taekwoon hyung...I'm..uh,I'm sorry if I offended you earlier.I was joking though..."Taekwoon sighed upon hearing the younger's voice at the outside of his room.

'What the hell was I thinking? I just made the thing becomes worse.Hongbin even blaming himself now...I shou-' Taekwoon's thoughts were interrupted by Hongbin sudden words.

"I...trust you,hyung..."At those words,Taekwoon feels himself broke down again,as he failed to keep the younger's trust.

'Mianhae...'

 

 

 "Ravi hyung?Are you looking for Bin hyung?"Hyuk smiled apologetically at the rapper when he nodded.

"Ah...he's taking a leave today.I think he went to his parents' house.What is it?" Ravi sighed to himself before walking away,only to be stopped by Hyuk who was grabbing his shoulder.

"Wait.I...have something to talk to you,"

 

"You're the one who answered my call a week ago,right?When you and Taekwoon hyung were staying overseas..."Ravi frowned before his eyes widen in surprise.

"It was you?!" Hyuk nodded while maintaning his serious face.

"It's a good thing that I was the one who called,not Bin hyung.What were you trying to imply,by saying 'Taewoon is with his boyfriend'? As far as you and I know,Taekwoon hyung is married to Bin hyung.So,was he cheating?"

Ravi played his fingers nervously,shifting uncomfortably in his seat.He looked up at the younger who seemed to be very concern about his hyung's marriage.

"That...it was unintentional.I was afraid if there were any sasaeng  fans attacked him,so I made an excuse.I never thought that you were the one who called him.Did...Hongbin knew?" Ravi heaved a relief sigh when the younger shook his head in denial.

 "Hyung...you are not the type who would ruin someone marriage,right?"Hyuk stared at the rapper,eyes searching for any traits of lie.Ravi stared back at him while smirking.

"I will if I have to,"

 

 

*Flashback

"I won't hurt you,hyung..."

Ravi found himself trembling when taking Taekwoon's shirt off him.He slowly placed his hand on top of the elder,who seemed to be unconcious because of the pill he put into Taekwoon's drink earlier.Ravi lowered himself,undo Taekwoon pants while trying to maintain his composure.He caressed the elder's face gently while looking at him,but getting blurred by the tears that started to brim in his eyes.He quickly looked away when his tears rolled down his cheeks.He placed his kiss on the other male lips,feeling Taekwoon's soft lips on his,the lips of his beloved person.

"I love you,hyung..." Ravi smiled weakly before went outside of the room after wearing his clothes.He just went without doing nothing at the elder.Because all ever he wanted is for Taekwoon to kiss him.

How he wish the elder knows that.

 

 

Hongbin tossed and turned in his sleep before stopping midway,finding the empty space beside him seemed to be filled with someone's presence.Hongbin sslowly opened his eyes,peeking through his blankets,looking at the figure that laying beside him on the same bed.

 "Hyung? When did you come in?"

"When you are deep in your sleep.Get back to sleep,Bin-ah.."Taekwoon was about to bakfacing the younger when Hongbin suddenly grabbed his arm.

"Hyung...if you're mad,I'm sorry then,"Takwoon heaved a sigh before facing the younger.He could see the faint sillhoutte of Hongbin by the lights from the outside that illuminating the room.

 "I'm sorry, "Taekwoon heaved a sigh while gently caressing the younger's face. He slowly hold the elder's hand ,stopping him from caressing his face. Hongbin was actually ticklish. 

"Hyung... What-"

"There's something I've been hiding from you. Something bad, if I would say... "Hongbin gulped down hard at the elder's words. He immediately sat up from the position, looking at his husband with the doe like eyes. 

"Wha-what was it? "

"Me and Wonshik... "

                                ★★★★★★

a/n:well, this *bows 90 degrees

Sorry everyone, my brain won't cooperate with me with this story. Thanks a lot for those who subscribed to this fic. Sorry that this story is a dissapoinment.. T_T

*cries in a corner