Third Wheel??

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Are you having a crush on my husband,Kim Wonshik?" the rapper frowned his forehead before smirking at the latter.

"Well,who knows I-"

"Wonshik hyung?"Both males spun their head around upon hearing Hongbin's voice.Ravi waved frantically towards the younger while smiling brightly.He walked towards Hongbin and carefully examined the other.

"Where did you got hurt? Did it hurt a lot?"Hongbin smiled awkwardly while glancing towards Taekwoon that was shifting uncomfortably in his seat.He slowly backed away while putting up a smile.

"Thanks for worrying,but I've healed already.Ah,why don't you join us for a breakfast?"Hongbin quirked his eyebrows while secretly exchanging glances with Taekwoon.

"Yeah,come join us for breakfast,Wonshik ah.I bet you haven't eat your breakfast yet,since you rushed here early in the morning,"Taekwoon casually wrapped his arms around the younger's waist,all smiley.His lips curled into a big smile while looking at Hongbin.

"Where did you hurt yourself?"

"Uh...my ankle.Why?"Wonshik nodded while looking at the younger with a concerned look.

"This kid,you should be careful.How did you sprained your ankle?"Upon hearing the question,both Taekwoon and Hongbin glanced at each other.

 

*Flashback

"Why is it wet here?"feeling a damp spot on the bed,Hongbin groaned slightly while opening his eyes.The moment his eyes opened,he was shocked by the sight of Taekwoon only in his towel,hovering over him.He immediately pushed the elder away.

"W-what are you doing?!" Hongbin stuttered while looking at Taekwoon who was groaning in pain.

"What do you mean?I was trying to get my handphone.Why??"Hongbin bit his lips while trying to hide the blush that started to form on his cheeks.Taekwoon was about to complain about his aching chest before realizing something occuring within the younger.

"Oh? Your ears are all red,Hongbin ah!"Hongbin's eyes widen in shock before the male quickly covered it.Taekwoon chuckled at Hongbin's action.

"You're blushing.Why? Do I look that hot?"Taekwoon teased the younger when he saw that Hongbin kept avoiding eye contacts with him.  

"I am not blushing and you're not hot at all.Just wear your clothes already!"Hongbin was about to jump out of the bed when Taekwoon suddenly stopped him.He grinned while leaning closer towards the younger.Hongbin immediately pushed him and walked away,before he realized that the elder was following him.

"What are you doing?Stop following me!"Hongbin walked past him but Taekwoon was a bit faster,grabbing his wrist.

"You're nervous.Are you getting -ouch! Yah!"Taekwoon crouched in pain as Hongbin stepped on his foot.Running towads the bathroom,Hongbin totally ignored  the slippery floor and ended fell on his ,resulting a sprain on his ankle.

"Hongbin?"

"Huh? Ahh..it was an accident,"he smiled awkwardly at Ravi while continued enjoying the breakfast.

"So,are you going home after this?I mean,Hongbin is not in pain anymore,so..."

"I think I'm going to stay here for a while,well...there's a lot to talk with Hongbin,"Hongbin quirked an eyebrow upon hearing his name. "Me?"

'A lot to talk,my ...'Taekwoon huffed in annoyance.

 

"Say,Taekwoon hyung said that you guys are currently working on an album.How is it?"Hongbin smiled brightly,causing Ravi to chuckle.He patted the younger's head lovingly,ignoring the  burning glare from Taekwoon.

"That's right.It's almost finished,though.When it done,you'll be the first person to hear it,since you're my favourite dongsaeng,"Ravi smiled while Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock.He sneered while staring at the rapper.

"Yah...are we allowed to do that?"

"Of course,it's ours..."Hongbin blinked confusedly at the two males conversation.

"But still,you have to ask for my permission first...before making any decision!"Ravi chuckled at the elder's behaviour and spun his head around,looking straight at Taekwoon's face.

"Fine...so,Taekwoon hyung,can I let Hongbin hear it once we're settle with the album?"

"No," Hongbin frowned while glaring at his husband. "Why??"

"Just.Plus,you can just ask me to sing it for you..."Taekwoon's words trailed off while looking elsewhere,face already red liike tomato.

"But,hyung can't rap though..."Hongbin grinned at the other while looking at the rapper.Taekwoon qurked an eyebrow.

"It's okay,Binnie-ah.Hyung will let you hear it,"Ravi placed his hands on top of Hongbins while smiling at the younger.Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"B-Binnie?"

********************************************************************

"Hongbin,do you love me?"Hongbin halted in his step,spinning his head around to look at his husband.

"What's with the question?"

"Just answer me,"Taekwoon cupped the younger's cheeks when Hongbin started to look away.

"I like hyung,"Taekwoon let out a soft chuckle at the answer.

"Like and love have two different meanings,Hongbin ah"Hongbin looked downwards,playing with his fingers nervously.

"I know..."

"So you don't love me then..."Taekwoon dropped his hands while faking a smile.He ran his fingers through his hair while looking at Hongbin who was glancing elsewhere.

"Yet.I...I need some time,to be able to give myself towards someone.But! I really like you.Really really do!"Hongbin stared at the elder in the eyes while grabbing his hands.Taekwoon's lips curled into a smile before patting Hongbin's head lovingly.

"Thank you for liking me then?"

"Ayy...hyung!"Taekwoon laughed out loud upon seeing Hongbin's pout.

"Arasso,arasso...so,let's go,"Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly.What?

"Grocery shopping?"Hongbin chuckled while nodding happily.

 

"You should make that....what is it called?"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow while reaching for the vegetables.

"What?"

"That...ah! Spaghetti!"Hongbin smiled widely,flashing his deep dimples.Taekwoon flicked the younger's forehead while sneered.

"I just made that a week ago,"

"That was a week...you can make it again??"using his doe-like eyes,Hongbin gave the latter a hopeful look while grinning cutely.Unfortunately,Taekwoon was not affected  by his weapons at all.

"Nope.Why don't you make it yourself then..."Huffing an angry puff of annoyance,Hongbin folded his arms while snickered.

"I don't know how...plus,it won't be as tasty as yours,"

"You're totally giving some excuses.You refused when I wanted to teach you,though..."Walking past the younger,Taekwoon was surprised to see his bestfriend was also there,all alone?

"Hyung..."Hongbin grabbed the other by hands while trying to persuade him before they were approached by someone.

"Oh...these lovebirds,"Hakyeon cooed while snickered,looking at the couple in front of him.Hongbin immediately bowed at the elder.

"Hakyeon hyung,annyeonghaseyo!"

"Oh,you remembered me!"Hakyeon's face lit up while looking at Hongbin who was smiling at him.

"Of course.Why wouldn't I?"Hakyeon laughed erupted while tapping lightly on Taekwoon's shoulder.

"See?I told you that he is my dongsaeng.Aigoo,I totally like this kid,"Hakyeon gently cupped Hongbin's face while patting his head.Taekwoon immediately swatted that hands away,resulting to Hakyeon pouting.Hongbin just smiled bashfully at the attention.

"He already got one and here is another one..."Taekwoon sighed to himself while glancing towards Hakyeon who was clinging at his husband.

"Taekwoon ah,why don't you two come for a dinner at my house tonight?"

"Your husband?"

"He went outstation.Please,I have been so lonely..."Hakyeon stared at Hongbin pitifully and the younger frowned.

"Hyung,should we go?"Taekwoo heaved a sigh at Hongbin's question.He nodded while patted Hongbin's head.

"Just know that I agreed because of you,Hongbin ah..."

"Nice!"Hakyeon's face lit up at the answer.

 

"Please,make yourself at home,"Taekwoon was quick to plop himself down on the couch when he saw the eldest walked towards the kitchen.He frowned when he saw that Hongbin was trailing after the male.

"Hongbin ah,where are you going?"

"Help Hakyeon hyung?"Taekwoon shook his head while getting up from the couch.Grabbing the younger's smaller hands,he quickly pulled Hongbin to the couch.

"Tsk,just sit here with me..."pulling Hongbin into a hug,Hongbin immediately poked his side when he saw that Hakyeon was staring at them.

"Yah Jung Taekwoon,stop being such a clingy koala,will you?? Poor my baby..."Hakyeon pouted and about to reach Hongbin's head before once again,Taekwoon managed to swat that hand away.

"Yah!"

"What? Hongbin is my husband,though..."Hongbin gently shoved Taekwoon away before looking at Hakyeon.

"Do you need any help,hyung?"Hakyeon shook his head while smiling at the younger.He beamed at Taekwoon who was taking his sweet time on the cozy couch.

"Jung Taekwoon,can you help me cook?"

"Hyung,just do it yourself..."Taekwoon lazily leaned against the couch while wrapping his arms around Hongbin's waist.Hakyeon immediately pulled the taller male up,grinning cutely at Hongbin.

"Let me borrow him for a while,nae?"upon receiving a nod from Hongbin Hakyeon quickly pulled Taekwoon towards the kitchen.

 

"What's wrong,hyung?"Taekwoon frowned when he saw that the elder was eyeing him suspiciously.

"Are you happy? Do you love him?"the younger nodded,receiving a relieved sigh from the other.

"Of course.You won't probably thinking that I was playing with him,right?"

"No,it's not that.I'm just...very glad to know that you're happy with him,"Taekwoon smiled sincerely before he heard the other was sniffing.Taekwoon immediately spun the other around,surprised to see the tears that started to stain Hakyeon's cheeks.

"Hyung,what's wrong?Are you okay?"Hakyeon chuckled when he heard the younger's worried voice.

"Taekwoon ah,I..."

 

"What took them so long? Should I help?"Hongbin muttered to himself while making his way towards the kitchen.He was about to call his husband before he halted in his step,face frowned by the visual of the two figures in front of him in each other embraces.

A jab of pain hit Hongbin's chest hard enough to make his eyes watered.Upon gaining his composure,Hongbin slowly managed to croak his voice,painfully.

"What are...you two doing??"

                                             ★★★★★★

A/N:hello dear lovely and awesome readers!!! So sorry for the very late update since they were lot of things to handle and blah blah....however,thanks a lot for reading and subscribing to this fic.We can totally feel your love towards leobin,haha^^

So,please read calmly everyone and don't forget to love these two more and more^_^