I Love You~

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

 

"God, don't tell me... "

"H-hyung... I'm -ouch! "Hongbin hissed at the sudden pain that shot right through his lower back as he tried to sit from the previous position. Taekwoon turned at the younger worrily. 

"Hongbin, are you okay? "Placing his hand on his husband's shoulder, Taekwoon tried to read Hongbin's contorted face.

"M-my back...it hurts..."Hongbin bit his bottom lips, preventing his tears to come out from the doe-like eyes. Taekwoon frowned before his hands went towards the younger smaller ones, squeezing it gently. 

"I.. I'm sorry. It's all my fault, "

"No. It will be okay,right?"trying his best to control his voice, Hongbin for once wanted to reassure his husband that he was fine.That he was calm about this situation. 

"Yes, it will. I'm totally sorry about this, Hongbin ah. Seriously am. I'll get you the pain relief patch now,"Hongbin smiled at the older before turning his head away. 

"No! I mean...later. We should get off the bed, "blushing madly, Hongbin quickly handed Taekwoon the older's towel that was on his side. 

"O-oh...Thanks. I'll get into the bathroom now. You can..uh.. put on the clothes once I'm in the shower, "as soon as his husband disappeared from his sight, Hongbin gained every ounce he has to stand straight,keeping himself from falling to the floor despite of his wobbly legs. 

'God, how come I can't remember anything about last night? Geez, first time drinking and I already lost my ity. Lucky it was Taekwoon hyung... 'wait, what? Hongbin slapped himself on the face before picking his clothes and dashed out from the older's room, all limping. 

 

 

"What is...oh my God, "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow upon hearing the loud groan from his spouse. He went straight to the younger with a pain relief patch in his hand, frowning at a small note inside Hongbin's palm. 

"What's wrong? " face contorted into a frown, Hongbin shoved the note to his husband before gathering the glasses. Luckily, their friends helped to clean the mess before went home. Taekwoon read the note, immediately recognise the handwriting. 

'Taekwoon ah, we'll head home first(you guys might see this note the next morning).Never thought the game could take you guys to another 'special' level, ;) .And oh, next time, make sure you guys did 'it' when no one is around(Sanghyuk is only 16,for God sake!) Happy bonding!  <3

​​​​​​Taekwoon felt his face on fire upon reading the note. Cha Hakyeon and his straight forwardness. He turned to his side, only to found that the younger was already in the kitchen. Striding towards Hongbin,Taekwoon was quick to realise that the younger's back still aching by the way he leans his body at the counter. 

"Let me wash them, " offering to help Taekwoon gently pushed the younger away, telling Hongbin to sit down before fishing something from his pocket. Hongbin stared at the older without a word. 

"Here, put this on your back, "handing the other male the pain relief patch, Taekwoon rubbed his nape awkwardly. 

"Thanks...but, how do I put it on myself? "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's question. Huh? 

"Do you... probably... need my help? "Taekwoon gulped down hard at his own question, face already on fire. On the contrary, Hongbin was totally calm about it. Hongbin immediately nodded his head,approving the question. 

Taekwoon took the patch with slight trembling hands, heart beating irregularly when the shorter male started to lift his shirt, revealing his back to his husband. Its quite rare for Hongbin to voluntarily showed his shirtless body and that thought makes Taekwoon to blush even more. Damn, why the heck I'm reacting like a freaking teenager?! 

"Uhh.. There's something on my mind that I've been wanting to ask you actually.. "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow before standing face to face with the younger(after making sure that his blush wasn't apparent anymore). 

"What is it? " Nervously fidgeting his sleeves, Hongbin bit his lower lips, a blush started to creep on the dimpled boy's cheeks. Taekwoon held in his smile at the adorable sight. 

"Do you.. remember anything about last night?  It's not like I wanted to know anyway! It's just... It's my first time and.. Argh!!! Forget it! "Hongbin scrunched up his face before covering them with his small hands, feeling all embarrassed about his question just now. Taekwoon patted the shorter male's head gently ruffling his fluffy hair. 

"I remembered a bit. What do you want to know? "Hearing the question, Hongbin lifted his head, eyes slowly meeting with the older ones. Taekwoon smiled genuinely at the innocent look on his husband's face. 

"Did I...uhh, satisfy you? "A moment later, the younger shook his head vigorously when he saw the slight smirk on Taekwoon's face. The I asked that stupid question?! Stupid Hongbin! 

"No, No!  Don't tell me about it! " Hongbin mentally slapped himself for his slip of tongue just now. 

"Well, you need to know so that you'll be able to improve next time, "wiggling his brows playfully, Taekwoon folded his arms while staring at the younger in a teasing manner. 

"What do you mean by next time?! "Taekwoon chuckled at the flustered Hongbin. 

"Well...you were quite 'hot' last night," Taekwoon whispered in Hongbin's ear, keeps teasing the younger, his awkwardness earlier has been long forgotten upon witnessing the bashful side of Hongbin. 

"How come you remembered and I don't?  Don't tell me I'm the only one who got drunk last night?! "He glared at the taller male suspiciously, anger started to boil inside of him after considering the thought. 

"We were drunk. It's a 'we'.Means you and me. It just happens that I could still remember a bit of what happen last night right after we started kissing in front if our friends-wait, we kissed in front of them?! "Taekwoon eyes widen in horror at the sudden memory before diverting his eyes towards the younger who was absurdly avoiding looking Taekwoon in the eyes. 

"W-well... I remembered that. We were playing truth and dare game, remember? "Taekwoon frowned at his husband before something clicked on his mind. He cursed under his breath. 

"What? "Taekwoon ran his hands through his hair before heaving a heavy sigh. 

"They practically saw us kissing and... getting intimate? "Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly, processing the words. 

"Ugh...this is going to be so awkward, "Hongbin groaned to himself before he suddenly felt Taekwoon's hands cupping his cheeks. 

"W-what is it, hyung? "

"Hongbin ah, whatever happens, I need you to remember that I'm always by your side and I'll be responsible for everything. That's my promise, "Hongbin frowned at the sudden confession, his hands holding on the older ones. 

"Pfft... Of course, you're my husband for God sake-wait... What are you trying to imply hyung?"Taekwoon kept his head hanging low,muttering the words. 

"You know what I mean, Hongbin. After what happened last night... "Hongbin's eyes widen in bewilderment upon realising the words. 

"Hyung! I'm not going to get pregnant, right?! "

 

 

"Oh,hey Bin hyung! "Hongbin smiled awkwardly at the younger before walking to the back of the store, practically dying of the embarrassment of what happened two days ago. 

"Sanghyukkie~~"Hyuk's eyes immediately went to the owner of the voice, feeling his spirit getting boosted. 

"Hakyeon hyung, what are you doing here? "Hyuk asked politely, lips slightly curved upwards, trying his best to contain his excitement upon seeing the beautiful face of his hyung. Hakyeon smiled brightly at the younger. 

"Well, I was passing by the store so I thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea if I came here to see you. Oh, am I interrupting your work? "Hyuk shook his head vigorously, before asking the latter to sit. 

"Well... It's still early here and there's only me and Hongbin hyung in this store. Speaking of which, what were you doing at this area? As far as I know, your workplace is also nowhere nearby.. "Hakyeon stared at the younger in a daze, completely taken off guard by the question. Well, he wasn't prepared for it. 

"Uhh.... Well.. I.. "There's no way he could tell Hyuk that he was dying to meet the younger again,  been missing the youngest presence. 

"Hyung? Your face is red... Are you cold? I'll go get you some hot coffee, "Hakyeon immediately stopped the younger who was already standing, hand perfectly holding Hyuk's wrist. Hyuk looked at the older in confusion. 

"No, I wasn't cold. It's just... "His words was interrupted by someone's voice. 

"Oh,Hakyeon hyung! What are you doing here early in the morning? "Hakyeon heaved a relief sigh at Hongbin's presence, literally saving him from answering Hyuk's question. 

"Just wanted to drop by for a while, "Hongbin nodded as he feed the cats before he realised that the older was watching him intently. 

"Stop being creepy and tell me what is it, "Hakyeon pouted at the younger's remark. He glanced sideways at Hyuk before speak up. 

"Want to go out for drinks again? "

"I might be...Ayy,Hyung!!! Don't you dare used it against me or Taekwoon hyung! "The dimpled boy whined when he saw Hakyeon smirked meaningfully at his question early. On the other hand,Hyuk could feel his face started to heat up, covering it by laughing at his hyung. 

"Aigoo.. Aigoo, "

"Hyuk ah... Your face is so red! Are you okay? "Cupping the latter's cheeks with both of his hands, Hakyeon stared at the younger in worry while Hyuk's heart started to beat irregularly. His face turned even redder at the skinship. 

"N-nothing, hyung! I'll go to the washroom for a second, "gently pushing the older hands away from his away, Hyuk dashed to the washroom with his crazily pounding heartbeat . What the hell, Han Sanghyuk?! 

 

"Did you meet Hakyeon today? "Hongbin blinked at the older before nodded, continue to clean his room. Taekwoon stared at the younger who was backfacing him, contemplating to voice out what's on his mind. He cleared his throat, alerting his husband. 

"Hyung... Do you want me to clean your room too? "Head tilting to one side, Taekwoon refrained the urge of cooing at the adorable sight. He rubbed his nape awkwardly before slowly making his way towards the shorter male. 

"Actually no. Err... I was thinking, Bin ah. What if... We... "

"Yes? "

"Uhh... We... S-sl.. Argh, forget it! "Hongbin frowned at the absurd behaviour of his husband while Taekwoon cursed himself internally. 

"Come on, hyung. What is it? "Taking a deep breath, Taekwoon muttered the words softly as he lowered his head. 

"Whatifwesleepinthesameroom? "Hongbin's ears perked up, managed to catch the words that the older was saying. He bit his lips nervously. 

"Hyung, don't you think it's a bit early-"

"It has been nine months since we started living as a married couple, Hongbin. I think that's more than enough time we have to be able to acknowledge each other. I hope you don't think that I was rushing but...I just think this is not right... "Hongbin keeps his eyes fixed on the older, blinking continuously as he tried to digest the words earlier. Taekwoon glanced at his husband hopefully. 

"Well...I guess we can do that, "with the younger approval, Taekwoon immediately pulled the shorter male into his embrace before leaning in to give him a loving kiss on his forehead. 

"Thanks, Hongbin, "Hongbin smiled while hiding his redden face in the crook of his husband's neck. 

 

 

"I suggest we go with non-alcohol drinks tonight, okay? "Hakyeon looked at the pair in front of him and everyone else nodded, Jaehwan laughing heartily at the eldest request. 

"Yup. I'm pretty sure that we don't want to have another traumatic episode in our life. Right, Sanghyuk ah? "Sanghyuk chuckled when Hongbin was fast enough to whack the back of his cousin's head. 

"Stop mentioning about it! "His ears redden at their tease while sneakily stealing glances at his husband besides him, silently asking for backup. 

"Even though its not a problem for a married couple like US, I hope you guys will be more sensitive regarding this topic, especially towards Hongbin. He's still young, "Taekwoon put on his poker face, staring deep into Hakyeon and Jaehwan's soul. Hakyeon snickered at the male's remark. 

"Sanghyuk is way younger though! We should protect him too! "Hyuk stared at the older in bewilderment, Hakyeon blinked his eyes rapidly,feeling all eyes on him upon his words just now.

"Wahh....seems like you treasured him a lot, hyung, "Taekwoon smirked at Hakyeon who was currently lost his words to retort. 

"Sorry guys, I'm late! "Ravi panted heavily before casually took a place beside Jaehwan, managed to give the older a quick smile and Jaehwan's face immediately lit up. Hongbin frowned before leaning closer towards his husband, whispering in his ear. 

"The atmosphere here feels weird and awkward, "Taekwoon nodded, his lips curled into a smile as he realised something. As he was about to whisper back to Hongbin, he was immediately stopped by Hakyeon's screeching voice. 

"WE BARELY DRINK ANYTHING YET YOU TWO ALREADY FLIRT IN FRONT OF US?! "

**************************************

"Err... Hyung, "Taekwoon turned his head to the side, brows quirking at the rapper. 

"You know... Jaehwan ssi really have a good voice, "Taekwoon nodded knowingly, eyes staring at the younger. 

"So? "

"And... Do you think we can work that out for him? "

"How? "

"Let's help him get into Jellyfish.. "

 

"Wonshik ah... W-what is this? "Jaehwan handed him a card name that was given by the CEO of the Jellyfish company that he met an hour ago. 

"Woah... You met our CEO? Ahh.... Could it be you that the new person our company recruiting?"Ravi stared at the older in wide eyes, trying his best to look surprised. 

"Wonshik... It's your doing, right? "Ravi sighed as his lips curled into a faint smile. 

"Jaehwan ssi.. "

"You better call me hyung or else we're not meeting anymore, "Jaehwan pouted, clearly displeased at the younger's stuborness of calling him casually. 

"Hyung.. "

"Yes, Wonshikkie~"Ravi let out a heartily laugh at the older's quick change of mood. 

"Hyung, go for it. You deserve it and your voice needs the recognition of the world.Plus, I'm doing this for your own's sake, "Ravi looked at the older convincingly.

It's been two weeks since they properly greeted each other and Ravi couldn't help but to admit that the older in front of him is such an endearing person(who also managed to make his heart skipped whenever the latter smile) that is very down to earth about his singing abilities. 

"You're doing it for me? Wahh.... Am I that important person? ~"Jaehwan wiggled his brows playfully, a playful smile adorning his cheeks slowly fell when he saw the rapper started to blush. 

"Hyung, please... accept the offer, okay? "Jaehwan smiled lovingly at the younger,hand petting the rapper's head gently. 

"Arasso... As for returning the favor, I'll accept it for you ~"and Ravi swore that that was the time he smiled so broadly. 

 

 

"Dear... Where are we going exactly? "Taekwoon smiled as his free hand when to held his spouse's hand, eyes focusing on the road. 

"You called me what? "Smirking mischievously, he glanced sideways at the younger who bit his lips nervously, regretting his slip of tongue just now. 

"Aish... This is all because of the blindfold! My mind is starting to black out, just like my vision, "Hongbin pouted, clearly disliked that his husband keep insisting of hiding a surprise for his birthday. Also, this is the first time ever he's not celebrating his birthday with his family. Well, Taekwoon is family now. 

"Well, I loved hearing you called me that... Jagiya~"Hongbin chuckled at his husband's way of flirt. 

"Okay... We're here now, "Hongbin's frowned at the lost of the older's contact but quickly sighed in relief when the door of his seat opened and he felt Taekwoon's hand holding his again. Using another free hand, Hongbin clutched at the back of Taekwoon's shirt, feeling slightly scared at the limited vision of his. 

"Hyung, don't tell me that we're at an open place cause this is so embarrassing, "Hongbin grunted to himself, practically lowering his head, trying to hide from other's eyes(he assumed). 

"Sit down, "gently guiding the younger to sit in the chair, Taekwoon smiled at the sight of Hongbin who looked like a lost puppy right now. 

"Can I take off this blindfolds yet? "

"Nope. Hey, I'll be the one who take it off for you, okay. For now, I need you to hear me to listen to me, "hearing the footsteps that slowly fading, Hongbin frowned before he heard a lovely note started to play using a piano, slowly accompanied by his husband's lovely and soothing voice. Upon hearing the first verse, Hongbin immediately recognised his favourite song from LR, Love Letter.Hearing the sweet soothing voice singing only for him making the latter to burst into tears, touched at the beautiful lyrics. Taekwoon sang the song whole heartedly conveying his feelings towards his husband. 

*I love you, I need you.
Nan hangsang geudaeppunijyo

Nae gyeote isseo jwo naega wiroga doelgeyo
Uri idaero sesangi meomchun deusi saranghae

Geudaeraseo gomawo*

Hongbin smiled as his tears started to stain te blindfold, eyes fluttering open as the cloth being removed from his eyes. 

"I love you, my love... "Pressing a kiss on the younger's lips, Taekwoon caressed his husband's face lovingly when suddenly a cheer managed to make them pull away from the kiss. 

"Happy birthday, Hongbin ah!!!! "Hongbin's eyes wide in shock and he felt his tears were threatening to escape again as he saw the familiar faces of the person he cherishes a lot. 

"Mom, Dad, Eomma, Appa, Noonas, Our friends... Thank you. I... Thought that  we're going to celebrate this on our own... "Hongbin stared at his husband who currently wrapped his arms around the his waist, kissing the crown of his head. 

"Look around yourself.. "Obeying the older's words, Hongbin's ees roamed around his surroundings, only to have his mouth wide agape of the venue. 

"Isn't this...my family's rest house? "Taekwoon rubbed his nape awkwardly before facing his shocked husband. 

"Im sorry if it's not that fancy. It just that.. I got easily flustered around stranger and yeah... Sorry again-"

"No, I like it here, hyung. Really... You know that 8I font get comfortable around strangers too, so this is absolutely perfect. Thanks again, hyung! "Hugging the taller male tight, Hongbin smiled so brightly flashing his deep dimples.

"Ehem... You might wanna blow this candles before they went off, Binnie... "Hakyeon put on his stank face jokingly, causing the couple to part from their hug. 

"Sorry everyone, my son is currently inside his own world with his husband just now.. "Hongbin pouted at his father before blowing the candles on the cake, celebrating his 19th birthday. 

 

"Hongbin .."

"Hmm? "

"There's something I've been wondering for a while. About you.. "Hongbin diverted his gaze from his family towards his husband, smiling brightly. 

"What is it? "

"You know...you always said 'i love you'towards me without leaving the 'maybe'word.It's not like I'm doubting your love... But, ugh.. Just forget it. I'm talking nonsense here, "laughing off the topic awkwardly, Taekwoon looked elsewhere while groaning internally for acting like a teenager who never been in love before. 

"Follow me, "grabbing the holder's hand into his, Hongbin dragged his husband to a secluded area before throwing himself towards the taller male. 

"What... are we doing here, Bin ah? The family-"Taekwoon's words got interrupted as Hongbin suddenly pulled his collar, lips crashing into his.

Blinking his eyes confusedly, he stared at his husband who had his head tilted, savouring the moment. Taekwoon was about to pull away from the kiss when Hongbin suddenly his bottom lips, deepening their kiss. And the kiss slowly turning into a passionate ones, making both latters in their own world. The moment Taekwoon slipped his hand under the younger's shirt and started rubbing circles on his back, Hongbin immediately pulled away from the kiss, leaving both males panted heavily, inhaling their lost oxygen just now (God, this sounds awkward). 

"I... I'm sorry. I wasn't.. "Running his mouth thoughtlessly, Taekwoon blurted our incoherent noises before Hongbin chuckled at the latter and cupped his husband's face with the small hands of his. 

"I'm not very good with words and I don't know if you noticed that but I tends to show my feelings through my actions. Sorry for being ignorant about your feelings, hyung, " Staring deeply into the sharp looking eyes, Hongbin took a deep breath before leaning closer towards his spouse. 

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon. Thank you for having faith in us. I hope -"

"Yah,Jung Taekwoon!Lee Hongbin! Come out wherever you are you lil s! "Both males erupted into a big laugh upon hearing the oh so familiar screeching voice. Reaching his hand out for his husband, Hongbin smiled brightly. 

"Come, let's go before he kills both of us... "

 

"Taekwoon, cheers! "The moment he wanted to reach for the glass by Hakyeon, a smaller hand came to stop him. 

"Hongbin.. what's wrong? "Hakyeon pouted when Hongbin was the one who took the glass and put it aside, leaving Taekwoon all clueless by his action. 

Hongbin leaned in closer towards his husband, a smirk was obvious on the younger's face before whispered at the older. 

"I need us to be sober for our 'activity' tonight..." Taekwoon eyes widen at the words,all flustered before realizing that the younger was already leaving him for their friends. And of course, he didn't miss the playful wink from the younger. 

"God, Lee Hongbin..."

                                ★★★★★★

A/N:so..... That's it! I would love to thanks to all our lovely readers and subscribers of this fic. Really, really thank you~^_^Also, I'm so sorry for all the mess through this fic, TT. And of course, I still lack a lot of skills and I'll try to improve my writing. Mianhae~

Well, there's a lot to say but this chapter is already too long(first time ever writing this long)  so yeah... Keep loving leobin, guys~~*bows 90 degrees* thank you!!!