Uneasy Feelings

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Gosh hyung,you should just keep that phone away and continues your job.It's better than keep staring at it all day long...."Hongbin glared at the younger male while gripping on his phone,slightly pouting.

"It has been two days and he has not called me even once.It's two FREAKING days already!"Hongbin groaned while pulling his hair in frustration. Hyuk chuckled while cleaning the puppies.

"If you miss him that much,you should just give him a call,"Hongbin shook his head at Hyuk's suggestion while keep scrolling down his contacts.

"That will be too selfish of me.I mean he could be very busy right now-"

"You know it so why would you still complained?'Hyuk quirked an eyebrow at his hyung's absurd behaviour.Hongbin sighed before staring pitifully at the younger.

"Because I miss him,maybe a little bit more than I should..."

 

 

"I'm home,"Mrs Jung beamed happily at his son-in-laws before pulling him to the living room.

"What's wrong,mom?"

"Woonie is on tv!"Hongbin diverted his gaze towards the flat screen,lips automatically curled into a big smile looking at his husband's features on the screen.Taekwoon was indeed quick to be accepted by all LR fans and he is more than happy that everything is turned out well for his Taekwoon.Wait,HIS Taekwoon?!

"Oh..kitten is so famous now,isn't he?"Jihyun sat beside Hongbin while staring at the television.She glanced sideways at Hongbin,observing his brother's husband reaction.

"Erm...I should get change now,"he was about to stand before Jihyun immediately grabbed his wrist,forcefully pulling him to sit.

"Just wait.You can change your clothes when this show end,"smiling meaningfully,Jihyun grabbed the younger by shoulders while the other male just bowed his head bashfully.

 

"Did he forget me already?This guy...just wait until-"Hongbin's words died upon hearing the ringing of his phone.The latter quickly looked at the caller ID before smiling from ears to ears.He swiped the answer icon instantly.

"Hello..."

"Lee Hongbin ssi?" Hongbin smiled at Taekwoon's playful manner. "Yes,that's me.Is there anything that I can help you?"

"You.I wanted you,Lee Hongbin ssi,"Hongbin chuckled at Taekwoon's blunt remark.He could vaguely imagined that his husband is smiling right now.

"Don't be silly.Yah,it's only two days and you already called me.What's the deal,hyung??"Hongbin smirked while looking at his own reflection on the mirror.

"Gosh...and here I thought I had make someone worried..."Hongbin frowned at Taekwoon's cocky answer.

"Hah! You miss me,don't you?"

"As if you're not,"Hongbin held in his chuckle after hearing his husband's annoyed tone.

"No,I'm not.Are you doing well there?"He could faintly heard the elder's scoff at the other line.

"Why?Do you think I could not manage without you by my side?"

"What the heck? It just that you fall sick easily,you jerk.What kind of a grown up man that have such low antibody??"Hongbin walked out of his room,accidentally brushed past Jaehee who was staring at him. "Oh! I'm sorry noona,"

"What's that?Who is this noona you're talking to?"Hongbin mouthed 'it's Taekwoon' at Jaehee and make his way towards the kitchen when the woman nodded in approval.

"It's your noona,you freaking old man! You told me to stay with your parents,remember?"Hongbin grunted in annoyance while pouring himself a cup of water. 

"Binnie,you're sassing me too much.Old man?!Just wait until I get home.You're so done,"

"Try me..."Hongbin smild sheepishly while gulping down his water.

"Binnie,you're not sleeping yet?"Hongbin almost choked on his water before turning his head towards Taekwoon's mother.

"Mom,I'm talking to Taekwoon hyung,"Mrs Jung's eyes widen in shock before quickly walked towards the male,hands on her hips while looking unsatisfied.She gestured Hongbin to keep talking to Taekwoon as she observed them.Taekwoon,on the other line who heard that Hongbin told his mother that he was calling Hongbin,immediately saying his goodbye before hanging up on Hongbin.

"He just...hung up,"Hongbin looked at his mother in law with a weird look when suddenly Mrs.Jung heaved an audible sigh.Realizing that something was occuring within his mother in law,Hongbin quietly placed a cup of water in front of the woman the moment she sat down next to him.

"That kitten! How come he just call now? He didn't call me once and-"

"Mom,your phone is ringing.I guess he's calling you now,"Hongbin smiled at his mother in law before excusing himself to go back to the room.Hongbin chuckled to himself when the older send him a message.

From:Mr Husband

I am not an ungrateful child, not at all. Just forgetful^^

Thanks for listening to my words well... 

By the way,I do miss you like hell<3

Take care! 

 

 

From:My Binnie

Aigoo, what should I do with you, hyung??  

Yes... Please be grateful that I am such a good husband^^

Thanks for the confession, haha :P

Hyung too, take care and rest well^_^

Taekwoon pouted upon reading the message sent by his husband before tossing the phone lightly on the bed. 

"How come he didn't say he miss me too?? "Taekwoon groaned in frustration before slowly turning his head towards Ravi who have just finished showering. Both of them have to share the same room since they are staying overseas. 

"Who? Hongbin? "Taekwoon nodded weakly before looking away. 

 "What are you doing... walking around like that??  Quick, put on your clothes! "Throwing the younger his shirt, Ravi chuckled looking at the flustered male. 

Hyung....what's wrong?  Your face is so red... "Leaning in closer, Ravi found it amused to tease the older. Taekwoon backed away before reaching his phone. 

"Oh!  Another message? "Ravi frowned before walking towards his bed. 

 

From: My Binnie

Also,stop making a fuss out of it, hyung. 

I miss you too, though(this is so embarassing,be grateful!)

Bye bye! :P

"Huh...I can finally sleep in peace tonight..."smiling to himself,Taekwoon smiled to himself before slowly drifted into a dreamland,completely clueless that a pair of eyes that was staring at him intensely.

 

 

"Seems like the world has got its colour back,right hyung?"Hyuk quirked an eyebrow while looking at Hongbin who has a bright smile on his face.

"Huh?"

"Taekwoon hyung called you yesterday,right?"Hongbin's eyes widen in shock before eyeing the younger suspiciously.

"How do you know?"Hyuk chuckled at Hongbin's flustered face.

"It's written all over your face,hyung! Gosh, acting like one of those lovesick teenagers is not really manly,Bin hyung!"Hyuk laughed out loud before dodging from the  water bottle that Hongbin managed to throw at him.

"Han Sanghyuk,you..."Hyuk stuck out his tongue playfully at the other male while walking away from the latter.

"Omo omo...what a hectic morning,isn't it?"Both males stop joking around upon hearing the voice behind them. "Inguk hyung!"

"Having fun,aren't we?"Inguk smiled when looking at both males who were smiling sheepishly at him.  "We're sorry!"

********************************************************************

"Kong ah! "Hongbin turned his head around, confused to see his cousin who was waiting for him at the outside of the store.He was about to greet the older when suddenly Hyuk beats him to it. 

"Jaehwan hyung? What are you doing here at this time? "Hyuk turned his head to look at Hongbin who was having a confused look on his face. Jaehwan played his fingers before lifting his head up, eyes staring at the dimpled guy. 

"There's something I need to talk about, with you guys... "

 

"I broke up with Hyuna, "Both Hongbin and Hyuk exchanged glances upon hearing the information. Somehow, Hongbin got a bad feeling about this. 

"We're sorry to hear about that. Why-"Hyuk words were suddenly got interrupted by Jaehwan. 

"She's in love with another man, "with that words, Jaehwan keeps his eyes fixed on Hongbin. Hongbin started shifted uncomfortably in his seat by the older gaze. Hyuk who was started to feel the weird atmosphere trying to cheer Jaehwan up a bit but the latter paid no attention to him. 

"Did she say she likes me? "Mustering up his courage, Hongbin voiced out his question. Jaehwan's shoulder slumped down in defeat while weakly nodded. 

"Why...why did you do that?  How could you betray your own hyung, Hongbin ah? "Seeing the hurt in Jaehwan's eyes makes Hongbin's heart aches. 

"Jaehwan hyung...It's not Bin hyung fault. He did nothing wrong!" Hyuk retorted while unconsciously gripping on Hongbin's hands, trying to give him some sort of comfort. 

"Hyuk ah,please step out of it. It's between me and Hongbin now, "Hyuk sighed in defeat before diverting his gaze towards Hongbin. 

"I have zero feelings towards her. Plus, I'm already in relationship, hyung, "Hongbin smiles faintly while looking at the older. Hyuk nodded furiously at Hongbin"s confession. 

"Is it... The guy that I used to meet when you moved out from our house? "When Hongbin nodded, Jaehwan's eyes widen in shock. 

"Daebak, he is a renowned celebrity, Kong ah! But... Why did Hyuna... "

"I thought that she already gave up on me. It's a surprise though, since she already know that I am in a relationship with a guy," Jaehwan frowned, brain processing at the sudden information. 

"Actually, Hyuna noona used to come to our store to meet Bin hyung but Bin hyung ignored her each time. She even flirted with hi-" Hyuk immediately stopped talking when Hongbin nudged him as a warning. 

"Jaehwan hyung, don't worry. Her feelings towards me might be for temporary, she loves you more. You guys have been dating for a year already... "Hongbin patted Jaehwan on the shoulder while smiling reassuringly at him. 

"Kong ah, I'm sorry for being harsh for you earlier, "Hongbin smiled in relief. 

"It's okay, hyung. I would do-"

"Can we just order something first? I've been starving here..." Hyuk's whining managed to bring laughter towards them. Jaehwan smiled looking at the two. 

"Fine, let's do that... "

 

 

"Is this antique? "Jihyun smiled while approaching the latter. 

"Yeah, Wonshik bought it for mom when he went overseas. He's been very nice and quite close with our family since Taekwoonie and him working together, "Hongbin nodded while examining the vase. 

"Mom must like him a lot, isn't she? "

"Haha... She used to said that she would marry Taekwoon off to Wonshik if you could not make it to the wedding, "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the information. Jihyun who noticed the change on Hongbin's face quietly tapped his shoulders lightly. 

"I believe she meant that as a joke,Hongbin ah..."

"Yeah...of course,"Hongbin faked a smile before walking away. 'Just why do I feel uneasy upon hearing that?'

 

 

 

"Wonshik ah,stop! You're drunk already!"Taekwoon groaned in frustration while helping the younger who currenly latched himself on Taekwoon.

"I don't wanna sleep yet.Hyung,let's...let's party!"

"The party just ended half an hour ago.Gosh,pull yourself together,Kim Wonshik!"

Upon reaching their room, Taekwoon quickly pushed the rapper on his bed before panting heavily. Ravi on the other hand, keep throwing a tantrum and started babbling nonsense. The moment Taekwoon went to his bed, he was shocked when the rapper suddenly hugged him from the back. 

"Won-wonshik ah, what are you doing? "Trying to break free from the tight hug, he accidentally pushed the younger away, making Ravi to fall on his . 

"Hyung! Why are you so mean towards me?!"Ravi pouted before he stood, eyes meeting with Taekwoon who was staring dumbfoundedly at the younger.

"Wonshik,you better go to-"Taekwoon's words stopped abruptly when Ravi suddenly pushed him on the bed and started to crawl over him.

"Kim Wonshik!" Taekwoon panicked when Ravi started to his own shirt while smirking.

"I bet Hongbin never did this to you before..."

                                               ★★★★★★

A/N:*bows 90 degrees* we are really sorry for the lacking in the story. Thanks a lot for those who still keeping up with this fic.. Those comments really motivates us and makes us gain strength, so thanks again^^

As you guys notice, this story is getting weirder(I thought) as each chapter continues. So, our lovely readers... We really hope that you can be patient with us. 

Please read calmly and love this boys forever!!! ^_^