A New Phase

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

         A/N:after some research, I found out that the legal age of consuming alcohol in South Korea is on the age of 20^^(but yeah, this is a fanfic anyway) 

                                      ☆☆☆

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taekwoon glared at the rapper who was standing right in front of his door house.Ravi bowed his head in embarassment at Taekwoon's hateful tone.

"I invited him.Come on Taekwoon,its a friend gathering,remember?He's our friends too," The latter sighed heavily as glared at the rapper.Right the moment the younger brushed past him,he shrieked in frustration.

"Hakyeon hyung...this is my gathering and house!You can't simply-"

"Of course I can,Taekwoon ah...I'm your hyung,remember??" Taekwoon groaned internally as he scanned the house around,searching for his young husband.

 

what actually happened

*5 hours ago*

"Shouldn't you guys throw a party?I mean...to celebrate that you two managed to survive whatever s that's been bothering your marriage.." Taekwoon and Hongbin exchanged glances at the sudden idea. Hakyeon shrugged as he played with this phone. 

"Is this why you asked us to go out and meet? " Taekwoon stared at the older with a quirk on his eyebrows. 

"Well, I think it's a good thing to do a small gathering with your close friends. Don't you think so?? Plus... I've been so lonely after my divorce... " Hongbin glanced at his husband before grinning innocently. 

"Is soju allowed?? "

"Yah.. " Taekwoon stares at the younger in bewilderment, not expecting that kind of question will come from him. 

"Sure boy... You got your husband to take care of you.. "Hakyeon winked at the dimpled boy playfully while stealing a glance at Taekwoon. Hongbin stared at his husband hopefully with his big for eyes and the older sighed. 

"Fine...But you better don't invite some random strangers to -wait, don't tell me it's going to be at.." Hakyeon clicked his tongue while smiling oh so innocently. 

"Yepp, your house... " Taekwoon bit his bottom lips in exasperation, fighting back the urge to run away from his hyung this instant. 

 

PRESENT TIME

Ravi sat silently beside Hakyeon, his head was hunging low from the eyes of Hyuk and Jaehwan ever since he walked into the house. Hongbin was nowhere to be seen(probably in his room) which somehow making the rapper all fidgety, trying to come up with any kind of situation that might happened later when the younger saw him. 

"Erm, Sanghyuk ah... Didn't you said that you brought some video games here? "Jaehwan turned at the youngest while smiling cheekily. Hyuk nodded while stealing a glance at the oldest of the group. 

"Yeah.. Err, does Hakyeon hyung will be fine with it?" The mentioned latter started upon hearing his name. He smiled broadly at the youngest while shaking his head gently. And Sanghyuk swear that that little gesture managed to make his heart skipped a beat. 

"Me? I'll be fine though. Aigoo, you looks so sweet and innocent, Sanghyuk ah.. "He pinched the younger's cheeks, making the latter to blush at the sudden skinship. Jaehwan chuckled at the compliment. 

"Believe me, he's not. We might just getting to know each other but you can absolutely trust me, Hakyeon hyung. And please believe me that Sanghyuk is actually the walking dev-"

"Yah, what's with the ruckus? Jaehwan hyung, I can hear you from upsta-"Hongbin words stopped abruptly upon seeing the figure that he used to loathe the most back then. Yeah, used to. Waking down the stairs, he could already sense the tension atmosphere between his husband and the rapper so he decided to go to his husband and wrap his arm around his, to ease the older. 

"Wonshik hyung! It's been a while, "he chirped happily at the rapper, a smile was adorning his face.The rapper on the other hand slowly lifted his head, eyes meeting with the younger. Taekwoon stared at Hongbin in incredulity at the cheer tone in his voice. 

"Hongbin, I.. I would like to apolo-"

"It's okay,Wonshik hyung.Taekwoon hyung has told me the whole story and I forgive you already.Holding a grudge is not really my style. And I'm sure Taekwoon hyung too has forgiven you, right hyung?" Hongbin glanced at his husband hopefully and Taekwoon gave in, nodded in response. 

As Ravi tried  hardti perform some words, Hongbin walked towards the rapper with his husband disapproving look, squeezing Ravi's shoulder gently while mumbling 'it's okay'. The rapper bit his bottom lips, getting pricked at the younger willingness and kindness towards him after all he'd done to the other.

"Aigoo... What's with the gloomy atmosphere?? Cheer up! Oh, and Hongbin... I brought you those soju...Jja~"Hongbin clapped happily like a seal while beaming happily towards the oldest of the group. 

"Hyung is the best! "At everyone happiness, Sanghyuk slumped his shoulder in defeat and despair. Taekwoon who sensed this quickly pulled the younger by neck playfully. 

"What's wrong ,boy?  You were hyped up just now," Hyuk pouted at the elder before sighing softly,hard lowered in embarrassment. 

"I'm the only who can't drink soju here.. This is unfair~" Taekwoon frowned before his brain successfully processed the information. 

"Ahh!! How can I forgot.. You are still underage. You know you can easily mistaken as an adult for your height.. " Hakyeon went towards those two with Ravi trailing behind. The rapper insisted to stick around with him, not even once letting down his guards. 

"What's wrong, Taekwoon ah? Hyuk turned towards the second oldest with a frightening look, feeling ashamed at Hakyeon for his disadvantage. 

"Sanghyuk can't drink soju. He's underage, "Hyuk lowered his head in embarrassment as he could feel Hakyeon's eyes on him. 

"Ahh... Is that so? Then, I won't drink either. Taekwoon, you can just give us orange juice to drink,"Hyuk stared at the older in awe, feeling his heart beat faster at the older nice gesture. The younger smiled bashfully while thanking the other while Taekwoon make his way to the kitchen before grabbing his husband together with him. 

 

"Yah, Lee Hongbin! How-ugh.. "Jaehwan groaned at his cousin's suggestion and didn't even managed to retort when Hongbin's husband suddenly pulled him to the kitchen. Jaehwan glanced secretly at the rapper  who was literally sticking to Hakyeon. 

'Damn you ,Hongbin. You wanted me to make friends with him after our 'very friendly ' meeting? Geez.. '  walking towards the latter with two drinks in his hands, Jaehwan faked a cough to divert the rapper attention who seemed so out of it the moment Hakyeon and Hyuk we're chatting. 

"Hey-I mean, Ravi-ssi..would you like a drink?"Ravi turned his head towards the voice with a dumbfounded  look, which makes Jaehwan chuckled. 

"Err, no worries.. I won't pull any tricks on you. Not in front of these people, "Jaehwan smiled genuinely at the latter and Ravi blinked his eyes confusedly. Nevertheless, he accepted the drink that the slightly shorter male offered. 

"T-thanks. You can call me Wonshik, " Jaehwan tilted his head to one side and the rapper eyes widen in surprise at the male considered cute reaction. Well, this guy is a cutie honestly. 

"Wonshik? Kim Wonshik? Like... Wonshikkie? Shikkie, Shikkie~"Jaehwan giggled happily at the nickname that he just gave to the rapper, face glowing with happiness. Ravi smiled at the adorable sight, completely forget about their previous encounter. 

"Oh, so... We're  good now? "Jaehwan quirked an eyebrow at the latter before reaching out his palm for a handshake. And this time,Ravi accepted it with a big smile. 

"Game time! ~"

 

 

Next morning

Hongbin shifted in his sleep while his hands roamed around freely, only to be stopped when it landed on a certain fluffy hair. Or someone's hair to say. He fluttered his eyes opened, only to frown at the surroundings. 

'Oh? Isn't this Taekwoon hyung room? I slept here last night?? '​​​​​​Hongbin hissed at a sudden pounding headache before he realised there's a sleeping figure beside him. The latter turned around to look at his husband, only to find himself blushing at Taekwoon's bare upper body underneath the blankets. Wait, they shared a blanket?! 

Hongbin gulped down as he stared at himself before slowly peeking underneath the blanket .

"Argh!!!" The high pitched voice aka shouting managed to wake Taekwoon up from his sleep as he lazily gazed at his husband who was trembling in horror. 

"What's wrong, Bin ah? "Hongbin's hand trembled badly as he tried to shift a little further than the older. 

"W-why are we na-? "Taekwoon eyes widened in shock before he sat up and tried to peek underneath the blanket but immediately stopped by the younger  .

"Don't look! I-I saw it already, "Taekwoon ran his fingers through his air before his eyes caught their clothes scattered on the floor. 

"God, don't tell me.. "Taekwoon glanced at the younger and Hongbin bit his bottom lips nervously, his cheeks were a bright vermilion.Could it be??? 

                                             ★★★★★★

A/N: so.. This story is coming to an end soon.. Only one chapter left and then, done! I would like to thanks all readers and also subscribers who has always been a great support for this fic. Really really thank you! ^^

So yeah.. Fighting till the last chapter. Keep supporting leobin and don't stop loving these cuties~

Sincerely, 

Yeojayeoja^_^