Cheating??

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Bin-hyung,ther- oh.."Hyuk stared at the latter dumbfoundedly when he saw Hyuna was all smiley.

"Hyuk ah...can you please help Hyuna ssi here? She..."his words got interrupted when Hyuna suddenly wrap her arms around the younger's waist.

"Darling...don't you hear me just now? I said I wanted-"

"Please excuse me," immediately,he gently shoved the woman and went to the back of the store.Hyuna was trying to follow him but Hyuk was quicker.

"Hold on there miss,who are you and why are you harrasing Hongbin hyung?" Hyuna chuckled at Hyuk's straighforwardness.

"Dah,isn't it obvious? He's my boyfriend,"Hyuk quirked an eyebrow while looking at the woman.The woman is totally lying as Hongbin is already married.

"You better stop harassing him,before I report you to the police," Hyuk sneered at her while folding his arms.Hyuna laughed at him

"Oh yeah? May I know,report on what?"

"ual harrasment.Also,let me remind you that I am also a friend of Jaehwan hyung.So,stop pretending that I don't know who you are," he smirked when he saw the smug look on Hyuna's face seems to disappear.

"Like I care, " she stormed out of the store,huffing an angry puff.

 

"Did she gone already?" 

"Yup,you can come out now,hyung,"Hongbin heaved a relief sigh while carrying the pets food.

"Phew,that was scary,"

"Indeed.She seemed to like you a lot.I wonder how did she know you work here?"

"Jaehwan hyung told her.Honestly,I don't even remember cause we rarely meet.And it took me by surprise that she recognised my face," Hongbin ushered the cats to feed on their milks.

"That's bad.She is totally a playgirl to me.You should be careful,"Hyuk patted his shoulder while smiling apologetically.

"Yeah,"

 

 

"How is your cute husband doing?"

"Fine,I guess," 

"Eh..how can you answer like that?It's like you are not concerned enough about him!" Taekwoon frowned while putting down his headphones that has been glued to his head for almost an hour.

"And why does it bother you?" Ravi smiles awkwardly while rubbing his nape.

"I want to befriend with him,can I?"

"Who? Hongbin?"Ravi nodded enthusiastically while smiling broadly.

"No."

"Whyyy~" Honestly,Ravi was quite attracted by the younger's cute behaviour.Hongbin seems like a good boy and if possible,he wanted to make Hongbin as his foster brother since he didn't have one.

"Are you trying to flirt with him? He's just a teenager,forget it,"Taekwoon folded his arms,facing the pouted Ravi.

"Ayy hyung...that's not even my intention.He's yours though...Don't tell me,you're jealous??"Ravi quirked his eyebrows while smiling meaningfully.Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock.

"No! Why would I be?"

"Just now you were so possessive over him," Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh.

"Fine,have it your way,"Ravi smiled triumphantly.

 

 

 

"Welcome to-ohh! Ravi,ani..Wonshik hyung!"Hongbin gaped in bewilderment as he saw the guy walked into the store.

"Hehe,annyeong!"Ravi waved his hands while smiling a bit,hidden by his cap.

'Don't get into trouble,you are a celebrity after all.Don't let people recognize you,'Ravi nodded while listening to Taekwoon's advice.

 

So here he is,with a cap and sunglasses on.Ravi went to pat the younger's head when he heard a gasp.

"Rr-Ravi hyung! LR rapper!?"Hongbin turned his head around,holding his laughter upon seeing Hyuk's surprise yet excited face.

Ravi just nodded while taking his seat.

"Hongbin,you can continue your work though.I just came by to visit you,"with that,the latter continues his job,slowly knocked Hyuk's head.

"Yah,you still alive?"He chuckled when he saw that Hyuk can't take his eyes off Ravi.

"Hyung..."

"What?"

"Why did he come here? Don't tell me..."Hongbin eyed the younger suspiciously when the words trailed off.

"Tell you what,kid?"

"Could it be that,he is your husband?!" Hyuk's eyes almost popped out of his sockets(okay,that's too much) when he asked the question.

"No,he's not,you idiot! He is...a good friend of my husband,that's all,"Hongbin took a glance at the rapper who is busy texting on his phone.

"That's a relief..." Hongbin chuckled seeing the younger's reaction.Hyuk seems to like Ravi a lot,isn't it?

 

 

#Meanwhile...

 

"Oppa,how old is your cousin?"

"Hongbin?He's 19.Why? Did you meet him already?"Jaehwan quirked his eyebrows.Hyuna nodded her head vigorously.

"He's quite handsome,for such a young adult,"sensing the dreamy tone in Hyuna's voice,Jaehwan's face immediately contorted into a frown.

"Baby,don't cheat on me okay? Plus,Hongbin is already in a relationship,"Hyuna frowned at the information.

'Who's the lucky girl to have the latter?'that question popped out on her mind.

Little did she know,it's totally not a girl.

 

 

 

"Hongbin~"Hongbin forced a smile on his face upon hearing the voice.Hyuna has came to their store for three days straight,just to meet him.And he was not a slightest bit pleasured by it.

"Do you come here for the pets?"Replaying the same question,he hardly prays that for once that the woman would say yes,but...

"Of course,not! I came here for you though,"Hyuna gently caressing his face when the younger was quick enough to back away.

"Hyuna ssi,please..."

"Ehem..."Hongbin turned his head to greet the customer but stunned to see the figure before his eyes.

'Hyung?'He gulped.

 

 

"Baby please...just a lunch,"Hongbin tried his best to keep his distance from Hyuna who was rubbing her body against his while trying to avoid the sharp gaze from his husband.Taekwoon just sat there quietly while observing the two.

 

"Are you Hongbin hyung husband?"Taekwoon frowned while looking at the caller ID.The number is definitely belong to Hongbin.

"Yes.Who are you and why are you using Hongbin's phone?"

"Ah,I'm sorry.My name is Sanghyuk and I'm Hongbin hyung colleagues.There something that I need to tell you,"

"What is it?"

"Hongbin hyung is having his hard time at work...and yhis is beacuse of a woman that always came to our store and uhmm...kind of harassing him.So,I was thinking if you can help-"

"Tell me the time that the woman will come,"

 

Sanghyuk is totally right.Judging from Hongbin's face,he could clearly point out that the younger is displeased with the attention.And,the woman...why is she so flirtatious?!

 

Taekwoon cleared his throat while looking at the younger.He gotta do this.

"Hongbin ah,can you please come here for a while?"Almost like being summoned,the younger strode quickly while shoving the woman away.Hyuna pouted.

"Wh-what is it,hyung?Do you-"his words were cut when suddenly Taekwoon reached out for his hands and squeeze them gently.He looked at the elder dumbfoundedly.

"Jagiya,you promised to eat lunch with me,right?"

Taekwoon smiles brightly while his right hands holding the younger's left hand,looking at him lovingly.

Hongbin's eyes widen in shock after hearing the endearments from Taekwoon.Getting no response,Taekwoon pulled the younger close to him to whisper something.

"I'm trying to help you here,"nodding,the younger flashed his deep dimples while squeezing Taekwoon's bigger hand.

"I'm sorry,hyung.I kinda forgot about that,"Hongbin played along with Taekwoon when he realised that Hyuna was staring at him.Taekwoon patted Hongbin's head lovingly while muttering 'its okay'.

"Who..who are you and why did Hongbin...hands?"the woman spluttered her question while baffled by the intimacy of the males.

"Sorry,but this handsome guy is mine,"putting his arms aroung the younger's waist,Taekwoon pulled him closer.

"Ergh! You..."Hyuna stormed out of the store,can't believe the fact that his Hongbin was in love with another man.

'I was chasing after a gay??'

 

 

"Th-thank you.But,how did you..."

"It's your friend,Sanghyuk.Why don't you tell me earlier?"Hongbin casually distancing himself from the tall lad.

"It's not even something huge.And,I would be such a kid if I told you about this,"Hongbin diverted his gaze towards the kittens,ignoring the look on Taekwoon's face.

"I'm bac-oh..are you Taekwoon hyung?My name is Han Sanghyuk,"Hyuk bowed politely while smiling a bit.Taekwoon's facial expression is a bit scary.

"Jung Taekwoon.Thanks for the information,"

"Ah..that is not a big deal.I was just trying to help Bin hyung here.Why don't you two go on a lunch?I can take care of the store,"the youngest suggested and Taekwoon was ready to comply.

 

"Umm...hyung,"

"Yes,"

"Can I go out tomorrow?"Taekwoon frowned while focusing on his driving.

"Where?"

"Well,Wonshik hyung didn:t tell me about the-"Taekwoon quickly spun his head around.

"He asked you to go out?!"the younger nodded,feigning ignorance at his husband reaction.

"Tell him you can't."

"Why?"

"Just.We'll go to our honeymoon tomorrow,"Hongbin stared at Taekwoon with his big eyes.

"Honeymoon??"the younger stared at the elder with his wide eyes."Really? But,why so suddenly?"

"My parents arranged it for us.And,unfortunately,we have to share the same room again,"Taekwoon hid his smirk when heard the other was gasping loudly at the information.

"Oh my god..."

                                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:hehe...well,what do you think? Am I being so rush with the plot? However,thanks a lot for new subscribers!! Really really thank you for the support and love you gave.^_^

So,please bear with this fic and love leobin continuously^^

#supportVixxLeo