Lies and Kiss

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Good morning,everyone!" Hyebin walked into te house while flashing her deep dimples. Hongbin immediately sighed.

"Hyebin -ssi,do you need my help with those?" Taekwoon offered himself when he saw the woman was struggling with the plastic bags that only God knows what's in it.

Hyebin immediately shook her head.Instead,

"Binnie,a little help here!" Taekwoon quirked his eyebrows at the woman's attitude.

"It's not like I don't want your help.Please don't take it the wrong way.It just like I want to,uhh...bully my brother? Haha!"Hyebin smiled from ear to ear when Hongbin approached her.

"You just won't let me live,right?" The younger mumbled while avoiding looking at his husband.

"Shush!Follow me,"

 

"Hell no! Why would I- ergh! Noona!!" Hongbin palmed his face in frustration.Hyebin just asked her to do something that will make he regret his life forever.

"Yah,I'm trying to spark the love between you two.I can clearly see that both of you still awkward with each other.I bet you two still haven't make ou-" Hongbin was quick enough to cover his sister's mouth from blurting out such ...embarassing thing.

"Make what?" Taekwoon frown while walking towards the two.Quickly,Hongbin hid the dangerous plastic bag behind his back.

"What are you hiding,Bin-ah?"

"No-nothing!" Hyebin smirked looking at those two.

"Say,a good friend of mine held a party at her house and she invited my Hongbin to go there," 

"So?" The taller lad quirked an eyebrow when he sensed the younger was shifting uncomfortably.

'So,the problem is,me..his big sister is worried of him as his ex girlfriend will be there too.So,I wanted you to accompany him,as his beloved husband in order to make the crazy girl away from my little dongsaeng here...,"

"Girlfriend?" He could saw the younger bit his lip nervously while his head hanging low.

"Don't worry.Hongbin is mine,anyway,"with that,Taekwoon leave the kitchen,leaving both Hyebin in awe and Hongbin with his racing heartbeat.

 

"You seemed stunning enough,for a pup,heheh" Hyebin scanned the younger from head to toe.

Taekwoon took a glance at the younger and he got to admit that the younger do have a handsome face.

"Aren't you going with us?"Hyebin shook her head while patting the younger's head."I got something to do.Well,enjoy the party ,you two!"

 

 

"Omo,Hongbinnie!!!You look so handsome that I almost fall in love with you," Hongbin chuckled while listening to Yoona's compliment.Yoona is his sister's bestfriend and she held her birthday party every year at their house.

"Ooh...who is the handsome guy that came with you today?"

Hongbin elbowed the elder beside him who was just staring at his phone,texting someone,he guess.

"Jung Taekwoon,"

"Call me Yoona.Are you Hongbin's partner tonight?"

Nod.

"Ahh...please enjoy yourselves.I'm going to meet the others.By the way,HE is back.You..uhh..myabe you wanted to meet him?"

Hongbin shivered upon the news while biting his lips nervously.

"It's okay.."

 

Taekwoon plugged in his earphomes the moment the younger left him to meet some friends.Enjoying the food,he munched them slowly as he could feel someone sat beside him.

"Hi!" Taekwoon plugged out his earphone,both weird and agitatwd at the intruding stranger.

"I saw you come with Binnie tonight,"

'Binnie?Is he Hongbin's friend?'

"Well,nice to meet you.I'm Gongchan,Hongbin's ex boyfriend,"

Taekwoon gaped in bewilderment at sudden information.Ex boyfriend?!

 

Hongbin's eyes roamed around,scanned for the tall figure of his husband.When he spotted him,he was surprised to see the person next to him.Much to his dislike,Taekwoon's face is already contorted intp a frown the moment the other lad was speaking.Furiously,he strode towards them.

 

"I hope you can rethink about being with him.He's just a ...,well,I brought this drink for you,take it," Gongchan smiled triumphantly when he saw the elder took his words,more like his lies seriously.And when Taekwoon's hand was about to reach for the glass,a smaller hand stop him.

"Hyung,don't." Hongbin glared at the other male with hate.

" Hey babe,miss me?" Bravely,Gongchan put his hand on the shorter male waist while trying to touch his .Hongbin quickly pushed him away and stood close to Taekwoon.And the elder could clearly feel that the younger's body was trembling.

"Stop it,Gongchan,"

"Oh why..you used to like it a lottt back then,babe,"he his lips seductively,completely ignoring Taekwoon. 

"Don't you ing make something up!We were just friends!"Gongchan clicked his tongue. 

"Oh come on,you like me,"

"I don't and never be.We were friends until you drugged me and almost me.I don't think that's what friends do," he spat the words vehemently,hands already balled into a fist.

"Hongbin,should we go home now?"

"Home? So this guy is your mate now? Such high taste," he was about to punch the rude male when Taekwoon held his hand,barely holding him from doing such irrational action. 

"Don't you dare call hyung like that.I'll kill you," Hongbin hissed at his words.

"Why? Oh,he 's your boyfriend?Such a sl-" his words got interrupted while suddenly a punch was thrown to his face.He looked up,looking at Hongbin who still keeps his hands to him.

"You..you punched me?"

"Things you need to know,Lee Hongbin is my husband and I love him,"Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance.Gongchan was seriously getting on his nerves.

"Haha!!Husband? At this age? You're wasting so much time,Binnie.And you,Jung Taekwoon-ssi..love? That's the funniest thing I 've heard today,"Gongchan patted Hongbin's shoulder while smirking at him.

"Let's go home now," reaching for the younger's hand,Taekwoon was about to drag the younger when he heard the other male words.

"If you love him,then prove it,"Turning his back around,he glanced at Hongbin while heaving a sigh.

"I'm sorry,"Dumbfounded,Hongbin was about to ask why,he was interrupted by the elder's lips on his.Taekwoon is kissing him.Lips meeting with lips.His eyes widen in shock and his heart was threatening to jump out from his chest.

What on earth is going on?!

                                       ************************

Silence.

.

.

.

"I'm-"

"Hyu-"

Both latter avoided each other gaze. "Hyung first,"

Taekwoon cleared his throat while keeps his eyes fixed on the road.

"I'm sorry,for earlier..."

The younger bit his bottom lip while his cheeks already turned into a crimson hue.

"Ani...I'm the one who should say sorry...by dragging you to my problems.Until you had to lie and...uhh,kiss..."Hongbin ran his mouth thoughtlessly while glancing elsewhere except the elder.

 

"So, the girlfriend that Hyebin mentioned earlier is him?"Hongbin nodded while smiling a bit.

"Noona called him like that cause he used to sulk a lot when we were bestfriend,just like  a girl,"

"And you used to like him?"

"No! I've never dated before.Hyung is the first person..." His words trailed off when he could feel the mentioned latter was staring at him.

"First person what??"

"You uhh...you know...the kiss thing," Taekwoon stared at him in shock,not believing the younger's words.He is Hongbin's first kiss?!

 "O..oh...well,sorry about emm..your first kiss," Taekwoon rubbed his nape while blushed a bit.

"It's better been you than anyone else,"the younger mumbled to himself quietly.

"What did you say?"

"No-nothing!"

 

 

 

The next morning... 

 

"Hyung,I'm going to the back for a while,"Hyuk informes the latter,leaving him in the front of the shop.

"Oh.."

Hongbin went inside the store,wxamining and feeding the pets while cleaning the place.He spun his head around when he saw the door was being opened.

"Welcome to Choco Pet Store,how can I help you?" He smiled brightly to the woman while the other just stared at him seductively.

"You." Hongbin cocked his head to the side,confused by the woman's words.

"Hey,it's me.Hyuna? Jaehwan's girlfriend?" The woman pouted while plopped herself down on the chair.Hongbin rubbed his nape.

"Ahh,I'm sorry about that.How can I help ypu,Hyuna-ssi.Is there any pet you want to buy?"

"Jaehwan is true.You're damn handsome...and cute,"

"T-thank you,"Hongbin stepped backwards when he saw the woman was approaching him.Hyuna is literally standing a mere inches away from him,looking at him with seductive gaze.She ran her fingers down the younger's clothed chest and Hongbin immediately backed away.

"Hy-Hyuna ssi..."

"How about you? Can I own you instead?"

Hongbin bit his lip.He is so damned and in a huge disaster.

'Someone,help me...'he groaned internally.

                                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:hello dear lovely readers!i'm so sorry if this update does not live up to your expectation. It just that I have lots of tjing to handle.However!i do find peace and joy writinh about these two.I'm so sorry for this dull(?) update.Thanks a lot for keep supporting this fic.Please leave some comments too so that I know how to improve.

Till then,read calmly and love leobin a lott!^_^