Secret,arguement

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"The newlyweds is here!Yah Jung Taekwoon,what took you so long?"Jihyun,Taekwoon's oldest sister glanced at him while smiling at their brother in law.

"I'm sorry.Taekwoon hyung was waiting for me.I..kinda left something behind,"Hongbin bowed politely.Jihyun melted when he saw Hongbin bit his lip nervously.

"Aish,it's okay.Well,that's a new thing since Taekwoon hated waiting someone,"Hongbin quirked an eyebrow while Taekwoon pouted.

"Noona..."

"Hurry,our parents will be here soon!"Jihyun quiqkly grabbed Hongbin by hands,causing the male to shriek with surprise.

"Kitten,let me borrow your husband for a while,nae?"Taekwoon bit his lip while his ears are turning red."Jihyun noona!"

 

"Did Taekwoon treated you nicely?He didn't yell at you or anything,right?"Hongbin shook his head while focusing on decorating the table.From Jihyun,he knew now that it's atradition for the Jung's family to celebrate parent's day like a big occasion.

"Noona,what kind of job did Taekwoon hyung do?"that question suddenly popped in his mind.

"He didn't tell you yet?"Hongbin shook his head while waiting for the answer.Looking at that,Jihyun smiled.

"I think it is best if he tells you himself.Plus,he does not like to expose his carrier.But,what can I say about his job is that it is connected to music,since Taekwoon has such a great passion in it," Hongbin blinked his eyes in surprise.Music?

"Well,i like Park Hyoshin.Does Taekwoon hyung know him?" Jihyun chuckled.

"Why won't he?He likes Park Hyoshin too.Well,don't you two have a bit chemistry here?"Hongbin lowered his head while blushed.

"What are you doing?" Hongbin almost jumped at sudden voice.He glanced nervously at Taekwoon who is looking at him.

"Nothing.Hyung,earlier...i'm sorry.." 

"It's okay.There's nothing wrong with it..'Taekwoon tried to hide his smile.

"Hyung,can you sing?" Taekwoon blinked his eyes in surprise.

"Why would I? I can't really sing," he avoided Hongbin's gaze.

"Ayy...i used to heard you humming a song.But,seems like i cant remember what song it is,"Hongbin frowned.

"I..I cant remember that,"Taekwoon quickly turns away,feeling nervous all of sudden.

"I heard that you like Park Hyoshin.I like him too!"Honhbin flashed a bright smile.Taekwoon nodded along,as in approving the answer.

"Kitten,it's your time now.Go perform!"Jaehee,Taekwoon second eldest sister patted his shoulder.Hongbin stared in bewilderment.Perform?

 

Hongbin stared hard on the road,ignoring the glances that Taekwoon was giving him.Something inside Hongbin started.to boil.Anger,he guess.

"Why are you so quiet?"Mustering up his courage,Taekwoon started the conversation,which he is never used to do before.Hongbin had been so quiet after the event,so bipolar of him.

" Nothing.Just drive,will you?" Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow.Now,he is upset? Just what is wrong with his husband.

"Did...I do something wrong?"

" I don't want to talk about it now," Hongbin's face hardened,he even clunched his fist. "Fine,let's talk when we reach home,"...

 

"Speak up.You know you did wrong,to me..." Hongbin folded his arms,eyes looking straight at Taemwoon's eyes.Taekwoon frowned,gradually feeling irritated of Hongbin's childish behaviour.

"Well,I won't know unless if you told me and stop being like an emo kid,"

Taekwoon rested his head on the couch.He could feel that his anger started to boil.First,he is exhausted for driving and stucked in a heavy downpour and traffic just now.Second,Hongbin reacted like a sulking kid for a reason he does not even know gives him a headache.

"Hyung,you lied to me!"Hongbin raised his voice,trying to win over the downpour outside their house.

"Now you become disrespectful.You even yelled at me.And,what did I lied to you,huh?"Taekwoon stand straight,towering over the smaller figure of Hongbin.

"You...are a singer,right?A famous one," Taekwoon eyes widened in surprise.How...how in the world Hongbin know???

"You make me looked like a fool.You know that I likes LR music yet you didn't say a word of it.On top of that,you are the oh so secretive vocalist!It must be nice to see me fawning about someone who is already right in front of me,right? I'm such a fool,"Hongbin faked a chuckle,feeling completely dumb.

"That is my secret and you don't have to know about it.You should just mind your own bussiness,"Taekwoon put up a stoic face,hiding the fact that he is feeling quite guilty for the younger.

"But,i am your husband.There should not be any secrets between us,"Hongbin voice cracked,feeling hurt by Taekwoon harsh words.

"We are not to that level yet.For now,just keep our own privacy and don't invade on others.Plus,reacting like a kid would make the matter worst,"Taekwoon went to his room,slammed the door shut,leaving Hongbin in a state of shock and hurt.

'So,he really sees me as a kid.Well,i am too young for him.Why would a grown up man shares his secret with a kid like me? I am very useless...'Tears started to stained Hongbin's cheeks.Clutching his shirt,he went out of the house,right into thr heavy rain.

"Maybe i should just go..."

 

Taekwoon frowned upon recalling the scene just now.He hated the fact that someone already knew his secret.He felt exposed and bothered when Hongbin questioned him about LR.Comr to think of it,he does speak rude words to the younger.

"Huh...this mouth of mine is seriously something,"peeking through the door,he tried to find the younger but he was nowhere to be seen at the living room.He went to Hongbin's room,to say his apologies but he was stunned to see no sight of the younger.

"Where did he go? Hongbin!"he called out the name but no responses.Searching around the house but there was no sight of Hongbin.He stared out of the house."Don't tell me..."

 

Hongbin shivered as he was walking along the road.He was already soaked in rain and cursed himself for not bringing a single thing for him,well at least an umbrella.He decided to rest afer he felt that his legs are getting weaker.He walked near a lake and carefully walked down the slopes but a sudden honk of a car startled him hence make him lost his balance.

"That is Hongbin,right? What the hell is he doing here in the rain?" Taekwoon pressed the honk,signalling the younger before he saw the younger fell,right into the lake.

'I am hydrophobic,so I don't know how to swim,' 

"!"

                                   ******************************

A/N: A SHORT UPDATE CAUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCH...YPU GUYS TOO^_^