Sequel

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

Lol, I'm so sorry for the very cringy sequel T_T

Also, it's mpreg

                                         ☆☆☆        

6 months later

"Jagiya~~~"the older male called from the kitchen while busily preparing dishes for their dinner. Soon, sounds of footsteps could be heard from the upstairs and then in no time, a pair of strong arms was wrapped around the other male's waist who has an apron around it. 

"Hyung...what are you cooking? "The younger asked as he tighten his grip against the older's waist before the older turned his face around, leaving a peck on the younger's cheeks. 

"Jagi, can you help me set the table, please? "The younger pouted as he reluctantly loosen his grip on the older male's waist. 

"Arasso...but hey, aren't we forgetting something? "The older quirked an eyebrow as he finished cooking, cleaning the utensils. 

"What is it, jagi? "The younger leaned in closer before planted a kiss on the older's lips. 

"Appetizer? "The older chuckled as he hit the taller male's chest playfully. 

"Eww, so cheesy Sanghyuk.. "

"Only for you, Hakyeon hyung~"

**************************************

"How in the world I can wear this? It's pink for God sake! "Wonshik groaned as he put the pink shirt on his lap while Jaehwan frowned at the attitude of his boyfriend. He folded his arms, puffing his cheeks in slightly adorable manner, clearly dislike the words coming from Wonshik's lips just now. 

"Shikkie... It's not that bad. See, I look totally gorgeous in it, right? "

"That's because you're born to be cute, Jaehwan ah. Just look at me and my tough features, "Wonshik whined again, feeling embarrassed about this couple shirt. Well, not really. He's fine with it, as long as it's not pink. 

"Shik ah... Does the colour more important than our relationship? "Jaehwan voiced out his thought in small voice and Wonshik almost can't hear him if he wasn't paying any attention. He quickly kneeled in front of the older, hands holding them tightly. Lucky enough that he owned his own studio room. 

"Babe...it's not like that. Gosh, I'm so sorry, okay? I'll wear it for you, how's that sound? "Jaehwan's face immediately lit up and he leaned in closer and gave the younger a big kiss on his lips. 

"Great! Mwahh~~thank you Shikkie. You're the best! "Wonshik smiled broadly as he ruffled the other's hair. 

"Anything for you, Jaehwan~"

**************************************

"Jagiya, slow down... "Taekwoon warned the younger who was literally walking down the stairs a bit too fast and Hongbin grinned playfully at his husband's exasperated face. 

"Ayy... Dont worry hyung. I'm all-ah! "Taekwoon literally ran towards the younger who was slightly bending, holding his tummy with a contorted face.

"Hongbin, what's wrong? Is it time already? "Taekwoon searched for his phone frantically, all panicked before he heard some playful giggles from his spouse. 

"Hyung, I'm just a little bit hungry, thats it. And what do you mean 'it's time already'? It has been only six months! Oh God, you should see your... Hyung? "Hongbin abruptly stopped talking as he got no response from the older who was backfacing him. Feeling slightly frightened by the silence, Hongbin took a step forward and stopped right behind his husband. 

"Hyung...are you mad? I'm- I'm sorry then... "Hongbin keeps his head hanging low,uttering the words slowly as the feeling of guilt started to consume him. Soon, drops of tears could be seen on the floor and he started to sob uncontrollably. Taekwoon quickly spun his body around before staring at the younger, panicking. 

"Ja-jagiya.. Don't cry. God, I'm sorry okay? I'm not mad at you, dont worry. Stop crying, please? "Taekwoon held Hongbin's shoulder firmly and Hongbin lifted his head, his teary eyes met with Taekwoon. 

"Really? You're not mad at me? "Taekwoon nodded furiously and the younger wiped his tears away, a smile was visible on his face now, accompanied with a pair of dimples. Taekwoon sighed in relief when he saw that smile. He was fully aware that his husband was in an unstable state of hormones because of his pregnancy and Taekwoon will do whatever it takes to be able to cope with that. 

"Dear..."Taekwoon turned at his husband with a smile upon hearing the endearments. 

"Yes? "Hongbin bit on his bottom lips as he careessed his slightly bloated tummy while giving his husband a cute gaze, the one that he never failed to melt Taekwoon's heart. The thing he do with his doe-like eyes. 

"I think the baby is craving for some ice-cream. The strawberry flavored one, "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's request as he cleared his throat. 

"But,didn't you already eat one this morning? "Hongbin pouted before storming towards the couch, feeling his back ached for standing too long. 

"That was vanilla. Our baby wants the strawberry one now, "Taekwoon opened his mouth to retort again,to say that its not good to consume too much ice-cream but he knows very well that the younger won't listen. So, he grabbed his car keys and walked to the porch, only to be stopped by Hongbin's sudden shriek. 

"Dear! Are you going to leave me all alone inside the house? "Taekwoon frowned before he walked back to his spouse and leaned in to give him a forehead kiss. 

"But the store is just around the corner. It will be a waste of time -"

"No, no! I don't want the ice-cream from that store. I want you to buy it somewhere else, "Taekwoon frowned once again and Hongbin couldn't help but to flick the older's forehead. 

"Stop doing that! You might look older than your actual age,"Taekwoon grinned as he kissed the younger's smaller hand lovingly. 

"So... Where should I buy the ice-cream? "

"Let me follow you and I'll show you the way, "Hongbin put on his most innocent smile and Taekwoon swore he could see something radiated from the younger. Baby impact? Well, he don't know about it but it sure makes Hongbin looked more beautiful than ever. 

"After you, my love~"

 

 

"Dear... My head is dizzy, "Taekwoon immediately took the ice-cream from Hongbin to help holding it but the younger even whined in displeasure. 

"Why did you take that? I wanna eat it~"

"I thought you said that you were dizzy, jagiya,"Hongbin pouted as he tried to take the ice-cream back from his husband. 

"But that doesn't mean I can't have my ice-cream right? "Taekwoon took a deep breath and pull a smile on his face. 

"Whatever you say, jagiya... "Hongbin didn't miss the tired tone in his husband's voice and he stole some glances at Taekwoon who was leisurely playing with his phone. A pang of guilt suddenly hit him and he started to blame himself for being such a spoiled brat, keep pestering his husband even though there was time that Taekwoon was tired and needed some rest. And this was all because of him and his pregnancy! 

"Hongbin? Hey, whats wrong? "Hongbin jolted from his own world, only to realise that his husband was staring at him in a worried manner. He felt his cheeks wet. 

"Why are you crying, jagiya? "Upon hearing the question, Hongbin quickly wiped his tears away and put on a faint smile. 

"He he, nothing. Lets go home, hyung. I want to rest, "ignoring the questioning look on his husband's face, Hongbin casually makes his way to the car. 

"O...kay, "

 

 

"Babe, stop that! I'm ticklish, "Jaehwan giggled when his boyfriend started to plant kisses all over his face,making him rolling on the bed,clearly avoiding the younger's kisses attack. 

"Sorry, but you're just so cute to not be ignored, "Jaehwan squirmed and rolled again before suddenly... 

"Ah! "

"Jaehwan! Are you okay? "Wonshik went towards the older who has already sprawled on the floor,pouting like a little kid.

"Its hurt...yah!Don't you dare laugh at me! "Jaehwan hissed in pain as he landed on his first after falling off the bed. Wonshik held in his chuckle before he carried the older male bridal style. 

"Aigoo,did my Jaehwan hurt himself?Aigoo, poor thing... "Jaehwan heaved out an irritated puff before he hit the sturdy chest weakly. 

"Yah Kim Wonshik! I'm not a baby. Put me down now, "he commanded and Wonshik pulled a smirk on that. 

"But you are my baby, Jaehwan ah. You want me to put you down? Here, kiss me first, "Wonshik pursed his lips at the older while Jaehwan blushed furiously at the request. It's not like they haven't kissed before, but he was never the one who initiated the kiss between them. It has always been Wonshik who initiated it because he was so shy to do so. 

"Hurry, hyung~~"Wonshik smiled teasingly at the older before Jaehwan's phone rang, making Jaehwan smiled victoriously before jumping to his feet. 

"I have to answer this first ~"he smiled innocently while quirking his eyebrows playfully. Wonshik smiled amusingly at his cute boyfriend. 

"Oh, Binnie? What's up? "Wonshik stared at his boyfriend with a questioning look. 

"Hyung, are you free tomorrow? Your schedule is different from Taekwoon hyung, right? "

"Err... I think I have no recording tomorrow. Why? You want to meet up? "

"Yes. But, can it just be the two of us only? i have something to ask in private. My house? " Jaehwan glanced sideways at his boyfriend who was sitting at the edge of the bed, all curious. 

"Uhh... Sure. We'll meet tomorrow, okay? "

"Nae. Thanks and sorry for bothering you, hyung, "

"No, not at all, Bin ah. I'll hang up now. Bye, " as soon as the other line hang up, his eyes immediately meet with Wonshik ones. 

"What's wrong? "Jaehwan shrugged with a smile before walking towards the latter. 

"Nothing in particular.Ah,I'm going to Binnie's house tomorrow so you don't have to wait for me. Also, just don't mention anything to Taekwoon hyung, okay? " Wonshik frowned at the sudden request but nodded nonetheless. 

 

 

"How are you doing, Bin ah? "Hongbin smiled as he invited his cousin in. 

"Apart from being bored to death because having nothing to do, I'm fine, thank you, "Jaehwan chuckled at the younger's remark as he settled comfortably in his seat. 

"So... What is it that you wanted to ask about? "Hongbin played with his fingers nervously, eyes were trained on his lap. 

"Hey, its okay. You can ask me or tell me anything. I won't judge you, "Jaehwan nodded approvingly when he saw the younger took a deep breath. 

"So, there is this thing that I got since I carries another life inside me. I got this really bad habit of constant whining and wanted to be pampered by my husband. Even though I know that Taekwoon hyung is probably tired from works, I still pushed myself towards him. I tried to hold it in but... Ugh. Mianhae hyung.. God, I feel like crying again, "Hongbin chuckled to himself before his chest felt constricted by sudden surge of emotions. Jaehwan stared at his cousin apologetically. 

"Bin ah, it's okay. There's nothing wrong about it. As you said before, this all happened when you are in your maternity period. I'm pretty sure it affected your hormones somehow. The doctor already told you about this, right? "Hongbin nodded slightly as his face contorted into a frown. 

"But, I'm being a burden to him. I should understand his pain but all I do was asking for more. What a burdensome spouse... "

"Hey, stop blurting out nonsense, Hongbin ah. It's not good for the baby. Now, I need you to take a deep breath and give me the brightest smile, "Jaehwan squeezed the younger's shoulder slightly, giving strength and the latter complied immediately. 

"Now, first of all, I need you to think on behalf of you and the baby inside you too. Everything you does will affect the baby so you have to be very cautious about anything that might trigger you. Second, Taekwoon hyung loves you for who you are and he was willing to fulfill anything you asked because he loves you and he wanted to. I'm very sure he didn't do it because he was told to but he knew that it will makes you happy. Third,about you 'pestering' him,thats not a problem at all. You used to told me that you were quite awkward acting all affectionate towards Taekwoon hyung but it all changes when you got pregnant. So, just enjoy the moment. If anything, maybe you should offer him some massages if you sensed that he was a bit tired and if you can hold back your craving a bit, I think that helps too. You got me, Hongbin ah? "

Hongbin blinked his eyes repeatedly as he smiled brightly, dimples showing. 

"Thank you, hyung! I need that a lot! "Hongbin pulled the older into a hug, as a way of saying his thanks for the older male before pulling away, eyes looking suspiciously at his cousin. 

"What? "

"I'm amazed. You sound like someone who's already been in marriage for years. When will you and Wonshik hyung get engaged? "Hongbin grinned playfully as he saw the blush started to spread across his cousin's cheeks. 

"Shut it..."

**************************************

"Hakyeon hyung? "

"Woonie!!~"Hakyeon immediately pulled the younger into a bone crashing hug before pulling away. 

"Hyung, you're alone? "Hakyeon shook his head before he pointed towards a figure who was choosing vegetables diligently. 

"I'm with him, doing some grocery shopping. Where is Binnie? "Taekwoon smiled at the question as he picked the ingredients for his pasta. 

"Home. I came here straight after work, "Hakyeon gasped at the younger's answer as he shook Taekwoon's shoulder vigorously. 

"Did you told him that you're going to be late? Is he okay with it? "Taekwoon chuckled at the older's worriness as he saw the other male approaching them. 

"I told him and yes, he's all good. Hi Sanghyuk! "Hakyeon quickly spun his face around upon hearing the name of his beloved person and a wide grin appeared on his face when the younger s an arm around his waist. 

"Hi, Taekwoonie hyung ~" Taekwoon have his death glares at his hyung as soon as he heard the nickname. 

"You taught him that? "Hakyeon bursted into small giggles as he leaned closer to his fiancé's chest. 

"Nope. I guess he just heard it himself and put it on practice. Right, jagi? "Hyuk blushed badly at the endearments as he saw Taekwoon was smirking at him. It's not like he don't like it, it's just he was shy getting called like that in public. 

"Ooh...'Jagi'? I should tell Hongbin about this, "

"Hakyeon hyung... "Hyuk stared at his fiancé and give him I-told-you-not-to-do-that look. Hakyeon pouted at his boyfriend while giving Taekwoon a stern look. 

"What? I'm not going to let this pass~"

"Geez... Hongbin hyung is just fine, right? "Hyuk asked as he was unable to meet his favourite hyung anymore ever since he stopped working at the pet store. It was Taekwoon's idea to ask his husband to stop working for the sake of their baby, afraid if the younger might get hurt in accident. 

"He's doing great, along with the baby. Shoot, I'm late! Gotta go now, see you soon, "Taekwoon bid his farewell with a smile before dashing off to the counter. The couple smiled at the sight. 

 

 

"I'll eat well~"Taekwoon ruffled the fluffy hair of his husband lovingly as the younger started to dig in the pasta he made. Hongbin hummed in content at the scrumptious taste of his husband's cooking. 

"Does it tastes good? "Hongbin nodded almost immediately, his cheeks puffed a bit because of the food and Taekwoon smiles at the adorable sight. 

"Hyung,why are you not eating? Do you want to eat something else? I can take it for you, "Hongbin was about to stand from te chair before Taekwoon's hands managed to grab him, hence stopped him in his movements. 

"It's okay. I'm going to eat as well, after you finished eating yours, "Hongbin pouted at his husband's words as he pushed the plate away but still within his reach. 

"Hyung, you are my husband, not my maid. Just eat together with me. If you are not eating, I won't too, "he crossed his arms and Taekwoon smiled in defeat. He slowly put the food into his mouth and chew them diligently, eyes not leaving the younger who was staring at him. 

"What are you doing? Don't you said you want to eat together? "Hongbin grinned before he continued eating his favourite food. 

 

"Jagiya, let me wash the dishes. You can just sit down and relax, "Hongbin shook his head as he the faucet and cleaned all the plates and utensils. 

"The one that needed rest is you, hyung. I've been lazing around in the house all day, "he chuckled and Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the sudden change in his husband. 

"Then, let me make you some milk okay? "

"No need, I already done that, hyung. How about you went upstairs first and take a shower? You must be feeling tired. It's okay, I'm all good down here, "when he sensed that his husband was quite reluctant to go, Hongbin pushed the  taller male to the stairs before went back to the kitchen, doing the cleaning. Taekwoon shrugged before he complied to the younger's words. 

 

"Hyung, are you going to sleep already? "Hongbin asked upon entering their bedroom, looking at his husband who was resting against the headboard. 

"After you, jagiya.. "Hongbin's eyes lit up at the answer and he took a sit next to his husband, eyes looking at him expectantly. 

"What is it, Bin ah? "

"Hyung, do you want some massages? Your shoulders seemed a bit stiff. Here, let me do it, "he spun the latter around and settle behind his husband, hands already working on Taekwoon's broad shoulders. Taekwoon hummed in satisfaction at the soothing massage before his hands went to stop the younger. 

"What is it, hyung? Feeling sleepy already? "Taekwoon shook his head as he let his hands rest on Hongbin smaller ones. 

"You're acting different today. Not a bad different but still, it makes me confused. Why? "Hongbin pulled his hands from the older's grip and wrapped his arms around his husband's broad shoulders, head resting on Taekwoon's back. 

"I wanted to repay for everything you've done to me. I've been a lot of bother for a while and never attempt to do anything to pleased in you return. All I did was asking for more. Hyung, I'm so sorry if I keep pushing you about my needs and cravings. Thank you for putting up very well about my condition and *sniff* I love you, hyung, "Taekwoon slowly spun his body around and pull the younger into his embrace, letting Hongbin's head to rest on his chest. 

"Hey, this is totally nothing compared to what you did, Hongbin ah. You've sacrificed a lot more than you know, "Taekwoon looked at the younger lovingly when the younger lifted his gaze. 

"What do you mean? "

"Here. This is the biggest sacrifice ever you've made and there's no way I could repay you for that, "Taekwoon's hand slowly went to the younger's tummy, rubbing and caressing it gently. 

"Our baby? "Hongbin asked questioningly as he also started to caress his showing tummy. 

"Hmm, our baby. I might don't know how hard it is to carry another life inside you but I wanted to cheer you on, thanking you every minute for willing to bear my child. Our child. I've been more than grateful, Bin ah. I admit, although there were times I felt quite tired, but when I thought about our coming baby, I gain strength. Also, how can I stay mad at such beautiful face of yours, hmm? "Taekwoon pinched the younger's cheeks playfully, earning a playful glare before his lips curled into a big smile, revealing his deep pair of dimples. 

"And I hope our baby will inherit your dimples too. He will be extremely cute, just like his appa, "Hongbin smiled bashfully before leaning in to give a peck on his husband's lips. 

"Thank you. That was very well said and I'm touched. But I promise, I'll stop being such a spoiled brat. I swear! "

"Jagiya, you're not a spoiled brat. You're just being affectionate and I love every bit of it, "

"Hmm... I'm sleepy already. Don't you want to go to sleep, dear?~"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at his husband's reaction. He immediately lied down beside the younger before pulling him closer to his body. 

"You know, a 'thank you' will be very appreciated for my compliments just now, "Hongbin kissed his husband's lips and lingered on it for a few times before pulling away. 

"And I was thinking a better way of saying my 'thanks'to you, "Hongbin smirked playfully as he let their foreheads touched each other. Taekwoon blinked his eyes repeatedly,being bashful at his husband's remark before giving in. 

"Well, I'd love to see how, "

                               ★★★★★★

a/n: surprise!!! Lol, i don't even know how I managed to survive after writing such a cringy chapter but here I am, all breathing kekeke. 

On a second note, I would like to apologise for the very little scenes of Chasang had Raken.(I might write about them more in my other fics, lolol) 

So yeah,for the last time, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THISE WHO READ, COMMENTED AND EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO  THIS FIC. You guys are totally an angel~~T_T

*bows 90 degrees* thank you for your support!!! 

Love,

Yeojayeoja