Jealousy and Hurt

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Hongbin!"Taekwoon was about to walked towards the younger when Hakyeon suddenly stopped him.

"I'll talk to him.Let me clear this misunderstanding,"

 

Hongbin clenched his fist while chewing on his bottom lips.He do heard that the elder called his name but he pretended not to hear him,walking away with so much force.Once he plopped down on the couch,he was startled to see that Hakyeon was following him.Trying to maintain a cheerful expression,Hongbin smiled a bit while glancing towards the male,Taekwoon was nowhere to be seen.Probably still in the kitchen.

"Hongbin-ah,it was a misunderstanding.Taekwoon and I were just talking about something...private,"Hakyeon looked at the younger male,all feeling guilty.Hongbin shook his head while playing with his fingers.He gulped down hard as he felt a slump was stuck in his throat,preventing him to croak his voice.

"I got it.You don't have to feel so guilty for something you didn't do wrong,"Hakyeon's heart ached upon seeing Hongbin's fake smile plastered on his face.He quietly sighed in exasperation.

"Where is Taekwoon hyung?"


"Hongbin ah,do you want to stop by at a restaurant?You haven't eat anything yet..."Taekwoon glanced towards his husband,trying to start a conversation between them since Hongbin was so quiet.Plus,the younger didn't eat much at Hakyeon's place.He never saw Hongbin being this intimidated before,only by his silence treatment.  

"Can you please stop by at the park? I want to take a walk for a while,"Taekwoon almost jumped out of his skin as for hearing Hongbin's request.

"Don't you think it's too late?It might be dangerous-"

"So,it's a 'no' then?"Sensing that Hongbin's mood was getting worse by his answer,Taekwoon immediatel changed his way of direction.

"We are going to the park now..."

 

"You don't have to follow me,hyung..."Taekwoon halted in his steps when he realized the younger was backfacing him,avoiding eye contact with him.Taekwoon frowned while trying to swallow down the bitterness from his husband's act.

"It's dark and dangerous,Hongbin ah.I don't want-"

"Please give me some time to be able to think rationally,hyung.If you are so worried,you can come looking for me if I didn't return after 5 minutes,"upon finishing his words,Hongbin quickly walked away,leaving the stunned Taekwoon behind.Taekwoon sighed in defeat when Hongbin did not even once turned his face towards him.The cheerful Hongbin has turned into a cold and scary Hongbin.And Taekwoon regretted himself for being the cause of it.

'Mianhae,Hongbin ah...'

 

Hongbin walked along the path,inhaling the fresh air of the night.He closed his eyes for a moment to savour the feeling but shocked to feel something wet trickled down his cheeks.Wiping the tears,Hongbin sighed while his other hand clutched on his shirt.

"Why does it hurts so much here?"Hongbin punched his chest lightly,trying to get rid of the stuffy feelings in his chest while blinking away the tears that started to form in his eyes.He gritted his teeth in frustration,feeling completely miserable.He hated himself so much for being a crybaby,but the fact  that Taekwoon being the cause of it makes him to hate it so much.

"Why am I crying? Stop acting like a kid,Lee Hongbin!"He muttered to himself while walking along the path.As soon as he lifted his head,he was stunned by the sight  of a man who was looking intensely at him.Feeling suspicious and a bit of worried,he walked faster but it seemed that the man started to follow him.

"Excuse me young boy,are you okay?"Hongbin bit his lips nervously before he spun his head around,eyes meeting with the other.

"I saw you cried just now. Well,I'm sorry for looking at-"

"No,it's okay.I'm fine,"Hongbin backed away when the man walked closer to him,hands were about to reach his shoulder. He turned his body around to walk on the other side but stopped when he saw four men were surrounding him. Hongbin gulped down hard. 

What's with the rush, pretty boy? Ayy... You know you shouldn't be here at this time... "The man spoke while glancing meaningfully at his friends. Hongbin stepped forward but got pushed each seconds. 

"Ahjusshi, please leave me alone, "his tone was rigid, sending laughter at those men as they thought that Hongbin was trying to be brave. One of them started to yank him from the back while the other leaned in closer. Hongbin struggled to break free from that tight grip, only resulting a punch on his stomach. 

"Stop being a stubborn , you ! "Hongbin gritted his teeth in annoyance before a hand suddenly makes his way into his shirt. 

"I really hate this..."

 

 

"Where is he? It's already past 10,"Taekwoon's eyes roamed around while biting his lips nervously. Making up his mind,the latter walked towards the path that Hongbin took earlier. Looking around,Taekwoon sighed heavily at the thought how eerie and dangerous this place could be at late night.He was about to dial the younger's number when he suddenly saw a commotion at a secluded place.He was about to walk away and ignored them when he saw the faint silhouette of Hongbin. 

"What the heck?  Is he fighting?!"

 

Hongbin managed to dodge every punches from the males and started giving counterattacks.Earning a black belt in his Taekwondo class,the male immediately sprang into action and started to fight them like he was in a battle.People who didn't know him well enough might thought that Hongbin is not a fighter person,as for his neat appearance.But the beast inside of him wil be unleash if he was triggered, like right now.

",let's go.This boy could kill us sooner,"one of the men said when he realised that Hongbin was attacking them nonstop,albeit being all alone.Hongbin rarely fly into rage but once he did,it will be disaster.

"Get lost,"He spat the words vehemently while running his fingers through his hair that has turned messy from the fight.The men scurried away upon hearing his threatening voice.

 

"Hongbin? "Taekwoon was about to inspect the other and his eyes widen in shock upon seeing the bruise at the corner of his lips.

"Let's go,"Hongbin walked past the elder and got inside the car.The trip to their house was completely silent as Hongbin kept looking out of the window. 

 

"Wait.You should apply some band aids at the bruise,"Taekwoon held Hongbin by the wrist when Hongbin was making his way towards his room.

"I will.Let go of my hands,"the cold reply from the usually bubbly Hongbin has made Taekwoon's heart ached that he almost broke down into tears.Not letting go of Hongbin's wrist,he pulled the shorter male closer before engulfing him into a hug.

"I'm sorry,Hongbin ah.The incident at Hakyeon's place was not like you think.I was just comforting him and-"

"Let me go.I didn't ask you,"Hongbin's body turned stiff when Taekwoon put his chin on his shoulder while tightening his hug around his waist.

"I'm sorry...for hurting you,"the younger was about to retort once again when he realised that Taekwoon was crying.He could tell by the elder's tears on his shoulder.Taekwoon slowly turned him around before gently cupping his cheeks.

"I...sincerely loves you,Hongbin ah.And that thing will never change,even if my soul has left my body,"Hongbin looked up at Taekwoon in the eyes before pushing him away.The latter scrunched up his face while cringing upon hearing those words.

"Cheesy is gross,"Hongbin smiled a bit before walking to his room,leaving Taekwoon all puzzled behind.

 

 

"What are you doing hyung?"Hongbin cocked his head to the side,surprised to see that Taekwoon was sitting cross leg in front of his own bedroom.The male looked up at Hongbin with a pout and pitiful eyes.

"I can't go to sleep if you still don't forgive me..."Hongbin sighed before reaching out his hand at the other male.Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the outstretched palm before diverting his gaze towards his husband.

"Get up,"the moment Taekwoon held his hand,Hongbin immediately pulled him up before flicking his forehead.Taekwoon groaned at the slight pain while staring dumbfoundedly at Hongbin.

"Pabo...can't you tell? I forgave you already,"Hongbin mumbled to himself and this didn't go unnoticed by Taekwoon.His lips curled into a big smile while staring at the beautiful face of Hongbin.Leaning in closer,Taekwoon gently placed a kiss on the younger's forehead while holding onto his hand.

"I love-"

"Kiss me properly,"Taekwoon blinked his eyes in surprise upon hearing Hongbin's request. "W-what?"

"Kiss me properly hyung.On the lips,"Hongbin smiled bashfully while looking downwards.Taekwoon frowned,mind processing at the younger's sudden behaviour.

"Are you...in a heat?" Hongbin slapped the elder's arm hard,while his eyes widen in shock.Why the hell would he be in heat?! 

"Fine.Don't do it,then,"the younger turned his body to walk away,before Taekwoon pulled him and crashed their lips together.Hongbin melted in the kiss,making him unconciously wrapping his arms around Taekwoon's slim waist.Taekwoon slowly pulled out from the kiss,staring suspiciously at the younger.

"You're acting strange...Are you perhaps,seducing me?"Hongbin smirked while leaning in closer.

"Maybe...I just fall in love with you?"

 

"Hakyeon hyung's husband rarely at home and when he does,they didn't spend much of their time together as his husband was busy meeting his clients.At some point,Hakyeon hyung just thought that his husband was cheating on him.He has been left too many times that loneliness seems like his compatible company,"Hongbin frowned hearing the story. 

"Hakyeon hyung is a nice man.He didn't deserve someone like his husband.They should get divorce,"Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's expression.

"If only it was that easy..."

"You...don't you dare abandon me!"Taekwoon chuckled at Hongbin's cute threat.He ruffled the younger's hair gently while smiling brightly.

"You too,stop being so tempting.People are starting to snatch you away from me,you know?"Hongbin sneered at the request before looking away.

"It's not my fault that I was born being handsome..."

"Gosh,please..."

                                   ★★★★★★

A/N:*bow 90 degrees* so sorry for the lacks in the update..also,here is another chapter.thanks a lot for keeping up with this fic,no matter hw ridiculous it is.Do leave some comments so that we know your thoughts and be able to improve.

Thanks a lot for reading and keep loving this lovely couple