Embarassed

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Ahh... "Taekwoon glanced at Hongbin who winced in pain.

"Does it... hurts a lot?"

"It's going to be hard for walking ,"Hongbin frowned while looking at his husband.

"Do I need to get crutches for you?"

"No need.I can bear it,"Taekwoon looked at the younger,feeling worried and guilty on the same time.

"Mi-mianhae Hongbin ah...It is my fault,"Hongbin sighed while balancing himself.

"It just a sprain hyung.You don't have to feel so bad about it,"Hongbin chuckled,feeling amused at Taekwoon's worried expression.

"But still-"Taekwoon stopped when Hongbin put his index finger on the other male lips. "It's okay...so, can you help me with these stuffs?"

"Sure,anything for you,"Taekwoon grinned while Hongbin snickered.

                               ***************************

"Oh? Where are we going? I thought that we're heading home,"

"In a minute.But before that,we need to go to..."

"My workplace???"Hongbin frowned while looking at his husband.Just what will Taekwoon do? Is he going to meet Inguk hyung?

"You have to take a medical leave,so I'm going to tell them,"Taekwoon patted the younger's head while smiling.Hongbin seemed so restless about it...

"Fine then..."

 

"Welcome-Taekwoon hyung!"Hyuk chirped happily upon seeing the tall figure.He frowned when he couldn't see the other male.

"Hongbin is in the car.Can you please pass this to the manager?Hongbin will not able to come to work for about two days... If I was not mistaken,"Taekwoon glanced outside,looking at Hongbin who was bobbing his head to the music.

"Why? What's wrong with Hongbin hyung?!"Hyuk's face turned panic at the news.

"He's fine.He just...have a little bit of difficulty to walk-"

"Ayy hyung~you don't have to tell me about ..ehem...I got it now,"Hyuk giggled while looking away,feeling shy.Taekwoon frowned before whacking the back of the younher's head.

"Oww! Ah why~"

"He SPRAINED HIS ANKLE.Just why did you think just now???"

"Ahh...a sprain? Ehehe..mian,"Hyuk grinned at Taekwoon innocently.

 

 

"Can you walk upstairs?"

"Sure!"Hongbin was about to climb up the stairs when Taekwoon stopped him.

"This won't do.Get on my back,"

"Huh??"

"I'll piggyback you to the room,"Taekwoon immediately crouched in front of the younger.

"But I'm heavy..."

"It is either piggyback or bridal style.You choose,"Taekwoon smirked when the younger leaned his body on his back.Hongbin immediately wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's neck.

"You're totally light.Do you eat your meals properly?"

"Ahh...hurry~my room..."the younger whined when Taekwoon started to tease about his weight and even his small hands and feets.

"Shouldn't you move to my room already?"Taekwoon was about to enter his room with the younger when Hongbin pinched him on the arm.Taekwoon pouted.

"Ahjusshi...MY ROOM,"Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock.Ahjusshi?!He immediately put the younger on his bed upon reaching Hongbin's room.Taekwoon stared at Hongbin hard.

"What? Wh-why are you looking at me like that?!"Indeed,Hongbin was already flustered from Taekwoon's strong gaze.

"Ahjusshi? Ahjusshi?"Taekwoon walked slowly towards the younger,the sharp gaze not leaving his face.Hongbin leaned back quickly,afraid of the elder's action.The more he backed away,the more Taekwoon leaned forward.And he stopped when his back already met with the wall.

"Let see what this ahjusshi can do to you,huh?"Taekwoon leaned closer,leaving few inches from their faces.Hongbin immediately closed his eyes.

Taekwoon held his chuckle when he saw that Hongbin's tip of ears were already bright red.He quickly placed a kiss  on Hongbin's forehead.

"Mwah! Get changed,I'll prepare something to eat,"Hongbin opened his eyes while placing his palm on his forehead,eyes meeting with Taekwoon who was already at the door,grinning cutely.

'He really likes to see me flustered,isn't he?'Hongbin thought to himself, a smile slowly formed on his face.

 

 

"Hongbin ah,the meal is-I'm sorry,"the moment the door flung open,Taekwoon immediately closed it back while trying to calm down his racing heartbeat. 

"Ahh...so embarassing,"Hongbin immediately put on his clothes while cursing inwardly.Did he saw it already?

Taekwoon bit his lips while fanning himself,face was so red from blushing too much.He didn't expect to see Hongbin only in his towel,with milky white skin and a muscular body...

"Stop it,Jung Taekwoon! Get a grip!" he slapped himself,trying to erase the image from earlier.He whined when the images won't leave his poor thoughts alone.

 "What did you cook hyung?"Taekwoon almost jumped out of his skin,hearing Hongbin's voice behind him.

"Just...why did you come down?? I could just bring it upstairs.You might get hurt from walking down the stairs,you know??"Taekwoon rambled while looking elsewhere,trying to hide his nervousness.

Hongbin chuckled while sitting opposite the elder. "See? I'm safe and sound now..."

Taekwoon sighed while Hongbin smiled triumphantly. 'It's quite rare to see him blush.Cute hyung...'

 

"Yah,yah...what do you think you're doing? Put that down,"Hongbin frowned before putting the broom aside.

"What's wrong,hyung? I just wanted to clean the house,that's it.Is there a problem?"

"Of course! You not even healed yet,Bin ah.Just leave that,I'll do it,"the moment Taekwoon get a hold of the broom,Hongbin quickly snatched it away.

"Lee Hongbin..."

"Let me clean.The house is in a mess and I can't just sit still,"being the neat freak he is,he really loves cleaning.Taekwoon forcefully snatched the broom from the younger and walked away.

"Just sit still.Don't do anything,arasso?"

"Hmph!!"Hongbin pouted,clearly dislike the idea.

 

"Hongbin ah,why don't you watch the tv?" Silence.Taekwoon spun his head around,looking at the younger who just sat still,completely frozen in his seat.He walked towards the younger and waved his hand in front of him.Surprisingly,he got no response.Taekwoon started to poke the younger's side to but Hongbin was completely silent.He did not even budge a little.Sighed,Taekwoon sat beside the younger.

"Bin ah...Lee Hongbin...Hongbinnie..."Taekwoon called out to the younger while hugging his arms cutely.

"What are you doing? Go clean THE WHOLE HOUSE,"Hongbin pushed him away,purposely feigning ignorance at Taekwoon's cute behaviour.

"Are you sulking?"

" No,I'm not. Go away,"Hongbin immediately stood up and about to walk away whe Taekwoon suddenly grabbed his wrist,pulling the other into his embrace.Hongbin's body turned stiff at the sudden action.He squirmed in Taekwoon's arms,trying to free himself.

"Hongbin-ah,listen to me..."Hongbin frowned while trying to break free from the elder's embrace. "Let me go..."

"I'm sorry,"Taekwoon cupped the younger's cheeks when Hongbin finally calmed down.Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow when he saw Hongbin's lips started to quiver.

"I'm such a burden,am I? I can't even help you with the chores.Such simple things...what a weakling. I'm very useless,right hyung?"The moment their eyes met,Taekwoon was shocked to see Hongbin's glassy eyes.

"You're not.You are not a burden at all,Hongbin ah. It just that I'm worried if you might get hurt again.I'm sorry that I make it worse for you,"caressing Hongbin's face gently,he placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.Taekwoon chuckled when he saw a pout formed on Hongbin's lips.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Not until you let me do the cleaning.At least,some sweeping? Okay?"Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh,defeated by the younger's strong will on cleaning.

"Okay then,Mr.Neat Freak..."Hongbin frowned before smiling a bit.

"Gomawo,hyung ah~mwah!"Taekwoon blinked his eyes bashfully when Hongbin pecked him on the cheek.He stared at the younger,smirking when he saw that the blush already crept his way on the younger's cheek.

"I-I better start cleaning now.Hyung too!"Hongbin walked away quickly,despite his sprained ankle while pretending to look for the broom.

"Why are you so cute?"

                                       **************************

"Hyung,put me down first,"Hongbin bit his lips, hugging onto Taekwoon's shoulder lightly.Taekwoon had been piggyback him upstairs yet didn't put him down.Instead,he asked Hongbin to choose where will they sleep.At first,Hongbin thought that it would be like their usual separated bedrooms but then the elder objected,saying he can't sleep without hugging his cute husband.Such a big liar,isn't he?

"Hurry up,Bin-ah...I'm so sleepy right now,"Taekwoon whined while shaking his body slowly.

"Yah,don't do that!"

"'Yah'?! It's decided then,we'll sleep in my room tonight,"carrying the younger on his back,Taekwoon gently put Hongbin on his bed.The younger bit his lips nervously while playing with his fingers.Taekwoon slowly pushed him,making Hongbin to lie on his back and immediately lied beside Hongbin.

"Just sleep.It's not that I would do anything towards you.Not in this state,"Hongbin quickly glanced towards the elder,eyeing him suspiciously.

"What state? My helpless state?"

"Hmm...it's no fun at all.Not thrilled enough-oww!"Taekwoon frowned while rubbing his arm which had been smacked by Hongbin.

"What a ert!" Hongbin turned away,his back facing Taekwoon while folding his arms.Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's behaviour.He quietly sneaked his arms aroung the younger's waist,pulling Hongbin closer to him."Oh,are you expecting something?"

"Just go to sleep,hyung.You said that you're sleepy just now,"Taekwoon smiled hearing the reply.He tighten his hug while snuggled closer to the younger,inhaling the sweet scent of Hongbin.

"You are just attractive as you are,Hongbin-ah.I like being with you all the time,especially like this.You really like to sulk a lot aren't you?"Hongbin's lips twitched a bit,he turned his body facing the elder.

"Yeah,I sulk a lot.Why? Hyung didn't like it?"He asked the elder in sarcastic tone,looking unsatisfied.Tekwoon quirked his eyebrows before pecking the younger on his lips."No,I like it a lot.That's one of your charms though.Goodnight Bin-ah"

"O-oh,goodnight,"Hongbin heaved a sigh before slowly wrapping his arms around Taekwoon.He smiled bashfully when he saw that Taekwoon's lips already curled into a smile.

 

"Hyung,my ankle is not aching anymore.You can just let me walk down on my own,"Hongbin gently pushed the elder who was trying to carry him downstairs.

"Are you trying to avoid me?"

"No,I'm not.It just that-" Hongbin's worda were stopped abruptly upon hearing their doorbell rang.Both males looked at each other.

"Who in the world that came early in the morning?"Taekwoon grumbled while looking at Hongbin.

"I'll go get it,hyung,"

"No,let me do it.You can just prepare our breakfast then,"patted Hongbin's head,Taekwoon walked towards the door.His eyes widen in shock upon seeing the figure outside his house.

"Wonshik?"Baffled, he invited the rapper into the house.

"What makes you come here,at this time?"Taekwoon frowned when he saw Ravi chuckled at his question.

"I'm sorry hyung.It can't be helped though,since I was worrying about Bin.I heard from Hyuk yesterday that he got hurt.How us he doing?"

Taekwoon gaped in bewilderment at Ravi's question.His friend came here just because of he heard Hongbin got hurt??

"You came here just because of him??"When the rapper nodded,Taekwoon's body turned stiff,brain processing at the information.

"Are you having a crush on my husband,Kim Wonshik?"

                                    ★★★★★★

A/N:hello dear awesome readers!so here is the next chapter..well,i guess this story needs more drama then,what do you think???

Anyway,read calmly and don't forget to love leobin more and more^^