D-DAY

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

Hongbin groaned at his slight headache. He slowly blinked his eyes openl but shut them again when a sudden light met his sight. Opening his eyes again and adjusting to the harsh light, he could finally register something rather familiar.His room! More like ,his old room in his parent’s house. The male then shot up,realizing the outfit on his body.

“Omma!” He cried out frantically, as he quickly remembered the scene when he got kidnapped. The only question was, why was he here?

“You’re up? Omo, my Binnie! You’re getting more and more handsome as each day passes…”Mrs. Lee said, entering the room and gently caressing the face of her only son.

“Omma! Just now,someone…there’s someone…they kidnapped me!”

“Ah…you mean a few hours ago?”Mrs Lee innocently asked, chuckling a bit when her son’s eyes widened in shock. Hongbin shook his head vigorously, confusion written on his face.

   “I-what is happening,omma?”

“Well, you should get up and ready now. Choose which one you like, we really don't have much timd….” his mother said, smiling to her son. There, in front of him sat a row of tuxedos and many more accessories. Hongbin looked at his mother with a worried expression, yet, his mother just gave him a loving and reassuring look.Being dumbfounded, the male just picked the outfit that he liked the most.

“Good, now…for your shoes and then we’ll get your hair and makeup done,okay?”Trusting his mother yet still skeptical of what was going on, Hongbin nodded while following her from the room. Everything happened so quickly, leaving the poor boy confused and speechless.

“As expected, my son. Such a prince charming…” hongbin's mother said once he was fully dressed and standing before the three full length mirrors positioned around his figure, his skin flawlwess due to the thin layer of foundation coating his skin. Hongbin blushed at the compliments. No matter how many people complimented, he always was lodest, brushing the kind words off gently and smiling afterwards. Only his mother could make him feel flustered, or proud like that.

“Where are we going, omma?” Hongbin is finally able to croak out the queston that kept popping up in his mind. His mother smiles again.

“Just wait, son.Today is your big day,indeed…”

 □●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

“A chapel?”Hongbin blinked his eyes when his mother suddenly shoves him in the looming white building while muttering something that makes his brain goes numb.

“You’re getting married, today,” At those words, Hongbin's vision  blurred all off the sudden.

“Binniw, are you ready?” a sudden deep, calming voice asks, the owner being Hongbin's father.

“Appa??” 

   “Let's go…”Mr Lee put up a smile and guided his son into the building and down the long hallway towards the figure who stood tall and to the right of the podium where the agreement would be signed.

‘What? Am…Am I getting married to a male? No,this can’t be right. I must be dreaming!’

Hongbin pinched himself hard, hissing in pain at the sharp feeling.

“Son,what are you doing? People are watching!" His father hissed to him. Hongbin looked at his father with pleading eyes.”Appa,I-“

“There you , we are here. Please, a good husband, Hongbin we will explain everything later" his father said, leaving him standing beside a stranger who happens to be his future husband, making him feel dizzy.

“Please proceed,”Hongbin's half lidded eyes shot open when he heard such a soft and soothing voice come from the person beside him.Their gaze met and a sudden thought struck hit both of them.

‘He’s beautiful…’ that thought keeps replaying on both male’s mind.

 □●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

“Taekwoonie!!!! Congratulations!” Hakyeon chirped happily while hugging the younger tightly.Taekwoon quickly shoved his hyung when he felt short of breath, cheeks slightly red in embarassment. Hakyeon sighed in frustration before turned to see the lucky guy who had married his friend.

“Lee Hongbin…you’re such a cutie!” Hakyeon pinched the younger's cheek before hugging him tightly. Hongbin, being a bit on the awkward side let out a faint smile, eyes dropping while patting the shoulder of this ‘Hakyeon hyung’.

“Hyung, you might choke him…” Taekwoon said, concern lacing his words as he quickly pulled the elder away from Hongbin. Hakyen smirked while looking teasingly at the newlyweds.

“Being greedy, eh? Yah, this husband of your's is my dongsaeng from now on…”

“Why would he be your dongsaeng?”

“Cause he is handsome as hell!” Hakyeon laughed out loud, leaving Taekwoon speechless and Hongbin lowering his head.

“Emm…could I, erm…we…meet our parents?” Hongbin looked up at the two males in front of him, cheeks a brilliant vermillion. Taekwoon nodded while turning to his hyung.

“Please excuse us, Hakyeon…” Hakyeon nodded letting out an indignant screech at Taekwoon's impolite phraseomilogy, while grinning widely.

  “Ah,congratulations to Lee Hongbin-ssi too!”

 

Upon seeing his parents, Hongbin rushed to them, leaving Taekwoon behind.

“Omma,why-“ 

   “He looks more handsome than in the picture,” Hongbin’s words were cut by an unknown woman who had been talking to his parents, who happened to be his mother-in-law from now on.

“Greet Mrs Jung first, Bin-ah,” Her mother spokes calmly to him, more to soothing the anger that starts to build in him.

“Ah, annyeong haseyo, eomoni…”

“Just call me mom. You are my son’s husband, so you are part of the family too. Taekwoon-ah, you too greet your mother-in-law,”Taekwoon bowed politely to the elders.

“Just call me omma and this guy appa,” Mrs Lee smiles brightly, revealing her dimples. 'Such a beautiful woman,’ he thought.

"This guy?" Hongbin's father pouted, causing the others to laugh at the sight.

"Anyway,Taekwoon-ah,please take care of our Hongbin from now on. He may look innocent but you'll never guess what he has up his sleeves..."

"Appa!" Hongbin frowns and moved beside his mother, silently asking for backup against his father's blackmail. When his mother said nothing, Hongbin pouted while looking away. Taekwon had to bite his lip, preventing a smile from forming when he saw this sight.'This guy is cute,'

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

"You're going to live here from now on," Hongbin frowned. Please don't tell me...

"You must live with Taekwoonie from now on, "Hongbin's mother smiled at her son.

"But omma,I-"  

"Don't married couples live together?"

"I'll take care of Hongbin from now on. He is my responsibility. Please don't worry about us," Taekwoon slowly wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulder lightly causing their bodies to gently collide. Hongbin's eyes went wide, yet he managed to smile awkwardly to their parents.

Taekwoon thought that it is best for them to play the happy couple in front of their elders, so their parents won't be so worried about them. Other than that, he won't touch the latter for any particular reason.

"Great! I knew that I could rely on you. I'll be going now!Be a good husband, Binnie!^^" the elders exited the house soon, leaving the couple in daze. Hongbin quickly freed himself before looking up at him awkwardly shifting on the balls of his feet.

"Whay now,hyung?"


AN:I'm so sorry!!!!(Bows 90 degrees) There are so much lacking and  I was battling with time too.Since I had to go back to school,Vanwick will keep updating so please anticipate more from her.Please keep supporting this fic.Till then,happy reading and leave some comments!

                                                                                          

Yeojayeoja and Vanwick (edited)