Truth

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

   everything is so messed up TT

                                           ★★★

"Hongbin, please don't... What am I going to tell to our parents later? " Taekwoon stared at the younger with hopeful looks when Hongbin suddenly said  that he wanted to stay  with Jaehwan for a while. 

"Just tell them that  I just had  to help some friends," hearing he indifferent  tone from Hongbin, Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance as his patience has already reaching its limit. He has tolerated enough. 

"Could you just please give us some time  to calm down and not running away from this?!  You running away will never solve  our problem! "

"I told you to divorce me!  Why won't you do that?!"

"Because I love you so much that I think I couldn't live a single day without  you, Lee Hongbin!  Do you ing get it now?! "

"If so, you won't -"

"Stop talking about Wonshik and focus on us instead! Stop shifting the blames to others! " Hongbin stared at  his husband  in annoyance, not believing himself that  Taekwoon was  not  blaming the right person. 

"Just so you know, hyung... Wonshik hyung was the one who told me about  your 'thing'when you guys stayed overseas. Tell me who the one should  be blamed now? " with that, he walked away from the latter and went outside, leaving Taekwoon to fall on his knees. 

 

 

"Binnie?"

"Do you have some time?" Jaehwan nodded in confusion before inviting the latter into his rented house.

Just make yourself at home, okay?  I'm going to take a quick shower, " Hongbin nodded at his cousin while smiling bitterly. More than that, he was more than relieved  that the elder was giving him some space and time for himself. Hongbin's mind wandered off to his second(?) fight with his husband early in the morning. He heard a heavy sigh, fingers threading through his hair. 

"Am I the one who went overboard? "

**************************************

"Leo, the press will start about in an hour. Pease prepare yourself, "  a curt 'yes' was being heard from the latter before he hung up on his manager. The company decided to hold a small press regarding the picture of him and Wonshik that leaked into the internet. Taekwoon put on his suit before reaching for car keys. Right he went outside the house, something suddenly snapped at the back of his mind, making the lad to went back into the house to fetch his precious belonging. 

Taekwoon stared at the shiny little thing, before slipping it into his finger. His wedding ring. Lately, because of his schedule, he tend to keep the ring to himself, not wearing it to avoid any controversy. Taekwoon has made up his mind. 

 

"Jaehwan hyung!  I wanna watch the tv! "

"The remote is at the usual place! " Jaehwan yelled from the kitchen, preparing for some drinks and snacks for them. Hongbin was  on leave and he also sent have pretty much thing to do so the cousins decided to hang out with each other at home. 

"What are you watching? "Jaehwan plopped himself down next to the younger before started to munch his favourite snacks. 

"Just flipping through -" his words abruptly stopped when he came across a channel,revealing his favourite person with his detested person together. 

"Yah, isnt that your boyfriend?" Hongbin absent-mindedly nodded, brows creasing at the sudden press conference. After hearing the explanation from the spokesperson, he immediately knew that they we're going to talk about te picture of Taekwoon and Wonshik at the club, which was very much to his displeasure. 

'So, Leo ssi.. Seeing this intimate side of you, we assumed that you and  Ravi ssi have this special relationship? ' Hongbin instantly rolled his eyes to the back hearing the question from one of the reporters. 

'Well, as you guys can see, me and Leo hyung has been in this industry for a long time. So it's possible to develop this kind of  special  relationship, ' hearing the confident reply made the younger almost to throw everything towards the big flat screen right now. Meanwhile, Jaehwan just watched his cousin who was being fidgety by the press. 

"Bin ah, you... "

"Wait hyung, I need to hear this, "

'Ahh.. Should we imply that VIXX LR  is indeed a special connection? ' when Ravi was about to answer the question,Taekwoon suddenly raised his hand mid -air, signalling his partner to stop. And that was the moment the wedding ring on his left finger revealed, bringing much shock to Hongbin. Taekwoon was never like to expose his status to the public. Is he... 

'I have some explanations to make. First, the picture of me and Ravi is true,but we are just colleagues who went hang out together. And, the only special connection between me and Ravi is that we knew each other for quite a time.Lastly, I'm married already, '

Hongbin's eyes widen in shock the moment Taekwoon confessed about his status and of course, the reporters went berserk at this sudden information.On the other hand,Jaehwan's eyes were fixed on the television with his mouth wide open.He slowly spun his head around,eyes quickly caught on the same ring on his cousin's finger. 

"Hongbin,he is...yah,why are you crying?" Jaehwan frowed when he realised that the younger's eyes were quite red when he reached his house earlier.And now,while Hongbin's eyes fixed on the flat screen,the tears that flow down his cheeks obviously tell them that the younger was miserable inside.He gently patted the younger's shoulder before wrapping his arm around the younger body,giving the younger comfort as much as he needed.

"You had a fight with him,don't you?"

 ***************************************************************

"What do you think you're doing,Leo?!" Taekwoon stared at his manager with his poker face,casually ignoring the scolding from the man earlier.

"I'm just stating the fact.Is that wrong?" His manager was so close on cursing right in front of the singer before calming himself down.He turned his head towards the rapper before giving Taekwoon a stern look.

"I'll give you guys some time for a break.And you,Leo...the CEO asked you to not participate in any composing for the time being.You should get back to work once you settled your problems,"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at his manager's words.

"Problems?"

"Yah,it's not like I just knew you yesterday.It's okay...plus,the public do need some time to digest this information,"Taekwoon smiled for the first time that day before saying his gratitude towards his manager.

"Then Wonshik,follow me," Ravi flinched at the elder's serious tone before nodded.

"Sure,anywhere you want,"

 

 

"Do you have any proof that he did that thing?"

"That bastard told me himself! Saying that he and..huh," Hongbin clenched his fist hard,only letting himself to be wrapped in Jaehwan's embrace.Jaehwan gently patted the younger's head while trying to search for any comforting words.His mind wandered off to Hongbin's story just now.He was contemplating on voicing out his thoughts but his mouth beat him to it.

"Don't you think...it's a bit strange?" Hongbin lifted his head,eyes meeting with his cousin.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean,he used to pester you a lot back then,almost causing Taekwoon to jealous.I don't think Taekwoon will be jealous if he does have feelings for Ravi.Plus,Taekwoon himself said that he didn't remember anything that happened that night.Will you consider that...Taekwoon was being framed?" Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly at the elder's words.

"He could be lying! I mean...maybe he said that so I won't be mad at him..."

"Hongbin ah,if he really loves Ravi,he won't constantly apologising and said 'i love you' for countless times.On top of that,don't you think he made so much effort to make up with you? You're the one he loves,Bin ah," Hongbin played with his fingers,a frown was evident on his face.

"But,why...I..."

"Well, marriage is not only you guys simply live with each other.And  for  you who are way too young for it may encounter lots of problems.The best way to face this kind of difficulties is to trust each other.Most importantly is,never doubt the love you have for each other.I need you to be more mature in this kind of thing before making any decisions.Taekwoon seemed like a nice person to me and quite reserved.And I know he was genuinely happy being with you all this time.I bet you saw how his eyes sparkled brightly the moments he was with you,"Hongbin bowed his head in embarrassment, a drop of tear  managed to fall onto his lap. He whispered  inaudibly. 

"What should I do, hyung? "

**************************************

"Why are we here? " Taekwoon pulled the handbrake before turning off the engine. 

"To meet Hakyeon. Why? " Ravi gulped down hard  at the elders's statement. Hakyeon hyung is someone that he really afraid of. It just that, the elder gave h such a scary vibe. 

 

"Kim Wonshik. Spill, "Hakyeon stared hard at the rapper who was currently looking down, avoiding any eye contacts. Taekwoon had seek his help to reveal the truth about the 'disastrous' night. He was quite pleased that Taekwoon trusted him to share his problem and he was more than willing to help  protecting his dongsaeng's marriage. 

"Come on,tell him what happened that night. I wanted to hear it too, just like the way you told Hongbin about it, "hearing the venomous tone in Taekwoon's voice, Ravi found himself shaking at the moment.,shutting his mouth from croaking any voice. 

Hakyeon stared  at Taekwoon before slammimg the table hard, making the rapper to jump in surprise, hence blurted out what was on his mind. 

"I made it up! " Hakyeon and Taekwoon exchanged glances before focusing on the younger. Taekwoon clenched his fist hard until his knuckles turned white, fuming by the rapper's confession. In a flash of a light, a punch was thrown onto Ravi's face, making both males to stare at him in utter shock. Hakyeon saw this was coming but he wasn't so sure until Taekwoon punched the younger. He immediately pulled Taekwoon away, trying to calm the raging male. 

"Why?! Why did you lie?!  Do you have any ing idea how much Hongbin and I went through because of this stupid bull?! "

"Taekwoon, calm down, " Hakyeon held ylthe younger with all his force while trying to calm the latter down but Taekwoon was so angry that he accidentally shouted at his hyung. 

"Calm down?!  This stupid bastard makes Hongbin cry!  He made our marriage turned into a mess and you asked me to ing calm down?! " On the other hand, Ravi felt himself at the edge as he saw Taekwoon being violent towards Hakyeon. He was so damn scared that he didn't realise that he was crying, seeing this fight. Hakyeon and Taekwoon never fight before. 

"Jung Taekwoon ,stop! "With a slap right onto his face, Taekwoon became silent again, only conveying his angryness through his eyes.

"Mi-mianhae, hyung, "Taekwoon glared at the rapper whose eyes were fixed in the floor before leaning towards the younger. 

"I'M.NOT.YOUR.HYUNG, "with that, Ravi felt his heart was broken into pieces and shattered at the hateful tone in Taekwoon's voice.  "Ha-Hakyeon hyung.. "

"You're way too much this time, Wonshik. You'd hurt so many feelings. How are you going to be responsible of that? "Ravi looked at the eldest hopefully before went on his knees. 

"Please... Please forgive me. I just wanted to feel Taekwoon hyung's love, "Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's silly excuse. 

" To the extent of ? " Ravi shook his head in denial at Taekwoon's words. 

"No, nothing happened that night. I swear, I did nothing to you. You we're unconscious because of the... drug effect, " Hakyeon's eyes widen in shock upon hearing the word 'drug'. 

"You drugged him? For the sale of your stupid love plan? "Ravi bowed his head in embarrassment, swallowing a down by the bitterness of his own stupid and reckless act. Taekwoon held in his desire to beat the he'll out of the younger again. 

"Then why didn't you tell me anything the next morning?  I was so freaking scared and confused whole you we're enjoying my misery?! "Ravi  gulped down hard at the harsh words he has been receiving. 

"I'm really sorry and I regretted my stupid actions now. Please forgive me, hyungs, "

"I doubt it, Wonshik ah.. Will you do something to regain our  trust back? " the rapper nodded furiously before Hakyeon and Taekwoon started exchanged glances. 

"You gotta make this up and tell Hongbin the truth. Until then, you're not allowed to see us, " Ravi bit his bottom lip nervously. 

                            ★★★★★★

A/N:well, I was kinda wanted to potray the innocent and rash decisions made by teenagers at HB age but it seemed like I've failed.. Again.. 

Mianhae yeorobun.... Also,thanks a lot for the love u gave  to this beautiful couple and also the fic. 

I've dissapointed you guys again and I'm terribly sorry for that... Keep loving leobin, folks!