Ring?

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

 

“This is your room,”Hongbin looks over the new room of his while smiling lightly. This is good enough. 'Wait,does this mean that we’re not sleeping in the same room?Thank God!’

Hongbin sighed out a relief. Sensing something occurring withing the male behind him, the elder turned around to face the younger.

“What’s wrong?”

“Eh? Nothing…it just that, I need to get my stuffs at my rented house back. Thank you for the room,” he was about to leave the room when Taekwoon suddenly called him out.

“How are you getting there?” the latter bit his bottom lip.

“Um…bus?” hearing the answer, Taekwoon grabs his keys and returned the younger's look, who was staring blankly at him. “Hyung?”

“I’ll take you…”

 

“So…you’ve been living alone all this time?”

“Hmm…”

“What kind of work you do actually?”

“Nothing big…” Hongbin nodded at him answer, pouting a bit as he looked downwards, not even trying meeting Taekwoon's eyes anymore. This husband of his is surely not fond of talking. Somehow, this fact irritated the younger by the way the elder replied to his simple questions.

“We’re here. Please wait for a moment. I’ll be quick…”Hongbin said, breaking the awkward silence as he quickly jumped out of the car, only to be greeted by the sight of his beloved roommate + noisy hyung.

“Bin-ah?? Is that you?! Where have you been? I miss you so much!” Before he could utter a single word, Jaehwan already enveloped him into a bone crush hug.

“Hyung..I miss you too, but I’ve got something to do now,” Hongbin replied, pushing the elder off of him, somehow feeling Taekwoon's eyes burning into his back from where he sat in the car. Pushing past his hyung, Hongbin made his way into the shared apartment, making a beeline for his room.

 

“Lee Hongbin,why are you packing your stuff? Are you…moving out?” Sensing the gloomy tone, Hongbin gave his hyung the most bright smile.

“Don’t worry, I’ll find someone else to rent here,”

“You’re moving out?!” Jaehwan exclaimed, startled by the sudden news.

“But, why? Are you mad at me, Binnie???”Jaehwan pouted while making his puppy eyes. Even though Jaehwan is older than him somehow his actions such as in this situation, made people think that he is younger.

“No, it’s not like-“

“Are you done?” that soft voice makes both male to turn towards the figure.

“Ehm, just a bit…” Hongbin  answered nervously while eyeing Jaehwan’s confused looks.

“Binnie, who is this scary looking person?” Jaehwan muttered not so in conspicuously as he elbowed Hongbin in the side.

“Well,I’m moving into his house…” Hongbin responded as he quirked an eyebrow while glaring a bit, annoyed by bing elbowed in the side.

“Your new roommate?!”

“Um, sort of…by the way, I’m done already. Don’t worry, I’ll come by to visit you next time,” Jaehwan was about to hug the younger again when he saw something weird.

“Why are you wearing a ring, Binnie?”Hongbin gulped.

 

Taekwoon took a glimpse at the younger. He quickly recalled the incident just now.

“Why are you wearing a ring,Binnie?”Jaehwan looked at him with puzzled look.

“That…it’s because…”

“What the heck? Are you stuttering?” Hongbin frowned while trying to find any excuses.

“Hongbin-ah, it's getting late,” suddenly, Taekwoon walked to his side and came to grab his stuff.

“Why-wait, he is also…ARE YOU A COUPLE?!” Hongbin facepalmed himself, feeling embarrassed. None of his friends knew about his marriage yet. He peered up, looking at both males' expression. Jaehwan’s surprised face and Taekwoon stoic face.

“I…guess we are,” smiling awkwardly,he quickly walked out of the house.

 

“Are you okay?” Hongbin blinked confusedly. 'Did he just talked to me?'

“A…I’m fine..”he lets out a sigh while playing with his fingers.

“You seemed so reluctant to tell him about us just now.You like him?”Hongbin’e eyes widen in surprise. ‘Wow,that’s the longest sentence I’ve heard from him,’

“Like who?Jaehwan hyung? He is just a hyung,an adorable one,” he smiles,flashing his deep dimples. Unfortunately, Taekwoon did not see that as he is busy driving.

“It just that, I don’t know if you want to keep this as a secret or not…” he could feel that his face is n fire right now. 'Why do I feel so shy talking about this?’

“I’m fine with it, as I’m already at marrying age. But,you are still young,way much younger…”

“So, it’s decided then. We don’t have to keep it as a secret, right?” Taekwoon turns his head towards the younger. Looking at the younger bright expression, he almost lost control of the car. His husband is sure mesmerizing. 'Wait,did he say husband?’

“Are you sure?”

“I mean, only when people are asking…there is no way we could tell them just like that,” Taekwoon nodded while stopping the car.

 

“Need my help?” Hongbin shook his head while carrying his stuff.

“It’s okay. No need for the trouble. Just rest, hyung. Ah, thanks for the ride!” Hongbin gives genuine smile hence showing his deep dimples. Taekwoon seemed to be surprised by the visual. 'This boy sure is cute,’

Shaking his head, he quickly walked to the kitchen, preparing something for lunch.

“I guess we are in good term now,”

 

"Hyung, you cook all this?" Hongbin's mouth watered at the sight. Taekwoon just faintly nodded and gestured the younger to sit.

"Do you work as a cook?"

"No." Hongbn frowns.

"Its strange. I guess only a cook can makes something appetizing like this," he compliment while looking at his husband.

"Stop talking and eat," the younger is silenced by those words and also the sharp gaze from the elder.

"Arasso..." 

 

"Just take off the ring, if you feel uncomfortable," Hongbin his head to the side, quirking an eyebrow.

"You're not wearing it?" Taekwoon raised his right hand, showing the ring.

"i said that I'm fine with it." Hongbin frowns.

"Then why told me not to wear it?" Taekwoon let out an audible sigh.

"Fine, suit yourself,then..." he quickly walks to his room, leaving the younger dumbfounded.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Hongbin scratched his head in confusion. 'Can't he just say what he wanted to say?'

"Huhh....so tired. Better go to sleep now," he abruptly stops when he reached in front of Taekwoon's room.Timidly,he knocks.

"What?"without opening the door,he could hear the elder's voice.

"um...nothing..it just that,I want to say..."

"What?"the door opened,revealing the other with a towel on his head.Hongbin blinked his eyes awkwardly.

"Good night!" as fast as lightning, he disappeard into his room.'Why does he look so...hot?No,no!'

"Good night too..."Taekwoon mumbles confusedly.


A/N;well hello everyone!so sorry for the super late update.Both of us have been so busy with school and unable to update quick.also,forgive me if this chapter looks rushed and dull(i don't know anymore)...please read calmly and bear with us a bit...dont forget to leave some comments too!

So sorry and thanks for those who keeps supporting this fic.please enjoy and love leobin a lot!^_^

                                                          Yeojayeoja and Vanwick(edited)