Messed Up

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

so sorry for the long delay and...the dissapoinment ahead..T_T


"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Taekwoon grabbed the rapper by collars,making the lad to flinched in fear.

"W-what do you mean? What have I done?" Taekwoon grunted before shoving the male away.He glared at the younger before running his figers through his hair.

"What did you tell Hongbin?"

"Nothing! He asked to meet me and suddenly he said he knew about this already.I'm totally clueless,hyung!" Taekwoon huffed an angry puff before startes to kick around, only to be stop by Ravi hugging the elder. 

"Calm down, hyung. You don't want them to hear you nor see you in this state, "the rapper rubbed Taekwoon's back soothingly while enveloping the elder into a hug, smiling triumphantly when Taekwoon finally calmed down a bit. 

"He... I broke our promises. I broke his trust... " Taekwoon clenched his fist while holding back his tears,unconciously letting the rapper to pat his back.

"I'm always by your side,hyung..."

 

Hongbin rubbed his eyes before took a glimpse at the clock hanging on the wall.It almost night already!He didn't even realised that he fell asleep after bawling his eyes out.No wonder his stomach was literally crying for food.Hongbin walked out of his room,only to find that the house was dark,indicating that no one has been bothered to turn on the lights.

"He...still didn't come home?" Hongbin walked down the stairs before turning on the lights.He walked towards the kitchen and stared at the dining table.The intense fighting they had the noon earlier flashed into his mind,making him to heave a heavy sigh.Hongbin frowned before realising that he started to tear up again.

"I really loves you,Hongbin..." Hongbin fluttered his eyes shut,letting the tears to roll down his cheeks for countless times already.His heart clenched painfully at his husband's confession and their yelling.They should not be like this.They were supposed to be happy with their life,their love.

 

Hongbin wiped his tears before making his way to the living room,plopping himself down on the couch.Pathetically,those sweet memories he had with Taekwoon were playing like a real-life movie before his eyes,making the latter to slump his shoulders in defeat.He loves Taekwoon, there's no way for him to deny his own feelings and nothing would also change the fact.Not even Wonshik.

Hongbin took a deep breath before reaching out to his phone.Trying to composed himself,Hongbin made a mental note to not yell at the elder and calmly carried the conversations.Slowly,the latter dialled his husband's number,hands started to tremble because of the nervousness.As soon as the other line picked up,Hongbin could not contain his anxiousness anymore.

"Taekwoon hyung?" 

"Tsk..Lee Hongbin.." Hongbin frowned at the familiar deep voice.He unconciously thighten his grip on the phone.

"Wonshik hyung,"

"What is this? You're breaking our deal..." He could faintly pictured the rapper was grinning smugly at him.The anger inside Hongbin started to boil.

"Where is Taekwoon hyung?"

"Ah..I thought you said that I can have him if I wanted to.That is EXACTLY what am I doing right now,Binnie..."Hongbin clenched his fist in anger,feeling betrayed once again.

"I don't trust you,liar!" 

"Well,suit yourself.By the way,don't wait for him to come home,cause he won't.We're going to enjoy the night,thank you," As soon as Ravi finished his words,he immediately hung up on the younger,making Hongbin's anger erupted.

"LIAR!!!"

************************************************************************************

Taekwoon groaned at the slight headache before slowly fluttering his eyes open,blinking away the harsh of the sudden light.His eyes roamed aroud,scanning the unfamiliar surrounding around him.

"You wake up already?"Taekwoon flinched at the deep voice before quickly jump out of the bed.He frowned when he saw the rapper walked in with a tray of food.

"W-why am I here?" Ravi smiled gently at the elder before placing the tray on the bedside table.

"You were drunk last night.So I brought you to my house..."He handed the elder a glass of water before Taekwoon suddenly shoved him away. Drunk? Taekwoon shook his head vigorously.

"What have I done? Hongbin must be worried..."the vocalist quickly searched his phone before going through the contacts,checking the received calls he might get from his husband yesterday.Taekwoon frowned.He turned at the rapper whe the younger patted his shoulder slightly.

"Well,I'm sorry to say this,hyung.But,he hasn't called you even once yesterday.Doesn't seemed like he cared enough for you,"Ravi smirked when he saw the elder was frowning whle clenching on his phone.Ravi smiled triumphantly at his successful plan.Taekwoon really thought that Hongbin was not contacting him yesterday,judging from the elder's baffled looks.

"Hyung...just rest in a bit.Let me-" Ravi stunned when Taekwoon suddenly pried his hands away before grabbing his things.The rapper looked down intimidatedly when he realised that the elder was glarig at him.

"I don't know how did I let my guards down and be this near to you.But,for sure...I won't repeat this silly mistakes again,"he spat those words with disgust before walking out of the house,making Ravi to heave an annoyed sigh.

 

 

"Why is noona's car is here?"Taekwoon stepped into his house, eyes staring in bewilderment when he saw Jihyun and Jaehee who was sitting facing his husband. 

"Noona? "Both women spun their heads around, Jaehee with an amused face while Jihyun with her bloodshot eyes. 

"Aigoo..this sneaky little kitten..."Taekwoon flinched when Jaehee suddenly went towards him,smiling bemusedly.He glanced at Hongbin who was shifting uncomfortably in his seat,head hanging low,avoiding any possible eye-contacts.

"What is it,noonas? Do you-"

"Sit,Taekwoon ah..." The taller male quickly obliged Jihyun's words,listening to her very serious tone of her voice.He slowly plopped himself down on the couch,right beside Hogbin.The moments their arms brushed,Taekwoon could feel that his husband was a bit shaking.

"Why..."

"Where were you last night? Judging from your looks and time,it seemed like you spent the night outside," Taekwoon played with his fingers nervously when hearing the question.He could feel that Jihyun was staring intensely at him,making him fidgety.

"Y-yeah..I fell asleep in the studio room last night.While compos-"his words being interrupted by Jihyun's voice.

"Jung Taekwoon.You are not good in lying.Tell us again,where were you last night?" Taekwoon kept his head hung low,glancing sideways at Hongbin,noticing that the younger's hands were already shaking.Taekwoon took a deep breath.

"I was at Ravi's place last night," hearing the answer,Hongbin could feel his resolve crumbled,himself burning inside.Ravi was not lying.Both males jumpeda bit upon hearing sudden squeal from Jaehee.

"Aww...you finally realized that you have some feelings for him?"

"Jaehee!"

"I'm..going to the toilet for a while,"Hongbin suddenly got up and went towards the toilet,not even spare a chance for any of them to stop him.Both Taekwoon and Jihyun heaved a heavy sigh.

"Nice timing,Jaehee.And you...what's wrong with that head of yours?" Jihyun spluttered out her frustrations.

---

Hongbin splashed the water on his face before looking at himself in the mirror.He chuckled before quirked a bitter smile.Sooner,he felt his eyes getting blurry before a tear suddenly trickled down his face.His hands clutched tightly at his chest,feeling painful as if his chest was constricted.He wiped off the tears that stained his cheeks before staring into the mirror.

"Wasn't there any way to save our marriage?"

---

"Why did you two came to our house early in the morning?" 

"Because of this," Jihyun handed him her phone,letting Taekwoon to see a picture of him and Ravi walked out from a club.That picture clearly showed that Taekwoon was drunk,judging from how clingy he was towards Ravi.Awful enough,the picture was taken by a paparazzi who was passing by,turning this picture into a hot topic.

"I..I'm sorry,"

"Just what were you two thinking?!"

"I was feeling moody last night.It just happened that I asked him to accompany me to the bar,and I ended up drunk..."Taekwoon bit his lips regretfully before staring at his oldest sister.

"You could hurt many feelings,Taekwoon ah.Especially Hongbin,"

"Did he know?I mean...about this?"Jihyun shrugged her shoulders before standing up,looking at her brother in a dissapointed look. 

"Hongbin doesn't deserve this.Not any of this..."with that,she walked away,leaving Jaehee behind who seemed quite blissful for the leak of the picture.

"You know...I have always wanted to see you end up with Wonshik,"She smiled contentedly before walking out of the house,bidding her brother their farewell.

 

 

"Sisters-in-law have left aready?" Taekwoon jumped a bit at the voice behind him before slowly nodded his head,restraing himself from turning his face around.He shouldn't see that pretty face...He didn't deserve him.

"I'm sorry...again,"Taekwoon croaked out his voice painfully,feeling his eyes getting pricked by the sudden surge of emotions.On the other hand,Hongbin smiled bitterly at the thought that Taekwoon would not want to see his face anymore.So,he walked towards the elder before settling down opposite him.Taekwoon stared in bewilderment when he realized that the younger was staring at him.He mentally cursed himself when he saw Hongbin's swollen eyes.

'You must have cried a lot because of me...' 

"Hyung...Taekwoon hyung," Taekwoon gulped as he tried to control the sudden increase rate of his heartbeat.It almost felt like years since he heard Hongbin's soft and slow voice calling out his name.He stared at the younger in fondness,unable to hide his feelings anymore.

"I'm sorry,Hongbin-ah.I'm really sorry.." At the mention of the words 'sorry',Hongbin felt himself tearing up again.He bit his bottom lips,preveting any tears to escape from his doe-like eyes.He forced a bright smile on his face,staring straight into Taekwoon's eyes.He tried his best to hide his pain and nervousness.

"It's okay,hyung.I'm sorry for yelling at you," Taekwoon felt a jab in his heart upon hearing the younger's words.Hongbin was literally blaming himself,acting all calm and composed but in fact he was nervous as hell.Taekwoon could see it from his husband's trembling hands.

"Hongbin,I-"

"Do you love me?" Taekwoon was caught off guard by the sudden question but he nodded anyway.He quirked an eyebrow when he saw the shorter male smiled sweetly at him.

"Then,would you do anything as I say?"

Nod.Hongbin smiled again at the short answer while smiling,holding in his tears.

"Then...can hyung spent the whole day just for me?"

******************************************************************************************

Taekwoon smiled at the sight of Hongbin's joyous face.The latter seemed to enjoy playing with the bunnies a lot.The moment Hongbin spun his face around,Taekwoon was quick to place a kiss on the younger's lips.Hongbin seemed startled by his husband's action but managed to smile at him.Taekwoon realised that the younger was being a bit quiet,not so bubbly as usual.But he quuickly brushed that thought off.All that matters was Hongbin was here,by his side.

"So...what do you want to do next? We really spent a lot of time outside,Bin ah," Hongbin nodded while linking his arms wwith his husbands,smile not leaving his face.

"Wait,let me see.We had went to the amusement park,the zoo and be able to meet the bunnies.Should we just head back home?It's getting late,though..."Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's suggestion.

"Don't you want to have dinner outside?"

"How about you cook for me at home?" Hongbin smiled brightly when Taekwoon nodded his head,heart fluttering by their sweet moments.

 

 "What's wrong? You don't like it?" Taekwoon asked with a frown on his face,realizing that Hongbin was playing with his food rather than eating them.The younger seemed to be stunned by the questions before starting to stuff himself with the food that Taekwoon made.Taekwoon slowly reached out for the younger's hand on the table before squeezing it lightly.

"Why?"

"Thanks...for accepting me back," Hongbin smiled at the elder,keeping his head hanging low.Little did Taekwoon know that his husband was on the vege of crying again.Hongbin was deeply hurt and he never thought that he could smile properly anymore.That's why he was faking and forcing all the smile that he gave to Taekwoon today.

"Hyung...I still have one more request,"

"What is it?" Taekwoon tilted his head to the side,trying to peak at Hongbin's face when suddenly the latter lifted up his face,bringing Taekwoon to surprise as he saw the glassy eyes of his husband.Those glassy eyes suddenly made him to remember the day of their fight.Could it be that Hongbin was crying?

"You can't say no to it.You promised already..." Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's words before smiling sweetly.

"Arasso.So...what is the next request,my dear husband?"

Hongbin forced a genuine smile on his face before staring right into Taekwoon's eyes. 'This should be the last,Hongbin,'

"Can hyung...make love to me?"

***********************************************************************************

A tear managed to slip from the doe-like eyes,making Taekwoon to halt in his action.The elder stared at the younger worrily before Hongbin cupped his face gently.

"Are you sure about this? I can stop-"

"No.Please continue," At his answer,Hongbin found himself decaying more and more when Taekwoon's hands continued to roam around his body.Without he realised,the tears started to roll down his cheeks furiously,making Taekwoon to stop his movements and backed away from the younger.Hongbin's eyes shot open.

"Why did you stop?! We haven't-" Hongbin stopped midway when he realised that he had yelled at the elder once again,judging from Taekwoon's surprised face.Hongbin bit his lips,holding the blanket up to cover his bare upper body.

"I can't do this,Hongbin ah.Not when you're in this state.." Hongbin gritted his teeth while glaring at the taller male.

"I thought you said you would do anything as I told you,hyung," Taekwoon quickly put on his clothes before scooting closer towards the younger.

"Please don't be angry.It's not like I didn't want it,it just..."

"Because I'm not Wonshik hyung?" Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock upon hearing Hongbin's words.

"No!Hell no!This has got nothing to do with him,Bin ah.I can't do it when in the same time you don't want it,"Hongbin chuckled with a hint of sadness in it.He stared at his husband who was looking elsewhere except him.

"How do you know I don't want it?"

"You were crying everytime I touched you.This is not right,Hongbin. is not the only way to prove that we love each other.."

 "You seemed to read my mind well,hyung.Do you probably know what am I thinking right now?" Hongbin cocked his head to the side,smiling bitterly.

"Hongbin,I-"

"You don't know,don't you? Then,let me tell you..."

"Hongbin please..."

"Let's...not see each other anymore,"

                                   ★★★★★★

A/N:huhh... So sorry everyone. I was dealing with lots of things and seemed like it also affected my way of writing too... 

So, do you think they can save their marriage?  If so, please tell me.. ( brain freeze)

Sorry again! *bows 90 degrees continuosly* TT