Lion in disguise?

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

“Hongbin,are you up yet?”Taekwoon continuously knocked the door when he heard no reply.

“Is it okay for me to enter?”he slowly turns the doorknob around,surprised that it is unlocked.He walks towards the bed when he saw figure on it.’Still sleeping?’

He moves forward,reaching his hands out to wake the younger but suddenly stop at the sight right before his eyes.Hongbin’s peaceful face while sleeping with his bang covered his eyes looking very much like an angel with his milky skin.Shaking the thoughts out of his mind,he called out the younger again.

“Hongbin,don’t you have work today?”Slightly groaned,Hongbin slowly opened his eyes before wide in surprise after realizing that Taekwoon is in his room.

“Hyung,w-what are you doing here?”he stuttered.

“I was waking you up.Don’t you have work today?”

“Work?Oh my God!What time is it?”

“A quarter past nine…”he watch the younger who suddenly jumps out of his bed and walks towards the bathroom.

“Argh,I’m late!!!”he could hear the younger’s scream in the bathroom.He chuckles when he saw something outside of the bathroom.

“Hongbin,you forgot your towel,”

“Crap!”Hongbin inwardly curses.

 

“I’ll be going now,hyung!”Hongbin grabs his sneakers and quickly walked out of the house,leaving Taekwoon who is currently making breakfast.The elder shook his head,looking at the younger’s miserable face.He heaved an audible sigh.

“You don’t even eat your breakfast,” he suddenly frowns.Come to think about it,he starts to break the rules that he made to himself;not to talk to the other if there is something unnecessary.But,since the marriage,he felt something different.He found Hongbin…different.

“Just what the heck am I thinking?”

 

“I’m sorry! I’m totally sorry! I’ll do extra works today!”bowing continuously,Hongbin apologised many times.Luckily,the manager seemed to brush it off and told him to carry on with his jobs.

“Never be late again,”

“Thank you!”he scurried away to the front,cleaning the desk and feed the cats.He smiles brightly when he saw few customers started to walk in. “Welcome!”

 

Little did Hongbin know that the day would be the most dreadful day for him. Most of the cats are sure in bad mood today.He just got scratched by one just now.And,when he was about to clean one of them,he got scratched,again.

“Excuse me,can you look over Somi for me?” Hongbin turned his head,looking at the girl who is petting her cat.He walked towards the girl while maintaining a smile.’Please let this one behave,’

“Somi-yah..Don’t be afraid of hyung,”he was about to pet the cat when she suddenly hissed.Hongbin quickly retreated his hand. “What’s wrong with her?”

“She just lost her appetite and easily furious.She also doesn’t fond of strangers too…”Hongbin tapped his chin while thinking.

“She may be down with a fever.Don’t worry,I’ll give her an injection,,”He smiles at the girl but surprised when he saw that she is blushing.

“Err…can I pick her up tomorrow?I have something up,”

“Sure…I’ll take care of her,”The girl bowed politely before walking out the store.Somi struggled to go back to his owner but being held by Hongbin. “Let’s be friends,Somi-yah,”

 

Taekwoon was listening to his song on radio while cooking for lunch.Eventhough he have such great passion in music,he could rarely listen to his own songs.Just about he finished cooking,his phone rang,indicating a call,which he didn’t expect…from Hongbin.

“Hello?”

“Hyung,can you please bring me my jacket?I kind of forgot it this morning..can you?”Hongbin sighed inwardly as the mess around him started to gather. “Guys,please don’t do this to your hyung…”

Hongbin’s plead could be heard on the phone,making the elder to frowns.Who is he talking to?And,why does it sounds noisy at the back?

“Hongbin-“

“I’ll text you the address,thanks hyung!” before he could say anything,the latter already hung up the phone. “Ru-“ Trying to think positive,the younger must be really busy.

 

Taekwoon stood up straight in front of the store.Somehow,the address that Hongbin gave him lead to this;Choco Pet Store.

“Pet store?He works here?”carefully pushing the door,he was greeted by the sight of dishevelled Hongbin and a messy store.Not to mention,cats.The  latter seemed to be struggling with a cat,fighting over bath.Don’t want to disturb the other,he quietly placed the jacket on the sofa and was about to leave the store when he heard Hongbin called out to him.

“Hyung,you’re here?Sorry for the mess and thanks for the jacket.I’ll treat you later!”The younger put up a bright smile cleaning the room.Taekwoon pouted when he saw those fluffy creatures started to make sounds.

“Can I help?” Hongbin looked at him with wide eyes,shocked.Taekwoon himself quite shocked as well as he never like to in other problems but seeing cats,that will be a whole different story.

“Can you handle them?”Nodded eagerly,he make his way towards one of the cats who is struggling to take a bath.He gently pet the head and talks softly which caught Hongbin on surprise that Taekwoon is good,like really good with cats.

“I used to have one before,”

“Ah…well,thank you for the help.I’ll clean this place so please help me take care of them? By the way,this is Somi,a newcomer,cute but unfriendly with strangers.Somi-yah,be nice to hyung’s friend,okay?”Hongbin placed a peck on the cat’s eyes and slowly hand him towards Taekwoon.

Their hands brushed,sending Hongbin a shiver down his spine.He never felt this kind of this feeling,so foreign that makes him blushed a little.He glance at the elder who already have a smile plastered on his face,smiling adorably for the creature in his hand.That scene somehow send a struck on Hongbin’s heart,a lovestruck.

 

 

Smiling to himself,Hongbin keep his eyes glued to the other.The way the male smiles and chuckles over a cat somehow gives butterflie in his stomach.He quirked an eyebrow when he realised that Taekwoon is still wearing their wedding ring.Despite of having a sharp look,Hongbin thought that this person is like a lion in disguise,have such a warm heart and soft spot for those creatures called cats.

 

“What are you staring at?” Hongbin flinched at sudden question.Straighten his back,he put up a genuine smile walking towards the elder.

“They look so comfortable around you,hyung.They like you…”Hongbin watched over Mimi who slept soundly. “They do?”

Nodded eagerly,he turn his face to meet with the other,earning a sharp glare for the close distance.Feeling anxious,he retreated while biting his lip.The elder sure gave out a scary vibe when he looked like that.

“Oh,you don’t have work today?” the latter shook his head as a response.Taekwoon suddenly got up and grabs his thing,leaving Hongbin dumbfounded.

“W-where are you going,hyung?”Frowning,Taekwoon took a glimpse at his watch.He watch the younger who shifted uncomfortably on his seat.

“Home. My job is done here,right?” Hongbin mentally slapped himself in the face.Sure,why would Taekwoon hyung waited for him?It is still far from his shift to end.Smiling awkwardly,he bids farewell.

“Ah,have a safe journey,then!” Taekwoon just nodded and immediately leave the store.As soon as Taekwoon is gone from sight,Hongbin let out an audible sigh,hands clutching on his shirt.

“Just why is my heart beating so fast?”


A/N:well,hello again...so,here is the next chapter.we're trying our best to update regularly despite having lots of school works to be done,hehe...anyhow..so sorry fr my bad english and also my grammar...(please read this again after edited) please be patient with us and we'll try our best to write a better story.

Read well and leave some comments!We live on it ^^

Thanks everyone!

                                 Yeojayeoja and Vanwick