Past

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Woah...it's so huge.."Taekwoon took a glance at the younger while trying to contain his chuckle.Hongbin was being too cute by observing the surrounding.Isn't his noona is a stewardess?

"It's our flight now.Let's go,"casually,Taekwoon dragged the younger by hands and that took him by surprise.

"It's okay,I can walk by myself,"Hongbin gently retreated while lowering his head.Keeping his head hanging low,the younger walked straight when he accidentally bumped into a group of men.Startled,he couldn't keep his balance when suddenly a pair of arms was wrapped around his waist.Hongbin's body turned stiff the moment Taekwoon leans closer to his ears.

"See? That's why you need me to hold on.Let's go,"the arm that was around his waist is now at his wrist,gently holding it.

Hongbin was positive that his face is already on fire.

********************************************************************

"Huhh..."Taekwoon turned his face towards the sigh which came from the younger.Hongbin has his fist clenched with his eyes closed.

"Are you okay?"He asked while putting up a concerned look.

"Mmm"yet the younger still closed his eyes.

"Are you hurt-"

"The plane will board off soon..."at the sound of the announcement,Hongbin's hands were already clenching the armrest tight while letting out a whimper.He could feelt tgat his heart already threaten to jump out of his chest.

"Hongbin ah,open your eyes," the only response that Taekwoon got was only a refuse.Slowly,he put hus hand on the younger smaller ones while squeezing it reassuringly.

"Hyung is here,so..just hold onto me,okay?"He looked at the younger lovingly while patting his head.Surprisingly,Hongbin fluttered his eyes open.Taekwoon let out a smile at the sight.

"Don't let go of my hand, "when the elder nodded,Hongbin immediately squeezed the elder's hand while clenching another fist,silently praying that the butterflies in his stomach will be gone soon.

 

 

"You room number is1029.Enjoy your honeymoon!"Both males jolt back to reality as the embarassment hit them hard.

"N-nae..thank you,"Taekwoon muttered the words while ushering the younger to walk with him.

"How on earth did she know?!"the younger asked frustratedly.

"How do I know?!"

 

"Wah...seems like they've prepared a lot for us,"Taekwoon's eyes roamed aroung the room,just like the newlyweds room.Rose petals are everywhere though!

"Well...I'm sleeping on the couch-"

"Again? Are you sure?"Hongbin sneered at the questions while making his way towards the bathroom.

"So hygienic.Good,"He touched the bathroom walls while examining the surrounding.

"What are you doing? Found another place to sleep in?"

"Hyung!"Taekwoon immediately cracked a laugh at the younger's reaction.Hongbin is very easily flustered and it is nice to .Right now,Hongbin's pout seems too adorable for him.That lips seems very kiss-

"No! Its not like that!" Taekwoon blinked his eyes when he sensed the shorter male was staring at him.

"What 'no'?"

"Did I just said that out loud?"Hongbin nodded while frowned.He leans closer while the elder keeps retreating,fully aware of the increase rate of his heartbeat.

"Could it be that...you having a fever?"he placed his palm on the taller male forehead,trying to feel his temperature.Taekwoon gulped at the short amount of distance between them.

"I-I'm fine...Let's grab something to eat.Ahh...I'm hungry~"immediately,he walked away while trying to held his breath.Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the elder's unusual behaviour.

 

 

 

"It's your hobby,isn't it? Photography..."Hongbin turned his head towards the elder while smiling broadly,showing his deep dimples.

"It can't be help.The view is too stunning,"

"What about me? Am I not stunning enough?"Taekwoon smirked when he saw a faint blush on the other male's cheeks.Squinting his eyes,Hongbin walked closer the the elder while making a square with his fingers.He sneered.

"Although I hate to admit it,but you do have great posture to be a model,which is cause you don't like to expose yourself to others.Unlike...Hakyeon hyung?"Taekwoon frowned at the younger's comments.

"Unlike Hakyeon hyung?What is that??"Hongbin shook his head while pointing something behind the elder.

"Hakyeon hyung is here.There..."Slowly,Taekwoon turned his head towards the direction before his eyes widen in shock.

"Let's go,"he quickly grabbed the younger's wrist,attempting to ran away.

"but why?Shouldn't we go and meet him?"

"We can do it next time.Just-"

"Taekwoonie?"Taekwoon gritted his teeth in frustration.

 

 

"How have you been doing,oppa?"

"Fine,like you can see..."Hongbin glanced secretly towards the elder then at the woman sitting in front of them.He was being told by Hakyeon that Sojin s Taekwoon's junior,But,why is the atmosphere seems so weird?

"Yah,don't be so cold towards her.You might scare her off,"

"Err...should I just head back to the hotel first?"Hongbin was about to get up when suddenly Taekwoon grabbed his wrist.He could feel the change of expression on Sojin's face.

"Hotel?"the woman asked while looking at Taekwoon directly.

"We are on our honeymoon.So could you two please excuse us?"Not letting go of the small hands,he dragged the younger away,leaving Sojin heartbroken while Hongbin baffled.

 

 "Hyung,are you okay?"the younger asked timidly when he saw the troubled look on Taekwoon's face.

"Huhh... "He let out a sigh while looking soulesslly at the shorter male.

"Do you want to eat something? I can order it for you.Just,wait a minute,I'll get the-"Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly while looking at the bigger palm that is holding his smaller one.

"W-why?"Hongbin gulped when he realised that the elder still holding onto his hand.

"Stay here,"

"O...kay then.So..do you want to talk about it?"He plopped himaelf down next to the taller man as Taekwoon shows no sign of letting go of his hand.

"Sojin was my junior and also my first crush..."

 

 

"Yah,I heard that Sojin is going to the library today.You should make a move then!"Hakyeon patted his best friend's shoulder while smiling at him.

"Should I? I mean,she ia a popular girl.Why would she notice me?"Taekwoon slumped his shoulder defeatedly.

"Just go!"

 

"Taekwoon sunbae-nim?"Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock before averting his gaze from the book.

"Umm..annyeong haseyo.I am your junior,you can call me Sojin,"Taekwoon swore that his face already turned into a crimson hue.

"N-nae.I am.."

"Its okay.I know you already,"Sojin chuckled while looking at the flustered senior."I was thinking if you can help me with these questions,"

"Sure,let me see..."

 

Taekwoon and Sojin spent a lot of time together that people thought that they were dating,so as Taekwoon as Sojin showed no signs of denial when they were teased.So,he mustered up his courage.That day,he was about to ask Sojin out for a date.When he walked across the hall,he was surprised to see that Sojin was there.

The taller boy walked towards her but stopped when he spotted that Sojin was with another boy and they were hugging.

"What is she..."

"Babe,how was it going? I heard that you've been cheating on me with a nerd?"Taekwoon immediately hid himself behind a wall,frowning while listening to the couple's conversations.

"Nerd?Ah...you mean Taekwoon oppa?"Sojin laughed while pecking the other male on lips.

"Honey,if I were about to cheat on you,I will find someone as compatible as me,not him! I was just toying with him.Ani...that sounds so wrong.I was just using him to complete my homeworks.Well,he is the top student right? Opportunity seldom knock twice,right?"Sojin smiled brightly,while Taekwoon was holding himself from tearing apart after hearing such confession.

"Hey,but why do I heard rumors about you two?"

"Oppa,you're the only one who is suitable enough for me.Those who believe that stupid rumors are surely brainless,"Sojin hugged the male tightly.

"Even Taekwoon hyung?"

"Yup,even him...haha"Taekwoon clenched his fist hard.From that day onwards,he swore to himself that he won't forgive the girl till his last breath.

 

 

 

"Excuse me,Lee Hongbin?"Hongbin frowned while turned his head towards the direction.

"Sojin-ssi...am I right?"The woman nodded while smiling a bit.

"Can we talk?" Hongbin nodded as a sign of approval.

 

"I want Taekwoon oppa back,"Hongbin chuckled while rubbing his nape.Is this woman even on her right mind?

"I wasn't misheard,right?" The woman shook vigorously.

"No,I want Taekwoon oppa back.Please let him go..."the woman pleaded and Hongbin smirked at the sight.

"Taekwoon hyung is my husband.How do you expect me to do that?"

"Just let him go.Ask a divorce or what,I don't care! All that matter is that I got him back,"Sojin stared at the younger hard,feeling irritated by the dumb question.

"Taekwoon hyung is not a toy nor a thing that can be owned.He needed to be loved," Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly when he saw Sojin was smirking.

"I love him! You're the one who took him away from me!"Sojin shouted,completely ignoring the looks from other tourists.

Hongbin balled his hand into a fist before standing,towering the woman by his height.

"Stop shaming yourself,Sojin-ssi.Taekwoon hyung and I are married and we love each other.And I know how to appreciate him,unlike you.So stop dreaming of getting Taekwoon hyung cause I won't let him go,NEVER,"with that,he walked away,leaving the poor woman behind while smiling triumphantly.

                                                                            **************************************************************************************

"Hyung,let's get something to eat,"the younger pulled him by arms and that took Taekwoon by surprise as Hongbin isn't the one who initiate skinships when with him.Baffled,he just followed the younger without saying a word.

"Hongbin ah,can we go eat somewhere else? I just..."Hongbin frowned while looking at his surrounding.He bit his lips when he spotted a familiar woman there.He clasped his smaller hand with Taekwoon bigger ones.

"Hongbin ah...what are you doing?"The elder asked dumbfoundedly while looking at their clasped hands.

"Running away won't solve the problems.You need to face it.I am here and I'll always be by your side,"Hongbin smiled broadly,flashing his deep dimples and Taekwoon decided to follow the younger's words.As soon as they found the table,Hongbin was quick to notice that Sojin is approaching them.He squeezed the elder's hand gently.

"Taekwoon oppa! You are here.Do you want to meet me?"Taekwoon smirked while glancing at Hongbin.

"We are about to have our dinner,can't you see?"Hongbin put their clasped hands on the table,right in front of the woman.Sojin chuckled.

"Oppa,I'm so sorry about what happened between us in the past.I promise I will make it up for you.Let's start it again,can we?"Sojin spoke softly while glaring at Hongbin who is trying to hold his laugh.Taekwoon slammed his fist on the table,startling both Hongbin and Sojin.

"Hyung..."he gently rubbed Taekwoon's back,trying to soothe the latter down.

"There was nothing between us and what 'make up' are you talking about? We didn't even date back then. Are you out of your mind?!"Sojin bit her lip nervously before standing beside Taekwoon.

"Oppa, I know that you didn't love him.You married him because you wanted to forget me right?Now here I am, so you can-"

"Stop! What kind of nonsense are you talking about? You were never in my mind to remember,Sojin. God,do I have to make out with him in front of you here so that you can understand??"Hongbin's eyes widen in shock after hearing Taekwoon's words.Does this guy even used his brain before talking?! Feeling flustered,he pinched the other lightly before walking towards the woman.

"Err...Sojin -ssi, I think you better get out of here now,unless you want to see us..ahem...making out here,"he smiled awkwardly while looking daggers at his husband.Sojin looks at Taekwoon defeatedly and decided to walk away.At the moment the woman left...

"Do you want to die?"

"Sorry..."

                                                                                     *******************************************************************

A/N:annyeong everyone!^_^ i'm so so so sorry if this chapter kind of dull cause i was running out of idea and also having a hectic time.I'm about to get a driving license!!!(pray for me)

Anyway,like usual,please read calmly and please love leobin till eternity^_^