My Husband

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

For the umpteenth time,Taekwoon glanced at the clock.8 pm.Hongbin should be home by now as his shift over on 6 pm.He's not home yet and he didn't call or leave any message to tell him anything.He stared at his cellphone,contemplating on calling the younger.

"Huhh...just where is he?"he walked outside, hoping to see the younger.Cursing under his breath,he dialled the younger's number.

'The number you called is cannot be reach.Please call later' Taekwoon bit his lip as his beartbeat is brating crazily.Feeling uneasy,he quickly drives to the Choco Pet Store.

********************************************************************

"Ah,i'm late.Taekwoon hyung must be angry.Just why they ask me to do this?" Hongbin protested while walking towards the bus stop.He was asked to help his cousin+ex-roomate,Jaehwan to make a surprise party for his girlfriend.

"I wonder if there is any bus available,"to tell the truth,he is not fond of walking home in dark.He could feels that his heart is thumping loudly.

"Aish..my battery died.Now,i can't call Taekwoon hyung to inform him that i'll be late,"

Sensing the eerie atmosphere as no one was seen,Hongbin quickened his pace,silently praying that the bus is still available.He was shocked when heard a honk sound behind him.Turning around,he couldn't clearly see the driver for the light

"What are you doing? Come on in!" Hongbin blinked his eyes.Taekwoon hyung? Quickly,he walks towards the car and get in.

"thanks hyung but how come you were out at this time?"the younger asked while glancing at his husband who is driving.

"I was searching for you..since you were not home and its getting late," Taekwoon answered plainly.

"Oh,you are worried about me?"

"I'm your husband and it is my responsibility," Hongbin mouthed an O while smiling weakly.Why would he think that the elder was worried? It is too imposssible.

 

"Have you eaten yet?" Hongbin turned around,looking at the elder.He shook his head.

!I didn't manage to eat since i was so busy.Anyway,good night,hyung!"he was about to enter his room when he heard the elder called him.

"Eat your dinner first.Then,you can go to sleep,"Hongbin frowned.

"You cook dinner for me?"

"Hurry up,i'm hungry" with that words,Taekwoon quickly went to the kitchen while biting a chuckle,looking at the younger's dumbfounded face.

'He waited for me and starved for two hours?' Hongbin smiled at the thought.

********************************************************************

"Hyung,i'll be going to work now!"

"Can you come home earlier.We need to do something,for the parents day," Taekwoon looks at the younger who is biting his lip.

"Ah,i almost forgot about that.I'll try to ask my manager," Hongbin leave the house while smiling adorably.

 

"Don't we just have to give the carnations?Just why did he ask for a discussion?That's weird,"he mumbles to himself while glancing at his colleagues,Han Sanghyuk.That boy just got appointed a week ago yet he is so friendly with Hongbin.

"Are you checking me out,hyung?"the younger asked in a teasing tone.Hongbin quickly grabs an empty bottle before throwing it to the younger.Unfortunately,Hyuk managed to dodge and laugh his heart out.

"You should look at your face,hyung!Aigoo...seriously hyung,I never thought that you like me.."

"I'm not!" Hongbin growled in frustration while looking at his watch

"I'll be going home now,"Hyuk frowned.

"eh,it's still early,hyung.Don't tell me that you're sulking?Come on,I was just playing around,"Hongbin took all his belongings and went to the door.In a split of second,he manages to whack the back of the younger's head.

"Don't be silly,kid.Anyway,I already told Inguk hyung that I want to go home earlier.Enjoy your work,Hyuk-ah!"with that,he left the younger with a protested look on his face.

 

 

 "Hongbin,where is your ring?" The younger blinked confusedly.Ring?He quickly fished into his pocket.

"i take it off when i have to bath the cats and i'm sure already took it,from the counter..."He looked at the elder while biting his lip.

"Hyung,can you send me back to the store?I want to look for it again," the worried expression on Hongbin makes Taekwoon to think;does that ring means something for the younger?

"Hongbin hyung,what's wrong?"

"i left something,important," Hyuk watches his hyung who looked miserable.

"Do you perhaps,looking for this?"Hongbin turned around,surprised to see that the ring is in Hyuk's hand.Sparing no time,he quickly grabs it.

"Thanks,where did you find it?"He slipped the ring on his finger.

"On the counter.Wait hyung,what kind of ring is that?"

"Huh? What kind...silver one," he smiled at the younger and was about to walk out from the store.

"Hyung,are you in a relationship?I thought you like me.."

"I never said that Hyuk.It was you who assumed that way,"

"But,wah...this is driving me crazy!"

"Im sorry but i have to get going now.Someone is waiting for me outside," He pats the younger's head while smiling sincerely.

"Your boyfriend,no..fiance?"

"My husband," with that,he leaves the store with the stunned Hyuk behind.

 

"Hongbin!We're here..."Taekwoon by glanced at the younger who has been spacing out.

"Hyung, have you told someone that you are married?"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow.What a question...

"No,"  "I did hyung.He asked me and..."

"So?"  "You are not angry?"

"It's your own will.We are married for real,right?" Feeling relieved,Hongbin quickly hugs the elder.

"huhh...i'm glad," Taekwoon who was stunned by the younger's reaction was totallly speechless.He could feel that his heart is beating irregularly.

"H..Hongbin,you.." the younger was quick to pull away after e realised what he has done.

"S-sorry hyung.I should,we should get going now..."he dashed out from the car while keeping his head hanging low,leaving Taekwoon behind.

"Stupid Hongbin,just what were you thinking!?" Mumbling to himself,Hongbin groaned in frustration.

Taekwoon will stop talking to him,for sure...

                                               ★★★★★

A/N:Hello our lovely readers! We would like to apologise for the veeryy late update and also much lacking in this story.Me,yeojayeoja will be on hiatus starting from July as i have a very important exam for my graduation( pray for me) and leave the updating to Vanwick.Sorry if you guys waited for too long and the story does not much to your expectation.

Anyway,read calmly,leave comments and love leobin more and more!^_^

                                Yeojayeoja and Vanwick