Honeymoon II

How I Wish The Lion Could Love

"Hongbin ah~" the younger glared at the male while heaving another sigh.

"If you have such low alcohol tolerance,you shouldn't drink too much,hyung..."he put his arms around the other's waist before slowly getting pushed away.

"I'm not drunk!And where are you touching me??You ert!"Taekwoon pointed his long slender fingers right towards the younger's face.Irritated,Hongbin flicked his husband's forehead.

"Ow!Why do you hit me?? Hongbin hates me~"Taekwoon pouted and Hongbin swore that he would hold himself from knocking the elder out here.

 "Sleep wiyh me...."startled,Hongbin was motionless when Taekwoon pulled him onto the bed and into his embrace.

"H-hyung..."

"You smell so nice,"Taekwoon sniffed the younger and accidentally kissed his neck.Hongbin shivered.

"Ahh..hyung," Hongbin bit his lip to prevent himself from by the elder's action.He immediately jumped out of the bed, but stopped when Taekwoon grabbed his wrist.

Hongbin bit his lip nervously as tears already b in his eyes.He was scared and Taekwoon noticed that.

"Hongbin ah..."

"Please don't..I-I'm not ready..."As the tears already escaped from his doe eyes,Taekwoon immediately pulled him into a tight hug while muttering softly.

"I'm sorry..I was just teasing you.Don't get mad,"Hongbin looked at the other dumbfoundedly before smacking him hard.

"Yah! What was that for!?"Taekwoon pouted.

"For carrying you up here! Do you have any idea how heavy you are??"

"I know.That shows that my husband here truly cares about me,don't ypu think so?"Taekwoon chuckled before giving him a peck on the cheek.Hongbin's eyes widen in shock.

"Hyung! "Taekwoon laughed out loud looking at Hongbin's flustered face.'He is too cute... '

 

 

"Hongbin...what was it that you hid from me when Hyebin came to our house last time?"Hongbin frowned,trying to remember but to no avail.

"I don't remember,"

"So..is this yours?"the moment Taekwoon picked up the plastic bag,Hongbin's eyes widen in horror before he snatched them.

"Did-did you look into it?"

"It was in my room..."Hongbin sighed,recalling the time when Hyebin gave him the thing.

"You should try using these on your honeymoon,"Hongbin looked into the contents of the plastic bag and he could that his face was already red that moment.Condoms and lube?!!

"Hell no! Why would I do that?!"

 

"Hyebin sure understands her brother very much.Well, you can keep it as we won't be using them,for the time being,"Taekwoon spoke so casually that it makes the younger felt guilty."mi-mianhae...for not..."The elder patted his head.

"Yah,I was just playing around,though.Don't be so serious.I love you the way you are,"Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly. Love?

Taekwoon immediately distancing himself while rubbing his nape awkwardly. "I...I'II get something to eat," the latter dashed out of the room while maintaning a stoic face.

"Did he just say he love me?"

"Jung Taekwoon,you pabo..."

                                                                        ********************************************************************

"I miss the pets.Oh ,look,there is a puppy!"Hongbin's face immediately lit up while making his way towards the lost puppy.

"Annyeong! How cute!"he patted the puppy's head while cooed at it.Taekwoon smiles warmly at the sight before he saw a girl was approaching them.

"Minnie! God,where have you been? I was worried sick!"the girl crouched beside Hongbin and instantly hugging the cute ball of fluff.Hongbin stood up straight.

"Is she yours? She's cute,"Hongbin smiles while patting the puppy who is in the girl's embrace.Somehow,there is a person who got jealous by the sight.

"Thank you for looking after her, I appreciated it a lot,"Honghin shook his head,the smile never leave his face.The girl's face turned red at the sight of a handsome boy staring at her.

"I didn't do anything at all. Minnie,don't make your owner worried again,"

"She won't.By the way,I'm Christine,"said girl held out her hand.Just about he wanted to grab the outstretched palm,a long arm sneaks around his slim waist.Hongbin glanced sideways towards his husband.Instead,Taekwoon shook hands with the girl first,beating the younger to it.

"Jung Taekwoon,his HUSBAND,"the elder purposely emphasis on the word 'husband' while pulling the younger closer to his body.Hongbin grinned awkwardly before introducing himself.

 

 

 

"You'll be a good parent one day,"

"Why so suddenly?" Hongbin spun his head around,watching the elder who is enjoying the view of the sunset.

"Just,looking you with the pets..."

"I think you're the one who suits to be a good parent.A good appa,if I can say,"Taekwoon smiles while turning his gaze towards the younger direction.Hongbin immediately turned his head away,avoiding eye contact with the other male.

Taekwoon moves an inch closer and held the younger's shoulder,turning him around so that they could face each other.Hongbin started to glanced elsewhere,except the elder.

Taekwoon squeeze the younger's smaller hand gently when he saw that the shorter male was trembling,a habit when he is nervous.

"Hongbin ah...look at me," bashfully,Hongbin looked at his husband in the eyes and the blush on his cheeks was more than evident.

"Let's not be a fake loving couple anymore," Hongbin frowns while holding onto the other's hand unconciously.

"Do you want us to get a divorce?"Hongbin's glassy eyes somehow increases the rate of his heartbeat.He flicked the younger's forehead.

"Yah,I wasn't joking earlier when I said I love you....cause I really do,"he diverted his gaze away,feeling shy all of sudden.

"Then?"

"Let's be a real loving couple, can we?"Hongbin gulped,feeling his heart started to beat erratically,out of ryhtm.He looked straight into Taekwoon's eyes.

"How? "Taekwoon smirked at the question before leaning closer towards the younger.

"A kiss?,"Taekwoon quirked his eyebrows as he gently put his hand at the back of Hongbin's head and pulled him closer.Hongbin could hear the mix of their racing heartbeat..And when there is no space left between them,Taekwoon pulled the younger in for a kiss,lips meeting perfectly.

And Hongbin decided not to back away this time.

                            *************************************

 Both males walked side by side while enjoying the evening scenery.As they walked,their hands keep bumping each other and both males pretended not to pay any attention to it.Until Taekwoon did...

"Don't give me that look.It keeps bumping and I was slightly irritated by it,"the elder spoke while maintaning his poker face while ignoring Hongbin who was glancing at their intertwined fingers. 

"I wasn't saying anything,though..."

"You're about to..I can see it.Why,you don't like it?"

"Still,I'm not saying anything...and why did you act like you can read my mind,huh?"Hongbin snickered while glancing towards the taller male.

"You're easy to read,to be honest. By the way,why am I the only who always initiate the skinships between us?"Taekwoon cocked his head to the side,eyes meeting with Hongbin's face.The tip of his ears are already bright red.

Hongbin smiles cutely,showing his dimples. "Because you're a hyung?"

Taekwoon snickered at the answer."You're lucky that you are cute..."

 

"Tonight..."Taekwoon abruptly stopped when he saw that the younger was glaring at him

"Don't even think of it,"Hongbin gritted his teeth while entering the room.

"Aish,that's not it. Am I that ert?!"

"You know it yourself,"Hongbin sneered at the elder.

"Just sleep on the bed tonight.It was uncomfortable to see you sleep on the couch for the past three days,"

"Are you planning something,Jung Taekwoon-ssi?"The shorter male eyed his husband suspiciously.

"I'm your husband.And I won't take no as an answer,"Taekwoon smirked when he heard a sigh from the younger.

 

"Just put it in the middle!"

"Aside!"

"Middle!" 

The pillow was now flying across the room because of the two males fighting over it.Hongbin pouted while folding his arms while Taekwoon heaved a sigh.He massaged his temple in frustrations.Annoyed,he pulled the younger to lie beside him,despite the younger was sulking at him.

"The pillow is bothersome.I rather sleep like this with you,"He hugged the younger closer to his chest while observing the other male's reaction.Hongbin indeed was blushing hard.

"Hyung,it's hot,"the younger complained while trying to break free from the elder's embrace.

"Just take off your shirt then,"

"Yah!"he elbowed Taekwoon on the stomach while trying to hide his already redden cheeks.Taekwoon laughed his heart out,seeing the younger's endless effort.

"Just sleep,Hongbin-ah.I already lowered the temperature..."He tighten his hug around the younger's waist.

"Hyung..."when the younger started to whine,Taekwoon immediately pecked Hongbin on the cheeks.

"We better go to sleep now Hongbin ah,before I'm losing control over myself,"hearing those words,the shorter male gulped and instantly fluttered his eyes shut.

                                   ****************************

Hongbin shifts in his sleep before slowly flutters his eyes open.Realising that he was still in his husband's embrace,he peeks through his blankets,staring at Taekwoon's sleeping face.Taekwoon's eyes are sharp,his nose is a bit pointed and he has pouty lips,which is adorable cause his sharp looks is a bit contrast to it.Hongbin smiled while staring at him but died upon hearing the elder's voice.

"Are you done staring?"the shorter male immediately pulled the blanket over his face before Taekwoon managed to pull it. 

"Don't. My face looks terrible.My hair is messy and I-"

"You seems fine to me,Hongbin ah.Put that down or you'll suffocate,"Hongbin chuckled inside after hearing Taekwoon's words.Suffocate? Did he think I am a kid?

The shorter male obidiently pulled down the blankets,revealing his bed hair and also a pout.Taekwoon smiles at the cute sight and gently placed a kiss on the other's forehead.He grinned.

"Good morning!"Hongbin bit his lip while covering his forehead.The blush already crept his way on the younger's cheek.

"What are you doing,early in the morning...."Hongbin's mumbled to himself while slowly getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me~"Hongbin huffed in annoyance.

"I'm going to shower. WHY?? "He glared at his husband who was smiling innocently. 

"Do you need my help in there? "

"No,thanks! "Hongbin dashed to the bathroom, leaving Taekwoon who was already bursting in laughter. 

 

 

"Hongbin ah, your phone is ringing, "the shorter male looked at the caller ID before swiping the answer icon. 

"Hello, mom? Taekwoon frowned when listening to the younger's conversation on the phone. Why did his mother called Hongbin? He stared at the younger and Hongbin only shrugged. 

 A minute later, Taekwoon's phone rang and both male looked at each other.

"Why did omma calls me? "Nonetheless, Taekwoon  picked up the phone while looking at his husband who was giving him the weird looks. Just why their mothers called their son-in laws instead of their own sons? 

 'They're totally planning something... '

                                             ★★★★★★

A/N:huhh..tired..writing fluff is sure not easy.but well,everyone!here is my second attempt on writing fluff and I thought my brain was about to explode when writing this(just joking) Anyway,please tell me your thoughts about this chapter,okay?

Thanks for those who read and subscribe to this fic,I totally love you all^_^

Please read calmly and always support this leobin^^Saranghae~