Epilogue part 1

The Life and Times of a SHINee Fanboy

www.kpopnews.com/article/2021/01/SHINee-final-concert

SHINee announces final ever concert

21 January, 2021 2:58pm

Following a six month hiatus after the release of their latest album, the 4-member group SHINee announced that they will be holding their last ever live concert on Valentines Day (February 14th) this year.

An SM Entertainment representative commented that: “After 13 years together, this concert will be SHINee’s last performance as a group” and Taemin confirmed on his social media that the information was correct.

Following their final show it is unclear what will become of the members. However, with successful solo careers already under their belts it is likely that the foursome will not disappear from our screens any time soon.

Concert tickets go on sale at 11:00am on February 1st at [/link to ticket sales website]. Will you be there?

Source: SM Entertainment, Taemin SNS

-

StuckOnew

10.50pm 21.01.21

The end of SHINee

Today is a sad day in the SHINee fandom. If you werent aware, SHINee announced today that they are going to split as a group.

[/link to news article]

[/link to Taemins social media post]

I am happy for the group to go off and do their own thing. We all know Minho has been getting more and more into his acting recently. Taemins solo work is really kicking off. Key has shown a lot of interest recently in creating his own fashion line or hosting his own show on TV. Onew Im not actually sure about Onew. Hes been dropping ambiguous hints recently about settling down and getting out of the spotlight for a while. I personally think he would make a fantastic behind the scenes guy. I can see him training all the newbies in the industry. Compared to every other idol out there, hes had so few scandals, hed be the perfect role model for the kiddies.

Anyway, enough about Onew, this post is about SHINee.

So, Im going to do anything to get a ticket to that show. I know it will be a fantastic show and I know they will perform a proper farewell. I cant miss that. Who else will I see there?

I guess, as a sort of tribute to SHINee, we could all comment our favourite SHINee moment from the past 13 years.

My favourite moment has got to be way back at the beginning. Remember when SHINee won their first ever award for Love Like Oxygen? Their expressions were so cute and amazing. The only member who didnt cry was baby Taeminnie, it was so cute. He even gave the speech because the other members were all dying tooo much. It was so amazing. Then Onew, looking like such a child bowed so thankfully and was so so happy for himself and his group. Ive never seen Key so emotional before or since. He was so worried to show his face. Then their performance. They covered their tears and wavering voices so well. I remember being so proud of all of them. I was such a new fan at the time (we all were, it was so close to their debut) and I was totally in love already. They were everything (still are tbh)

[/link to video of their first win]

Im sorry I couldnt find a better quality video. This is from so long ago that its so hard to find good quality ones. I really tried.

So, whats your favourite moment? Im really interested to know.

And lets support all the boys in their future endeavors. I know they will continue to do great things and I wish them all the best.

Taeminnienini
Its so sad. I really dont want them to break up as a group D:
Oh, favourite moment. My favourite moment is definitely when they performed at the Tokyo Dome for the first time. They were so excited and so thankful. It was beautiful to watch. I loved it.

Angels1253
THEYRE BREAKING UO?!!?!!! NO THEY CANT I CANT NO MY HEART HURTS WHYYYYYYYYY

Keytar
My favorite moment isnt really one moment. I just love all their interacts and the way they seem to be the best of friends. Its so rare to see amongst idol groups, especially some of the more recent ones, and it makes me really sad. To see SHINee so happy together is my favourtie.

TaemintToTheMax
Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!! THEY CANT BREAK UP!!! D: my favourite moment was when I saw them live for the first timein 2011, they were so gooooooooddddd