Sunset

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Junhoe deals with hangover better than you think he does. Since last night was the first time you slept with him after a round of excessive drinking, you’d only learn of it now.

He’s back talking sense after a face-wash.

“Let’s go to the beach today,” he suggests before you press the red button on the TV remote.

“Sure.” You casually switch through channels as if you’re not the happiest wife in the block right now, trying to keep your cool. That’s just how you both are. A bit of a . . . tsundere.

For approximately half an hour, you are dressed neatly for your first couple trip to the winter sea.

Until . . . a sudden visit from your mother cancels everything at the last minute. No matter how disappointed you are, the guest is still your own mother so you welcome her.

Boxes of food that she comes with are placed on the dining table, ready for storage. That’s the sole reason of her visit but she ended up lecturing you both, the newly-weds, about marriage life until the sun is about to set.

That’s when your mother finally takes her leave.

“Thank you for the food, mother.” Junhoe offers a gentle smile, the one that you fall for, and bows before she leaves. “Have a safe trip back home.”

He then takes your hand when the door is finally closed behind you both. “Come here.” And he leads you to the patio that looks upon the parking lot.

You let out a chuckle. “What are you trying to do?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter