Honeymoon, Last Day

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

It’s way past midnight. And you still can’t fall asleep. It’s your last night in Hawaii and that you’re going back home to Seoul tomorrow. Your dear Junhoe is already soundly sleeping on your side, facing you. You turn and face him back.

He looks so beautiful when he’s sleeping, doing nothing and just lying still. Though for you his eyes are pretty—speaking a thousand of different emotions toward you at once when you look into them—you also like them closed. You admire his face for quite some time before you slowly place your cold palm on his cheek. You silently hope that gesture won’t wake him up.

As you breathe in the same air as him, you thank the skies for giving you this man. You have no idea what you’d be doing now if you hadn’t accidentally entered each other’s life. (Probably a work maniac living with a couple of dogs and cats.)

A smile spreads across your face as a rush of delight runs in your body. You feel blessed for having him as your lifelong guardian, and there’s nothing else you could have asked for.

Even when you have nothing, as long as he is by your side, you’re certain it’s more than just enough. Even when the world is against you, when he smiles for you, you’re sure you’d make it through. And you’ll never worry about being alone, because you know he’ll always be there. Always.

“I love you, Koo Junhoe,” you whisper before you lean in to kiss his lips.

You smile once more before you close your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter