Water

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

You wake up from a nap at the beach house where Junhoe isn't present. The sky is already dark outside; you overslept.  As you get off the bed, you wonder to yourself, Where the hell is he?

While walking pass the glass wall in the living room which look upon the sea, you notice something, someone, moving in the water.

"Junhoe?" Your eyes narrow to check if your assumption is right and it is. It's indeed your husband in the sea. "What is he doing out there at this time of the day?" You're worried that he might catch a cold.

As you approach him with a towel in hand, you notice he's staring at the full moon in the sky.

You stand there for a while with your eyes on his and a faint sigh escapes.

The towel you've brought with you falls to the sand, close to where Junhoe's t-shirt is, when you deliberately let go of it.

Slowly, you the loose white shirt you're wearing that actually belongs to your husband, revealing the bikini you stuffed into your purse before coming here.

Oh, , it's cold, you think as the icy salt water engulfs your feet.

In and deeper you go, trying to catch up with him. The water is now up to your waist. You feel even colder but you endure.

Without really looking at you, Junhoe asks, "What are you doing here?" when you come up beside him. Now from your chest down you're completely inside the water.

"That's supposed to be my line," you reply as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter