Lullaby

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

It's already pass midnight but you still can't seem to fall asleep. You keep on tossing and turning until you're pissed at yourself.

"Can't sleep?" Junhoe, whom you think have fallen asleep first, asks.

"And you're awake?"

"How can I sleep peacefully when I feel you restless by my side?"

He opens his eyes and stares into yours. The dim lighting from the desk-lamp on the bedside table fall upon his face so perfectly it makes him even more beautiful than he already is.

"Should I sing for you until you sleep?"

You raise an eyebrow. "Can you?"

Junhoe scoffs. "You don't know I'm always scored a perfect one-hundred on norae-bang?"

You chuckle. "Go ahead, then."

"Let's see . . What should I sing . . ?"

 

Baby, please don’t take his hand

'Cause you should be my lady

I’ve been waiting for you for so long

Please look at me now

 

"Wait . . ." You stare at him who looks back confused. "Why that song? I end up with you in the end. Was that meant for someone else?"

"Of course not!" He awkwardly laughs. "I heard it on the radio on my way home from work. So . . ." Junhoe leaves his sentence hanging. Judging from your face, he assumes you're not happy with it.

"That can't be the only song that played." You roll your eyes and then turn to face the opposite side, giving him your back to see.

"What did I do wrong . . . ?" You hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter