Raised Voices

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up in the middle of the night because your husband's phone keeps on receiving messages. 'Who could it be?' You think. 'It's 2 am for f-ck's sake.'

You roll to Junhoe's side and grab the phone from the bedside table. The screen lights up when you press the button at the top.

There are at least 6 KKT messages from this person named 'Park Chaeyoung.' That's definitely a female's name, you now that. You slide the message and the phone asks for the passcode.

You never asked him to but he uses your birthday as the code. However, when you punch the numbers in. It doesn't unlock.

You bite your bottom lip and stare at your sleeping husband for a while before placing the phone back down on the table and go back to sleep.

-

As usual, every morning you wake up earlier than Junhoe to prepare his breakfast. But this morning, you don't feel like it so you sleep in. Only waking up when Junhoe shakes your body.

"Hey, I'm ready to go," he softly says to you.

You slowly rise up and swift into a sitting position. While rubbing your eyes, you say, "You're not going to wait for breakfast?"

"I made toast myself earlier," Junhoe answers as he ties his tie. "Didn't want to bother your sleep.""Why don't you sit down here for a bit," you pat the bed, the space just in front of you, "I want to ask you some stuff."

"Okay, sure." He sits down without asking further, not even wondering why the sudden action. "What is it, honey?"

"Don't honey me," you scoff. "Why don't you honey that Park Chaeyoung who message you at two in the freaking morning."

The emotion on Junhoe's face changes in an instant; relaxed to confused. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" You return the question to him. "What is wrong with you? Who on earth is Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter