Shower

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter contain a lil bit of, very subtle, explicit scene so if you consider this unsuitable for you to read, close the tab XD

---

That evening, you and Junhoe have a little debate on who should shower first. Both of you has had a fun all-day-long under the sun at the beach, so your body needs to get rid of sticky sweat.

"Shower or I won't serve you dinner," you threaten.

That doesn't mean anything, of course. Junhoe will find his own way. "Shower or I'll starve myself and call your mother to tell her you won't serve me food." You both know your mother loves his son-in-law very much.

You stare at him in disbelief but challenge him. "Yeah? Go do it." Junhoe grabs his phone up from his pocket.

"Mother," he says into the phone after a while, "My wife isn't going to feed me because she's—"

You snatch his device away and glance at the screen. He really did make the call but it hasn't been answered yet, so you brush your thumb over the red button hurriedly.

You gave up. "What is this even . . . ." Shaking your head, you leave for the bathroom.

As you undress, you hum to an old song that is the only love song you and Junhoe like in common. And then you step into the shower. It's good; the water on your skin. You should have jut listen to your husband earlier.

In the middle of washing your hair, you feel something on your waist. Cold. Slippery. Large. Hand. It's a hand holding a soap bar. (A/N: Oh, God, I almost died writing this line.)

"HOLYSH—" Quickly, you move, try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter